Thank God It's Black Friday

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 投稿
November 23, 2018
10 minutes restantes, oui. Sauf qu'il est impossible d'acheter quoi que ce soit. A chaque tentative d'achat, peu importe la carte, j'ai le message suivant : "le prix de x a changé", et il ne se passe rien. Et je ne suis pas le seul visiblement. La synchro ne change rien, le redémarrage non plus.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1659 投稿
November 23, 2018
Oh dear... 5 min. left on the Big Boobs offer :-P
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1659 投稿
November 23, 2018
10 minutes restantes, oui. Sauf qu'il est impossible d'acheter quoi que ce soit. A chaque tentative d'achat, peu importe la carte, j'ai le message suivant : "le prix de x a changé", et il ne se passe rien. Et je ne suis pas le seul visiblement. La synchro ne change rien, le redémarrage non plus.

vous devriez avoir un recalcul puis à nouveau le bouton d'achat avec le nouveau prix au dessus !
curfew
Joined in Nov 2007

19 投稿
November 23, 2018
:) scroll to the bottom and select English again :)will check out with the Team :)

thanks, not sure how that changed, but still cant sign on or sync through site through program.... after reboot, restart, reistalled program again.... nothing seems to work..... but can sign on through site and use that Workshop thing.
Chiang
Joined in Feb 2012

2 投稿
November 23, 2018
Hello,

the Big Boobs Promo 30% doesnt work it always pop up the message: Price has been change and nothing happen.

Thank you
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 投稿
November 23, 2018
Merci pour votre réponse. Après le message d'erreur, je suis renvoyé au bouton d'achat, et il n'y pas de nouveau calcul. Cependant, en cliquant de nouveau sur ce même bouton d'achat, l'ordre est finalement accepté. Pas super intuitif en tout cas, 20 minutes que je me prenais la tête dessus...
RT98
Joined in Jul 2017

36 投稿
November 23, 2018 (edited)
@celine are the offers only today or changing over the whole weekend?
HaikenEdge
Joined in May 2008

27 投稿
November 23, 2018
Maybe it's just for my account, but these packs have been terrible, to a point where I have no desire to purchase any of them.
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 投稿
November 23, 2018
Too late Chiang, the promo is over, sorry. ;( Thanks to the brilliant member of the team that refused to answer you, prefering to say that you werent' posting in the right section of the forum, wheras you were in the bug report and were right to do it there. It's always a pleasure to give money to such companies...
Cygnar82
Joined in Sep 2015

30 投稿
November 23, 2018
do we know what the exclusive card is?
bamboombamm
Joined in Mar 2012

57 投稿
November 23, 2018
too late for reload bonus, I was there the moment it reaches 12am, black friday.
but nothing happened, no promotion no promotion so I left, and it seems I missed the train.
mnoruv
Joined in Oct 2016

7 投稿
November 23, 2018
In the future please word the promos more carefully, I think a lot of people assumed by "sale" it meant Buying a Full Show, and not taking part in each individual promo, so a lot of people thought they earned more stars than they did.
mz28
Joined in Sep 2018

3 投稿
November 23, 2018
The price for boobs is not discounted here. How to fix?
press "add to collection", the price will be recalculated :)

Thanks! It wasn't intuitive :D Too bad I had not much time remaining :)
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1659 投稿
November 23, 2018
Hello,

the Big Boobs Promo 30% doesnt work it always pop up the message: Price has been change and nothing happen.

Thank you

It should say "price has changed", then recalculate the price and display again the red button "add to collection", this time with the right price -> press the button :)
reddeth71
Joined in Jul 2012

43 投稿
November 23, 2018
@reddeth71 you will now find Tracy Smile @ -30% ;)
(quit and relaunch or synchronise :)
10 min. left !! and this one won't come back during the week-end !!
hurry up :)

cheers
by the time i got back with my credit card 2 min left and the sales disappeared,,, thanks anayway ....
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1659 投稿
November 23, 2018
are the offers only today or changing over the whole weekend?

The whole weekend :)
spq2008
Joined in Sep 2008

25 投稿
November 23, 2018
I’m not comfortable with this and am going to avoid this mess. I would’ve settle with the cards simply being discounted the manual way.

Happy Holidays everyone.
horatio354
Joined in Jul 2008

2 投稿
November 23, 2018
The current black friday event is 56% off of progessive pack. Clicked it and it switched me to the progessive pack page and at 24%, reading the forum I saw that the big boob promo didn't actually give you the sale price until you clicked the "add it" button. So I tried it and nope, I only got the first progessive discount of 24%. Checked my account to make sure and it reflects the 24% discount price. I think that the Black Friday event may need some work. I did get the 2 stars as advertised.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1659 投稿
The current black friday event is UP TO 60% off of progressive packs:
First pack you purchase has a 24% discount, second pack 28%, third 32% ... till 60%

We're updating the presentation image :)
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1030 投稿
November 23, 2018
@MakeISgreatagain Hi, sorry about the misunderstanding. I should have also said that I had forwarded this issue and that we were working on it. I just wanted to advice him to post in this thread as it was related to our Black Friday Sales. I think it is better to regroup all the sales issues together ; ) cheers
Cheddarcheese
Joined in Oct 2010

79 投稿
November 23, 2018
Thanks for the response I was more speaking to the question of if we could purchase the deals from the webpage as they change or do we have to use the app from my computer at home.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
November 23, 2018
Some asked

So, question. If I already have almost every card. Is there ANY WAY for me to earn 10 stars this weekend or am I toast???

To which @Celine replied

We have made things so that even if you own all the shows, you will be able to cumulate enough stars during the weekend :)

But when I go to the Black Friday page all it tells me is "Congratulations you have bought all packs" and does not allow me to particpate. I would like to get the bonus card, and I am happy with the idea that it is an exclusive card, but I would really like to know how I can guarentee that I can qualify for it.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1659 投稿
November 23, 2018
@TheEmu, there will be other bonus reloads during the weekend, there will also be other things available for you to purchase without a doubt, and it will happen several times during the weekend. We do not worry about the possibility for our dear Diamond3 to reach the 10 stars :)
horatio354
Joined in Jul 2008

2 投稿
November 23, 2018
Thanks for the quick response about the current Black Friday event, Progressive sales. But how is this a Black Friday event when you have that very sale posted on another page?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
I don't doubt that it is possible, but is it possible to be certain to qualify without checking every 2 hours for the next two days? That would be asking a bit much even for me. It would be really annoying if I just happened to be ***** or out shopping whenever I could gain a star.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 投稿
November 23, 2018
Je trouve dommage que la promotion " reload bonus" ait eu lieu pour nous au Canada, alors que plusieurs dormaient. Je n'ai pu profiter de cette promotion et obtenir trois étoiles. 😟
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 投稿
Je trouve dommage que la promotion " reload bonus" ait eu lieu pour nous au Canada, alors que plusieurs dormaient. Je n'ai pu profiter de cette promotion et obtenir trois étoiles. 😟
oui, exactement, c'était entre 4h et 6h cette nuit.
La promotion reviendra plusieurs fois ce week-end...mais si on manque de points, c'est plus compliqué d'attendre

too late for reload bonus, I was there the moment it reaches 12am, black friday.
but nothing happened, no promotion no promotion so I left, and it seems I missed the train.
The first reload bonus happen between 4 and 6h in the night here, so...i miss it by a few minutes. Now, i have only 24 points left, i will need to reload soon, so, three options.
Buy a reload, without bonus and miss the three stars (and the bonus),
Wait, and miss some deal, hoping to be in from of my pc when the reload deal happen again (i have stuff to do).
Or stop checking the pc every few hours, and let the luck decide if i will be there at time.

Refill bonus with 3 stars should have be an all week-end deal, even if you limit the stars we can earn with it , like one or two 3 stars pack each day. That way, happy consumer would have credits to buy all other offers.
Cheddarcheese
Joined in Oct 2010

79 投稿
November 23, 2018
@dragon I agree. If i got the reload I could be blowing credits as we speak!!
DarkRider2300
Joined in Jan 2012

46 投稿
@Kaiju & Celine

Did you fix the limit to max 4 or 1 card, if not, there are going to be A LOT of Disapointed People because of this Sale.

(Due to the fact they have too many cards, and not enough to play)

Because this Deal right now (progressive Packs) can't go over a certain limit (24 or 29 cards)

And the Slot has a minimum of twenty one, once over you're done.

Also the Cashback Offer for those who have 40 or 50 cards can get a free exclusive show, I with 36, can't even get that. 9 Stars total...-_- Geez....
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 投稿
November 23, 2018
On the cash-back that's on at this hour, it looks like the card that I purchased earlier for the big boobs pack got looped in. So, what I thought was my third card was actually the 4th.

FYI for anyone going 3 cheap cards, and a more expensive 4th

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!