MAVERICK302

286 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012
Wait a second I know that great pair of legs, they belong to Manon.
Well to be honest, the bikini helped too. Although Sarah wears the same bikini, by the way here´s Sarah she has a great body too. Enjoy.
MAVERICK302

286 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012
So you like guessing games, ok here´s an easy one. This beautiful and sexy legs belong to...? Some hints:
1).- She is from Hungary
2).- Her model name includes the letter "X".
3).- 6 cards in her collection.

Have fun.
Hazardbio

69 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012
Nice legs,and very cool girl
Hazardbio

69 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012
Симпотяжка!!!!
Hazardbio

69 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012 (edited)
красавица!!!!

photos from virtuagirl content only, picture removed
plasonic

1356 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012
Right now I am being super seduced by three demos of the lovely & ultra-leggy Lauren Crist.
(prior to getting a subscription later this week).
Oh man, those legs heat up my sap & set it runnin'....Mmmmmmmellow & Hot!
At 140 per cent size she sure fills the screen, especially when she stretches out horizontally on one knee & full spread!
Her thighs have my eyes!!
plasonic

1356 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012 (edited)
Another Multi Demo Dolly Ding Dongin' my Doodle Noodle these days is the lovely Girl Next Door Alice Saint. Not only do I find her totally desirable in her exquisite natural beauty but her twangin' lean legs have my palms & tongue itching & longing to crawl up them, slowly & languidly, in CyberLusty licky-kissy-hicky enthrallment!
Love that her legs include such sweet peek-a-boo jiggle cheeks!
She's coming home with me soon...I'll probably be doin' quite a bit o' nappin' on those days!!!
Sweet 'n' tangy leggy bangy!
42jc

38 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012
@maverick302 - my guess would be Beatrix: sunset beach
tacia

438 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012
@Maverick - I agree with 42jc. Those seem to be Beatrix's lovely legs.
@Plasonic - Super shots of Lauren!
More mystery legs. Clue: she is also a DeskBabe, from whence came this photo.
MAVERICK302

286 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012
@42jc & @tacia both right she is Beatrix.
szalka

1864 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012
Another super-leggy girl Katerina H. (in the VG2 Nicol H.)
lebob

1 post(y/ów)
April 3, 2012 (edited)
i like her legs. (natalia)
plasonic

1356 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2012
Mmmmm...yeah!
Mostly celebrating the long,lean, & twangy thighed Godesses here.
(Love the hard bod' yet curvy Beatrix & the Peek-a-feckin-boo snatch of m' darlin'spunky Katerina H.)

But shorter, fully fleshed, fulsome, lady thighs, have such a welcome home in my eyes too, especially when they continue to such a juicy set of jiggly fit, sweet cheeks.
As exemplified by horny wiggler of my somewhat sleazily Erotic delight-Isabella Clark!
Mmmm...cushions of delight in the pussy scented night!
plasonic

1356 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2012
Mirka is another of my uber-sexy mid 8 rated babes who blow the doors off of the higher rated babes when it comes to being purely erotic,kinda sweetly sleazy, & whose performance is fully geared to getting you off!
(not to mention creating a safe space to indulge in some intense & a bit taboo FantaSexin')
Her legs have the amazing quality of seeming longer than they are, they go up & on forever in those "f**k me" StripperBabe shoes she wears.
I always breathe a sigh of gratitude after a session with Mirka!
MAVERICK302

286 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2012
@tacia:

FOUND HER!!!! After 7 hours of searching, I found her. The mystery legs belong to Kari number card 072, Desk Babes. Now I know to whom I´m gonna dream tonight.

Ok here´s another mystery legs.

Come clues here:
She´s one of the most beautiful girls on the classic collection. Enjoy.
tacia

438 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2012
@Maverick - You are amazing, my friend, and persistent!
I don't have any classic cards, so won't be able to post the complete photo of your mystery woman, but those legs look like they belong to SandraH.
MAVERICK302

286 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2012
@tacias

Thank you for your comments. Ok let me introduce you a girl who I love and I consider as one of the most beautiful girls in this site; Karen. And there goes another mystery legs from the VGHD collection. Some clues...let me see, this card is not a new one. Have fun.
tacia

438 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2012 (edited)
My favorite 'small girl' legs! Beautiful Angelina *****, all 5'2" of her.
I don't own the show so don't have the pic you posted, but here's Angelina in the same pose except with her dress on.
Noteworthy also is Angelina's ass, which I consider 1 of the planet's finest.
tacia

438 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2012
@Maverick tks for introducing me to Karen, she’s delicious! For comparison, here are Karen’s and Sandra’s legs, in similar poses.
MAVERICK302

286 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012
@tacia:

Yes you´r right the mystery legs belong to Angelina. Beautiful body too. I´ve never note that Karen And Sandra have the same shape and pose it was like a coincidence and funny. Once I was thinking about open a topic abut girls who looks like sisters but I don´t know how many girls could be that look like another, for axample I find Antonia very similar with Sarka, I´m not saying that they both are like twins just that could look like similar. Or Walleria with Melisa Ria and maybe Carmen Croft, or Sandra shine with Cindy Dollar. I don´t know sometimes I get *****.
tacia

438 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012
Cindy, Dorothy and Eliska. Hope it's okay to include a DeskBabe.
plasonic

1356 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012 (edited)
For my eyes, one of the best pair of legs on both sites is Aletta Oceans!
Long, shapely, toned,& perfectly proportioned, they are in my "Heavenly Lush Legs" realm right along with Satin, Pepito,Jennifer Max,Ashley Bulgari,Ashley Robbins, etc.
Thick, long & smooth up to, and including, a fabulous set o' Pucker Pillows too!
Another VG/DB babe I am sooo grateful to ...er....indulge in!
tacia

438 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012
Powerful presentation, Plas. Great gams! I agree it's all about proportion and shape. A wide range of sizes and lengths look terrific when proportional.
I think Susan is close to perfect.
MAVERICK302

286 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012
I can´t leave out of this Sexy legs topic another of my favorite girl...Tea, and What about her new look? Wow! I love both looks.
Hazardbio

69 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012
классная моделька
tacia

438 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012
@Maverick - Sweet shot of Tea as a blonde. Never seen that 1.
@HazardBio - I agree, Lorena is a very cool model.
Hazardbio

69 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012
Very Cool....
MAVERICK302

286 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012
@tacia:

Tea´s shot was taken from hers own place in this site if you want to visit and see more pics you just have to enter here...she looks great enjoy.
MAVERICK302

286 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012
Here is another lovely girl with an amazing body...she´s just perfect. Nina Angel seduces you at first sight.
tacia

438 post(y/ów)
April 5, 2012
You are right, Maverick. Nina's legs are elegant (also tks for the tip on Tea).
Nadine is a sexy girl with superb legs.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !