SPECIAL EVENT CARD: Josephine Jackson: Tartan Cutie

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 投稿
March 28, 2019
have a great weekend and whiners ... pls quit whining...

@R2D34ever2 I have no idea whether your derogatory comment applies to me, but I'll answer it anyway, because it can't be said enough times apparently: voicing dissatisfaction over a company's product/service isn't whining, it's actually doing the company a favour by letting them know what their clients think of said product/service.

Many people often remember to thank Totem for their work. It would be nice if, once in a while, it went the other way around. But we would as soon skip the thanks and simply be heard. Be actually heard.
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 投稿
March 28, 2019
Instead of offering a month's worth of cards to include a "Special Event" card AND a discount, why not periodically offer a full week's worth of cards with NO discount but with the inclusion of a "Special Event" card for free?

@jizzlobber ... so... you're saying that getting less would satisfy people?? I'm not following. What's your rationale behind this stupendous suggestion?
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3765 投稿
March 28, 2019 (edited)
Instead of offering a month's worth of cards to include a "Special Event" card AND a discount, why not periodically offer a full week's worth of cards with NO discount but with the inclusion of a "Special Event" card for free?

@jizzlobber ... so... you're saying that getting less would satisfy people?? I'm not following. What's your rationale behind this stupendous suggestion?

His point is, Members might take a chance on pre-ording only 7 cards at a time
but Not on 30 cards

The issues seems to be Members not wanting to add cards they wouldn't normally Buy just to get the exclusive card.

if it was only 7 cards, then the risk of getting something you wouldn't like is reduced.
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 投稿
March 28, 2019
Oh ok, I think I misread that, my apologies. Thanks for the explanation @Wyldanimal!

I don't mind either way, I bought into the February whole month discount because my calculations told me that it was worth it. But if that means that there would be 4 special event cards a week instead of once a month or less, I'm pretty sure most members here would like it even less.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3765 投稿
March 28, 2019
But if that means that there would be 4 special event cards a week instead of once a month or less

well not exactly what he was saying....
If you release a special event card, then only require a Non-Discounted 7 Day PreOrder

NOT, have a special event card for every week of cards.

darn5
Joined in Apr 2009

35 投稿
March 28, 2019 (edited)
@darn5

Do you have room on the lifeboat for another rat deserting the sinking ship? 😀

@chicsans
Sure, bring some cookies :)
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 投稿
March 29, 2019
Fine nuance. As for myself, I value discounts more than those special event cards anyway.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!