Cards with Dildo Ride

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

19 投稿
August 17, 2023
I'm a fan of the clips where the girl sits on the dildo and rides it. Generally I buy cards if I notice that position in the pictures, but sometimes they don't end up doing it in the clips themselves.

Since the last time someone asked about this was years ago, there should be a TON of new cards that have dildo riding in the XXX clip. What are some recommendations? Thanks.
jclown781
Joined in Feb 2008

92 投稿
August 19, 2023
Haha good luck to you. This has been tried and failed for years. Many missed opportunities and girl after girl fail at this mostly because the toy can't stick to whatever surface they are using. I personally don't like toy clips but I make exceptions for a nicely done bouncing toy ride especially depending on the woman doing it. These numbers are the only ones in the last several years that are good or at least the best attempts..
(remember to put the letter f in front of them when searching I didn't include names..
843, 871, 874, 952, 974, 1141, 1186/87. 1317, and pretty much any Marina Gold show (I included a name after all.)
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
August 19, 2023
Haha good luck to you. This has been tried and failed for years. Many missed opportunities and girl after girl fail at this mostly because the toy can't stick to whatever surface they are using. I personally don't like toy clips but I make exceptions for a nicely done bouncing toy ride especially depending on the woman doing it. These numbers are the only ones in the last several years that are good or at least the best attempts..(remember to put the letter f in front of them when searching I didn't include names..843, 871, 874, 952, 974, 1141, 1186/87. 1317, and pretty much any Marina Gold show (I included a name after all.)

Totem used to use a harder floor surface but girls were getting ***** and were uncomfortable in table clips and it affected the show quality because they wouldn't move around on their knees. 2015-2016 has shows where the toy does stick normally but you will also noticed girls like Nekane have ***** all over their legs from the table. And other girls from that time just refused to move on the floor. So I believe they began using a different surface and the table shows have gotten much better in terms of girl movement but the toys do not work as well. I suggested they use a prop like book or mirror to stick the toy to and that suggestions was passed on to team.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

296 投稿
August 19, 2023
@orclover

I suggested they use a prop like book or mirror to stick the toy to

I personally volunteer to hold the toy steady for them.
jclown781
Joined in Feb 2008

92 投稿
August 19, 2023
@Calgon Brilliant! I would personally volunteer to become the table surface myself. Just put me in a custom green screen box or throw a cloth over me with a hole cut out of it. The girls can bounce as hard as they want and I will gladly absorb all of the ***** and punishment those hardwood floors can dish out. Ahh if only to make such a sacrifice..Joking aside that is interesting and I wouldn't have thought of that and didn't notice that over those years. Thanks @Orclover now I can't even ***** about that anymore :) I didn't say it before @abworkout but I hoped that my picks helped you out either way.
abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

19 投稿
August 20, 2023
Appreciate the picks. If others know more please chime in!
jclown781
Joined in Feb 2008

92 投稿
August 23, 2023
@abworkout Anytime..I also hope that they at the least try @orclover's suggestions. Even though I understand the circumstances now come on guys how long has this app been running now? We can't figure something out? I could add a suggestion how about a modified version of a sawhorse or something the height of the taskbar or just underneath that maybe the model could straddle onto and ride a toy that way. I ***** to put too much thought into this but apparently as long as I'm here I'm stuck watching asinine dildo shows all the time so might as well try to help add the one factor to it I actually enjoy. Consider something Totem..figure this out please.
Ocarino
Joined in Aug 2009

7 投稿
August 25, 2023
Melena Maria Rya - Sexual Impulses card should have what you wanted @abworkout
abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

19 投稿
August 30, 2023
There's one. There's gotta be more.
Meathook
Joined in Jan 2014

22 投稿
August 31, 2023 (edited)
I love these kinds of clips aswell.
And I've got a few cards for you:

f0077 Viola - Solo (White Shirt)
f0042 Viola - Solo (White Dress)
f0791 Veronica Leal - Fresh Spring Day
f0758 Kitana Lure - Join me in the Paddock
f0111 Tricia Teen - Solo
f0645 Talia Mint - Sexy Ruby (from behind)
f0244 Zoe Doll - Unabashed
f0243 Zoe Doll - Heavenly Body
f0242 Zoe Doll - Fair Warning

I'll post more later

EDIT:

f0123 Ally Breelsen - Solo
f0124 Ally Breelsen - Solo
f0164 Alessandra Jane - Cutest Student
f1135 Ana B - Downtown Girl (from behind, slow)
f0672 Anastasia Brokelyn - Hot under my skin
abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

19 投稿
September 15, 2023
Anyone else know dildo ride shows?
abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

19 投稿
October 11, 2023
Here are some good ones I found:

f0142 Randy Ayn - Business Affair
f0141 Randy Ayn - Highland Hills
f0955 Freya Mayer - a nurse's delicacy
f1317 Agatha Vega - Agatha's airline
f0627 Carolina Abril - slashed
abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

19 投稿
November 20, 2023
The new f1415 Kelly Collins - Grab my Ballistics has a really good one in the last xxx clip!
jclown781
Joined in Feb 2008

92 投稿
November 27, 2023
Nuria Millan voluptuous summer..she can drop the mic after this one of the best if not the best I've seen in a long while. She somehow figured it out hopefully others will follow suit. Anyway download that one if you haven't already and you're welcome :)
jclown781
Joined in Feb 2008

92 投稿
November 27, 2023
Voluptuous Swimmer not Summer..whoops.
abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

19 投稿
November 30, 2023
Will look into that one, thanks!
abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

19 投稿
January 7
f1236 - Kelly Collins Party Pink
(damn that final clip is ridiculous, she rides it for just a bit but it's amazing)

combine that with f1415 Grab my Ballistics and it looks like Kelly Collins is another one who knows how to ride a dildo and have a good ab workout!
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 11
f0239 - Luna Corazon / Limited Edition
She rides for a decent, lengthy ride. She's facing front for a bit, and then continues even longer after turning around to face the back. I'll look into her other shows...
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 11
f0254 - Luna Corazon / Work Of Art
Another good ride, here. She has some trouble with the toy sticking a couple times, but she still manages a good riding.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 11
f0255 - Luna Corazon / Slow *****
This one is okay. After a false start, she has a short ride before the toy unsticks and she gives up riding it. But then at the end she gives a good short ride facing the back, so it's redeemed a little.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 11
f0256 - Luna Corazon / Supernatural
This toy does not have a suction cup, but toward the end, she still manages to hold it down with her hand and do a nice lengthy ride while facing the back. She continues like that until orgasm, and I found it to be unexpectedly sexy!
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 11
f0238 - Luna Corazon / Lunar Eclipse
This is similar to f0256, and she rides the non-suction cup toy facing the back, but this ride is pretty short, and it's post-climax. So you could argue its inclusion on this list.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 12
f1466 - Lilly Mays / Too Stripey For Your Pixels?
Another great one!
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 13
f1451 - Claire Roos / La Jolie Voisine
Not my favorite, but she puts a lot of work into riding it
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 13
f1462 - Sia Siberia / Rouge Ethere
Again, not the best, but she at least attempts a ride or two.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 13
f1438 - Sata Jones / The Fire In Ms Jones
I don't know if you can count this one, but there's a very short ride in this show. Sata is so good and sexy, that I don't care how short it was!
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 13
f1455 - Melena Maria Rya / Ready for Sexersize
This is another non-suction cup toy, but for a little bit, Melena rides it like the pro that she is!
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 17
f1443 - Blu Chanelle / Blu Being Playful
She rides for a bit in this one
abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

19 投稿
January 17
I am so happy you're keeping this thread alive, thank you! Everyone else if you find a good one share it here!
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

40 投稿
January 18
You're welcome! I'm also a big fan of these clips!
f1435 - Sata Jones / Sultry Sata
It's only about 1 minute, but she rides for a bit

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!