Black Friday Lottery WINNERS

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

celine
EKIPA

1652 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
The draw of the black Friday lottery just occured !

Here are the lucky winners:

FIRST PRIZE:

Blaze65 gets all 2020 shows for free, including the VR180° show AND the special event cards!

SECOND PRIZE:

Burnt_Tuna hoist360 MontyQ SchnickSchnack & tysalt35 win all 2020 special event cards for free!

THIRD PRIZE:

And the following members all get a JOKER CARD!

Rubix25 SudoPseudo bombboy CZAKEY nvr735i Fantaztic pranke Kerbs DJSmurf pete900 i27119605 RadicalStoner archer67 FGB0623 i25107204 v23548436 999666999 Ed2940 69H0RNY69 Sunnivah gogne SetFuego Justanotherdude Junksonly vadmad i27181926 BaugrDaugr i27004158 incog CAMON i26922499 DarthBata Gerd96hd sh4dow69 supajoeyboy v13134900 BlackBowman jironimox pemby WomenLoving blueboy i27352656 i27302865 xxbxxjxx Marmalade2157 cwvruic gundam455 i26886366 v21648518 i27368485.

Congratulations to all the winners!
andr01d

17 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
👌 well done you bastards 😆
Despicablemme

2 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
never won🐶
domino006

28 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
would be interesting to know how many tickets each of them had contributed to the lottery
dotechinn7117

22 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
never won🐶
I agree with you.
All 1st and 2nd prize winners are more than Diamond members.
Even 3rd prize winners are.
But that's Ok for me. They spend lots of for the app.

TallandSlimMan

452 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
Yes...just out of curiosity I would like to know how many tickets each winner had.

Congrats to all.
anigmarvo

39 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
Congrats to the winners, the rest will keep trying next time... maybe?
chisman21

8 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
Lucky sons of guns! :-)
spoophmaniac

128 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
Congrats @blaze65 and the other winners.
Mihail12345

4 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
ну да, ну да, пошёл я нахер...
HampeS98

10 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
I'm jealous of that Blaze guy :)
Congrats to all of you that won :)
Amelly

376 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
Félicitations aux gagnants et heureux de ne pas en faire partie parce que cela semble truqué les résultats de cette loterie.
Celui qui est 1er est comme par hasard un Triple Diamond donc avec une collection déjà très importante donc cela ne vous coutera pas très cher la Team et qui en plus ne vient pas sur le forum.
R2D34ever2

348 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019 (edited)
Congrats to the lucky @#$$%^%$#@..
Until a few moments ago I was Hopefulll...

Silly me ...
FYI ... I had only 9 tickets ...

PS .. would like to have a way so I dom't have to look at those winners again..
especially the one that did not even bother to choose a Username...
gneas

56 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019

😂 ditto
CalimeroCanavaro

4 post(y/ów)
I am not happy, have all girls, played much money and then nothing.
fake game lol
sh4dow69

23 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
i'm crazy surprised I won! but also VERY grateful!!! good stuff! congrats all
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
Congratulations to the lucky winners.

To everyone else (includingh me) - better luck next time. It was a lottery so it doesn't matter how many tickets the winners bought (I had 35 by the way) - it is pure luck. Buying more tickets merely improves the odds - but when you consider that there are 2 million subscribers to iStripper the odds are pretty long....and some of these guys have 4,500+ cards so think what they have spent.

But it was fun playing the games and I did pick up 5 special event cards, around 6 free cards and a lot of other cards at very good prices. I'm nearly a diamond member now.
SetFuego

737 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
I knew it, this 'Black Friday Lottery' must be faulty. I have won. I! Normally I never win, never, that does not work! So that must be a big mistake! 😲
To all, who think, one needs a lot of tickets for it: I was only somewhere on the 2nd bar, so apparently really simple draw luck. 😀
And congratulations to the other winners.
goodwolf

234 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
At least a real collector won the main prize.
I congratulate only to @sh4dow69 as long as the others don't even bother to drop a thank you here,
Dunkelskog

8 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
Can't believe my 1 free ticket was all for naught :(
Corbomite

82 post(y/ów)
but when you consider that there are 2 million subscribers to iStripper

I recently saw an iStripper ad saying that it has over 24 million users. Let's say as few as 10% of those accounts are active, each of those 2.4 million users were given one lottery ticket by default. If none of those users obtained any additional tickets, then accumulating 240 tickets would have given only a 1 in 10,000 chance of winning. The odds get significantly worse if (a) more than 10% of the accounts are active, (b) those users got additional tickets themselves, (c) I had fewer than 240 tickets. I certainly hoped to win something, but that simple math kept my expectations pretty low.

However, congratulations to the winners! Sadly, poor @blaze65 will no longer have the fun of trying to determine which cards to buy in 2020. (Aren't those ***** purchasing decisions half the fun?) Our condolences go out to him. 😰😀
Taion

29 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
Salut,

Ouai bah j'ai pas gagner, comme d'habitude ! Je gagne jamais rien. snif
JassonYT

22 post(y/ów)
December 3, 2019
I had over 180 tickets mostly just from getting credits back from the scratch cards honestly thought with that many i'd have some chance but my luck is shat xD Congrats Winners
wuxjnozy

37 post(y/ów)
December 4, 2019
Congrats to the winners and better luck to the rest of us next time.
spq2008

25 post(y/ów)
December 4, 2019 (edited)
Did one member win five joker cards??
ComteDracula

1229 post(y/ów)
December 4, 2019
Congratulations to the winners.

I don’t want to be a party pooper, but I consider myself to have won by not spending my credits unnecessarily, with games of chance, which ultimately enriched Totem. Obviously this is Totem’s goal. So much the better for them, if it satisfies the members and customers of i Stripper, who participated.

However, did you count how much money you lost trying to acquire as many lottery tickets as possible?

It is often so in lotteries, there are few winners and losers, even if one day they end up winning a prize, have often paid it very dearly over time.

Unless you’re really lucky, by winning almost the first time, and by investing little money.

I’m curious to read your answers.

Félicitation aux gagnants.

Je ne veux pas être rabat-joie, mais pour ma part je considère avoir gagné en ne dépensant pas mes crédits inutilement, avec des jeux de hasard, qui en définitive enrichi Totem. Évidemment c'est le but de Totem. Tant mieux pour eux, si cela satisfait les membres et clients de iStripper, qui ont participé.

Par contre, avez-vous comptez combien d'argent vous avez perdu en essayant d'acquérir le plus de billets de loterie possible ?

C'est souvent ainsi dans les loteries, il y a peu de gagnants et les perdants, même si un jour ils finissent par gagner un prix, l'ont payé souvent très cher avec le temps.

À moins d'être vraiment chanceux, en gagnant presque du premier coup, et en ayant investi peu d'argent.

Je suis curieux de lire vos réponses.
DestinationSeekr

22 post(y/ów)
December 4, 2019 (edited)
Spent 50$ on the lottery, got 83 lottery tickets, no lottery win but, can't say i didn't win anything.. Got a joker card, 3 special event cards (including the new jia lissa) and a plethora of random cards from the events, some of which I actually checked out and the excitement of winning back credits when least hopeful.. isn't that the most winning feeling, of which there were plenty.

Must say that win back rate for the black friday events were way more satisfying than the usual let downs, so for a first, a user like me was more engaged with these events.
Thanks Totem and Congratulations to the lucky @#$@#%!#^#@s !
Sciman

4 post(y/ów)
December 4, 2019
I agree. I loved playing the games because the win back rate was very high. I particularly liked the opportunity to win the special event cards.

Would love if Totem introduced some games that were there all the time. I played the scratch game mostly. Bonus points if the girl beside the game changes ;)

Congrats to those who won!
kaiju
EKIPA

407 post(y/ów)
December 4, 2019
Félicitations aux gagnants et heureux de ne pas en faire partie parce que cela semble truqué les résultats de cette loterie.
Celui qui est 1er est comme par hasard un Triple Diamond donc avec une collection déjà très importante donc cela ne vous coutera pas très cher la Team et qui en plus ne vient pas sur le forum.

Bonjour Amelly,

Permettez moi d'intervenir sur ce sujet.
Triple diamant ou bronze, cela ne change rien pour nous. Nous offrons tous les shows de 2020. On aurait même eu plus d'intérêt à faire gagner un membre qui pouvait encore acheter des cartes, ce qui n'est pas le cas de Blaze65.

bamboombamm

57 post(y/ów)
December 4, 2019
***** to say I'm not a bastard.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !