(Mac) Dock in the way!

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Norex

1 post(y/ów)
November 11, 2018
Hi,
recently i got a new macbook and re-downloaded iStripper and I noticed something...
the girls all appear BEHIND the bottom dock bar,
I know for sure they used to always be in front because I remember having to click my app icons trying to avoid their legs lol!
im wondering is there a setting for this? or did Mojave changed something?

Thanks.
Dorsai6

1026 post(y/ów)
November 12, 2018
Interesting. I've been runing iStripper (VG) on various Macs since 2013. At present I'm still running OSX 10.13.6. I don't plan to upgrade to Mojave for another few months.

I have my dock set to "Automatically hide and show dock." So far as I can recall the models have always appeared behind the dock.

I just did a test. The model appears behind my dock, not in front. Turning off "Automatically hide and show dock" has no effect.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1028 post(y/ów)
November 12, 2018 (edited)
@Dorsai6 @Norex Hi, let me check with our developer..
dentlyon

1 post(y/ów)
June 23, 2019
No more news about this problem?
Dorsai6

1026 post(y/ów)
June 24, 2019
Yesterday I happened to have my dock opened and the cards appeared behind it as they have always done. I'm running the the latest version of iStripper and OSX 10.14.5. Since I normally have my doc set to automatically hide, this is not an issue of much concert to me.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !