Thank God It's Friday, the 13th.

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

kaiju
EKIPA

407 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday, Friday the 13th!

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week, a perfect week to complete your collections, with the last show of Stella Flex (XXX!), of Leyla Fiore and of Florane Russell (XXX too!):

Scratch Game

Enjoy this Friday the 13th with our famous scratch game ! It returns with a new special event card to win :

This card is the first one of Melena Tara's take 3, and it's an XXX show!
Please note that her new stage name is "Melena Maria Rya".

Scratch Game rules:
  • Discover 3 iStripper symbols and you win !
  • You need to completely scratch the ticket to move on to the next one.
  • The cards you win are automatically added to your collection.
  • A ticket costs 10 credits.

Here are the possible gains :
  • 10 credits
  • 50 credits
  • 100 credits
  • 1 Free card (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)
  • One of the special event cards below:

EDIT : and if you already own all the shows available : you can still play ! if you win a card, we replace it by 10 credits :)

Joker Card Giveaway

And that's not all! Participating to the scratch game will automatically make you participate to our Joker Card GiveAway!
A joker card is a new kind of card that you can exchange for any card of the store including the special event cards!

How to win a Joker Card?

• Each scratch ticket you buy gives you a lottery ticket for the joker card giveaway.
  • The drawing will be done Friday, September 20 at noon (Paris time)
  • Every one can only win once

Good luck
Weeaboo

12 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
Is it just me and that I am dumb... or is there a "Buy" button
I'm probably blind...

Also great cards... and uhhh... maybe cool events?
peterbanker

214 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
Totem have done it again.
Another special event card with no defined pathway to obtain it.
Presumably Totem are happy to lose loyal customers.
I will not be topping up my credit balance in the future so presumably Totem have worked out that they are getting more money from people playing these scratchcard games where you might not win anything.
Same with the Joker card, you might have hundreds of entries in the draw and win nothing.
HansSachs

949 post(y/ów)
@kaiju What is a joker card?
Is it not clear if it will be
  • a random card from Cards store which is to be given to lottery winners
or
  • a special card expressely shooted for this lottery occasion
Could you please clarify?
Thanks
DanielStoSve

54 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
@HansSachs on the joker page of featured it says you can use it to get any 1 card you want (including a special event card), so basically 50 winners can get a special event card of their choice.
HansSachs

949 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
@Danielstove I got that, but it's not clear if Joker card itself is a special card (not available to buy in the store) also, or it's not.
DanielStoSve

54 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
Joker card seems to only be for this contest, not purchaseable directly you have to win it
Inawe51

22 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
I don't comment a lot. When I do i'm normally not negative or sarcastic. But, who was the "genius" that thought of this special event. Note to totem...try asking your customers what they want. At least make it look like your reading the forums. Actionable intelligence ladies and gentlemen.
Yuufa

89 post(y/ów)
77 goddam plays i saw "special event" 5 times, each time with only 2 S symbols, this is such a con. save your money
Backes

78 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
At least you have 77 Joker chances
muzikman53209

4 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
Does "one free card that you don't own yet" include the OLDER cards that aged horribly in a 4k resolution world?? Unless you must have every card, those are not worth 10cr each.
aries25

16 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
No BUY button on the Scratch Game page!
ShadowSea

149 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
Sad. I was really looking forward to this Show of Melena... Really disappointed about the special customer fraud event... Not going to refill my credits anymore I guess...
BJlover

231 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
...another "special event" card that I can't buy...

Very, very disappointed...
Yuufa

89 post(y/ów)
@Backes

I feel a right Joker myself, well named Prize

@muzikman53209

It includes Medium quality cards yes, those that are worh 8.8 credits too tripple diamond members
Wardogleader

45 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
Great, Game is cheating on me, scratched 100 Cr. get 10 Cr.
celine
EKIPA

1652 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
Is it just me and that I am dumb... or is there a "Buy" button
I'm probably blind...

Also great cards... and uhhh... maybe cool events?

Please resize the window of your software : (click the bottom right corner and move your mouse) : the button will appear :)
celine
EKIPA

1652 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
I can't even buy a card..how do you buy one I looked all over the featured section Scratch game & Nada, Nine, Zip, Nile

Please resize the window of your software : (click the bottom right corner and move your mouse) : the button will appear :)
celine
EKIPA

1652 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
@kaiju What is a joker card?Is it not clear if it will bea random card from Cards store which is to be given to lottery winnersora special card expressely shooted for this lottery occasionCould you please clarify?Thanks

it's a generic card that you can exchange against any card you want, see the "Joker card giveway" tab of your software :)
celine
EKIPA

1652 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
@Danielstove I got that, but it's not clear if Joker card itself is a special card (not available to buy in the store) also, or it's not.

Joker cards are not a show, they are like "coupons" to exchange with shows
celine
EKIPA

1652 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
No BUY button on the Scratch Game page!
please resize the window of your software, the button is hidden is full screen on some resolutions :(
shadowman64

40 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
To hell with your special events cards. (yes im drinking)
celine
EKIPA

1652 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
UPDATE: we corrected the problem of button hidden : quit & relaunch :)
Corax77

56 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
I tried and I'll never try again.

I just wanted the Black Fox SE card. But with this game I get nothing. The worst thing about it: you can get cards that are not even 1080p. WTF?

I don't wanna ***** my money for crap like this!
ryanhornyguy1

5 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
What are the odds to win the special event card in the scratch off game? Its almost to the point I belive its under 1%.
R2D34ever2

348 post(y/ów)
So another scratch game ...
How am I suposed to win this card when all I get it this for the Special Event Card ??
Two S signs and the Special event card in the middle ...
So that's one S sign short...
This happened two times after I won a card I did not want...
d9684

13 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
Seriously you need to get rid of the special event cards as they are without a shadow of a doubt THE WORST idea Totem has ever had. I was so looking forwards to buying Melena's new show but now I see its a special event which makes it basically impossible for someone with little money to spend to obtain. I'm SO angry at Totem for this right now!
SiaBaz

34 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
i won special event cards in scrath card ,
But I did NOT recieved it
R2D34ever2

348 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2019
So is there anyone that won this special event card until now??
I got cards I do not want, several times 10 credits ,one time 100 credits and up until now 3 times this B.S.
I missed the chance to make a screenshot thew first time because the screen auto refreashed...
To wih this card I need 3 S Signs..
All I get is 2 !!!
tokstolle

36 post(y/ów)
30 ticket bought and got 430 credit back and the event card. So for me it worked pretty good for me.

But now I will start to over the results from 4 photoshoot I had duting my vacation so I will have to waite to watch the show.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !