medrenbar

4 post(y/ów)
January 3, 2019
Happy New Year!!! I shall await developments with baited breath!!
mujahidm810

60 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019
A somewhat belated Happy New Year to ne and all.
Backes

78 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019
Happy new year to everyone!
g00gle

11 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019 (edited)
Happy New Year! Last year was a return to iStripper for me. Certainly did not disappoint.

As it happens, I bought myself a VR system for my birthday and now see that I can put it to good use! :D All the best for the year ahead Totem and fellow members.
zzmaskers

607 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019
Happy New Year to @team and all custmomers.

@creativeteam and @photographers: much inspiration and keep bringing the models to the best of themselves!
BUTCHY

2 post(y/ów)
January 4, 2019
VR is so stimulating, 😘😋😍 ... Love you iStripper 💋💓
g00gle

11 post(y/ów)
January 5, 2019
VR is so stimulating, 😘😋😍 ... Love you iStripper 💋💓

Totally agree. 😍 Just tried it for the first time tonight. The models are rendered so well. My brain buys into the experience completely. Wish I had a bigger room so I could walk around more.

It's scary (but also exciting) to wonder how far this simulation can go. If anyone can make a success of this, it's Totem. Westworld is closer than I thought!

If I could get rid of that blue circle at my feet - and the ghost of my body when I get up - it'd be even more immersive.
Oberamtsrat13

23 post(y/ów)
January 6, 2019
Happy New Year! Bonne *****ée Nouvelle!
I am curious about the new cards the New Year will bring.
When will the Event Cards that the new program created will be avaiable? I critized the offers of packs and other events when you don't know what you get if you buy them. I prefer reductions for specific creterions when you are able to see what you can buy under these conditions.
I also mentioned my critics in the feedback under the trustpilot forum.
With my best wishes from Germany! 😊
robbanzjo

340 post(y/ów)
January 8, 2019
Happy new year everyone! Looking forward to 2019 here in iStripper! :D
RonaldB

152 post(y/ów)
January 9, 2019
Belated Happy New Year!

I just now saw this topic. Looking forward to this year. I'm only 18 cards away from Diamond, so it won't be long now.
DoodPart2

85 post(y/ów)
January 10, 2019
Thank You Celine
Happy 2019 New Year to you too. By the way. very nice picture Thank You😉
chocopop

17 post(y/ów)
January 12, 2019
Salut,
Je souhaite une bonne *****ée 2019 a l'ensemble de l'équipe de I Stripper et ainsi aux usagers de ce logiciel.
Je voudrais savoir comment je pourrais avoir la carte spécial de Alyssia Kent" 0406/Spurging"?

Merci pour votre réponse

Chocopop
Zossima

173 post(y/ów)
January 12, 2019
@chocopop Cette carte et ses deux cousines ne sont pas et ne seront jamais disponibles à la vente. Il faudra attendre qu'elles soient éventuellement, peut-être, remises en jeu à titre de récompense à l'occasion d'une promotion.
chocopop

17 post(y/ów)
January 12, 2019
Ok d'accord, merci encore pour le renseignement.Alors je vais attendre.
Ssmolderin

1 post(y/ów)
January 18, 2019
Happy and prosperous New Year is A Pleasure to see my 11 year with my fellow subscribers the Models and Crew at Totem .. Cheers one and all

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !