Incoming new cards. New thread.  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

pranke
Joined in Mar 2014

22 投稿
November 29, 2018
Wann kommt die letzte Show von Ginebra Bellucci?
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 投稿
November 30, 2018
Lena Reif show card 1100 coming soon. @lukaszr u da man and thank u for the heads up on the xxx show that's coming. 👍
Bantu1
Joined in Jul 2009

256 投稿
November 30, 2018
Another special card?

iStripperXXX: Lena Reif

Maybe, it will be released in the Sakura season...
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 投稿
November 30, 2018
hehemm.... are they starting to make limited time and Exclusive to Bundles Cards ???? thats SO LAME if it's true !!! when you aim for a particular model and try and get only the cards that interests you, it's kinda not the thing you want !!! From what I've seen in posts here in forum, people talk about cards that have been there for a specific time specific place to buy !!! Please correct me if I'm wrong !! But yeah, I'm aiming for 2-3 models, but in particular Ginebra, and I seem to have missed 1 or 2 !! (or they will come out lately ?)
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 投稿
November 30, 2018
yeah I don't Really think they would do that... men that would be a ***** T.T having to buy a bundle of 5+ to get the only 1 card you want (limited time offer) with 4 cards you don't want hahaha... Thanks answering Gkar45 !!
I did sent a Ticket to express either asking if it's a thing or not, and telling them to heck no, never do that hahaha
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 投稿
November 30, 2018
Lame. I think they are saving Ginebra Beluuci's Make a Wish card as the exclusive card for the Advent Calendar, else it would have released by now. I was really looking forward to that, but I am not going to buy 24 other cards (20 of which I wouldn't want) just to get 1 exclusive. This is a really bad practice and putting me off buying credits in the future.
joopten
Joined in Aug 2008

31 投稿
December 1, 2018
Totem has been doing pretty good lately. Vanessa Decker, Alyssia Kent, Ginebra Belucci and some who I personally don't care for that much, but can understand the appeal of. Well done, I was worried there for a bit.
marc999
Joined in Nov 2007

28 投稿
December 1, 2018
anyone have an idea of when this card will be released?
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 投稿
December 1, 2018
anyone have an idea of when this card will be released?

My suspicion is that it's the 'exclusive' card you will receive if you buy the Advent Calendar. Kek.
marc999
Joined in Nov 2007

28 投稿
December 1, 2018
@Khan91 thanks saw it a while back is this the card everyone is calling make a wish?
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

729 投稿
December 1, 2018
The card is called 'make a wish', because it's princess Jasmine outfit from Disney Aladin.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
December 1, 2018 (edited)
My suspicion is that it's the 'exclusive' card you will receive if you buy the Advent Calendar.

I really hope it's not. Because I don't want to buy the Advent Calendar... but I want that "Make a wish" card by Ginebra very much. If I would knew it's the exclusive card... I would probably buy the calendar.

So, I have a strong risk to miss a card I really want because of this "exclusive card" thing.

My ask would still be: no more exclusive cards. But, at least, I think we should be able to know what we would get, so to be, at least, be able to make the right choice for us.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
December 1, 2018
My suspicion is that it's the 'exclusive' card you will receive if you buy the Advent Calendar.
I really hope it's not. Because I don't want to buy the Advent Calendar... but I want that "Make a wish" card by Ginebra very much. If I would knew it's the exclusive card... I would probably buy the calendar.

So, I have a strong risk to miss a card I really want because of this "exclusive card" thing.

My ask would still be: no more exclusive cards. But, at least, I think we should be able to know what we would get, so to be, at least, be able to make the right choice for us.

I mean we have 5 cards of Genibra...she puts pretty much every object in the universe into her body, and has a nice range of outfits in her available cards. Totem is not giving a discount for the calendar and is basically saying, if you are a selector then you will not be rewarded. But if you are a "investor" into totem, then we will give you a card. I don't think this was thought out in advance or else the Ginebra card would have been a Christmas card, and I don't think it will super special. Totem could really screw us and pay Demi Fray to do xxx and put that as the exclusive. And they would have a ton of people empty their wallets for that one card. Now if they released a missing Viola card...I would be pissed :)
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 投稿
December 3, 2018
I contacted Customer Service.... they say the only Exclusive Card was Alyssia Kent for Black Friday... so as he or she implies (the one who responded), Ginebra's Cards aren't Exclusives !!! Hope they don't assume that I shouldn't know, and have the surprise to know it was exclusive aftermath !! At LEAST, if you make exclusives, announce them a-wide the place, so everybody who likes the model, will try and grab it !!!
Even then... Just DON'T make exclusives at All... on this kind of site/programs.. if you take a break and don't open the program during the time of the Selling of this exclusive, and you really like the Model.. you'll feel pretty Pissed off not getting exclusives you missed !!! Especially if the Cards you missed are those that Attract you the Mosts !!!
I know they want us to buy Bundles and stuffs, but Men... How many of us even check out those special offers !?? maybe 1/3 .. Most of us don't Buy cards we don't want, and that is Normal thing to do !!!
Why ***** us to be aware each and every Day !!? We should not feel ***** to check out all the Time for Exclusive Time limited offers...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 3, 2018 (edited)
@Kofren

Firstly - Nobody is ***** you to check anything every day. The special offers are made every weekend - as regular as clockwork and in each case they last for three days so if you do choose to check its not hard to find a time to do it. The Black Friday offer was a partial exception due to splitting it into a number of shorter offers.

Secondly - re: "most of us don't buy cards we don't want" - that is pretty well why many of the special offers take the form they do, they are attempts to persuade us to buy cards that we wouldn't otherwise buy. Strange as it may seem to some special offers made by any business are not primarily intended to sell cheaply to people who are otherwise prepared to pay full price.
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 投稿
December 3, 2018
I think card e1106 will be the winner.
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 投稿
December 3, 2018 (edited)
I really feel that this Exclusive Thing will just anger customers... we are not all Big Wallets that need a chance to spend... most of us are normal workers and pervs, that have simple Jobs...
@TheEmu
Exception that is becoming the Norm, as there is a new Exclusive with the Calendar just now... I bet they will continue with Exclusive if we don't express ourselves
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 3, 2018
@Kofren - in my previous reply I very deliberately did not make any comment about the exclusiveness of rewards for any offers, it was addressing two other points in your post. I happen to agree with you about whether the rewards should take the form of exclusive cards because this aspect of last year's advent calendar caused a lot of dissent (but once an offer has been said to be exclusive I am very much against withdrawing its exclusivity as that would be tantamount to breaking a promise).
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 投稿
December 3, 2018
Yeah exactly ^^
I like that we agree on that...
Yeah if they make announcement of Exclusive, they should stick to it... but at the Least, tell us what will be the Model featured in the Exclusive !! Even, show us a Picture of the Show !!
It's litterally a Blind Pick... and if it's a Model you don't particularly like, you'll feel deceived, and it's a Model you really liked, and you missed it, you'll feel Betrayed !!
@TheEmu
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 3, 2018
@Kofren - I am not so sure about that. I quite like having a surprise at the end, as with a real advent calendar (or at least with a good quality one not a cheap one where every day is essentially the same square of chocolate). I am sure I am not alone in this. In fact I get slightly annoyed that people post spoilers about such things that I am unable to avoid reading.
SpaveInvader
Joined in Oct 2010

919 投稿
December 3, 2018
@Kofren,
didn't you like surprises?
i agree that i don't want to know that early who the exclusive card is.
but as we saw it at last years Advent Calendar the speculations going on and on.

i wish that Totem don't put the card image from the exclusive card on their server so everyone knows every card that was posted in this thread is not the exclusice card.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
December 3, 2018
@Kofren ; would you like me to buy you the advent calendar so you won't have to spend YOUR hard earned money on a surprise that may not appeal to you?
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 投稿
December 4, 2018
I like the "Surprise" aspect of it myself...
I don't want to know till I get to open it myself...
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 投稿
December 4, 2018
It's literally a Blind Pick... and if it's a Model you don't particularly like, you'll feel deceived,

@Kofren You shouldn't feel deceived in any case. I don't like exclusive cards so it's a disappointment for me no matter the card but there is no deceit. It has been explained that this is Totems way of making you buy things you don't want. I don't buy things I don't want so the card is not available to me. The offer is poor as is the idea behind it but there is no deceit.

As far as a 'blind pick', last year we had a pretty good idea of the card before it's release. It was narrowed down to to two cards at least a week in advance and was confidently and correctly predicted days before the offer ended. I don't know for sure it will go that way again but you might consider waiting until it's closer to the deadline.

Regardless of the offer I am indifferent to 'surprises'. Seeing the cards that are coming soon is the main reason I starting watching this forum. I am surprised when I first see the card regardless of the release date. I'm am concerned this will be another sad surprise for me as I did want last years card but would have felt worse if I got it.
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 投稿
December 4, 2018
I think I'm gonna keep my thoughts for myself next time.. people posting in forums are mostly Big Wallets.. (double or triple diamonds)
Surprises are good.. advent calendar is a good Idea.. what I don't like is Exclusives !!!
The fact that Aftermath, after the Event, this would be IMPOSSIBLE to get the Exclusive Cards !!!
For someone who has to Spend wisely (cause they have few money), it would be at least advised who the Model will be exclusive !! The one about Alyssia Kent was okay cause I think they announced it... anyway
I think people responding to me right now are kinda guys that Buy at least 100$ of Credits each months... I can barely afford 40$ and not every Months, that is
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 4, 2018
@Kofren - if by "they" you mean Totem then no "they" did not announce it. Some users found out what it was and spoilt the surprise for those who did not want to know by posting the name directly rather than posting a link to somewhere where anyone who wanted to could get the information.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
December 4, 2018
@Kofren ; Well I did offer to buy you some credits honey. That offer still stands.
SpaveInvader
Joined in Oct 2010

919 投稿
December 4, 2018
@kofren,
you sound a little unlogical.
when you don't have the money/credits to buy the Advent Calendar - what makes the difference if you know or don't know who the Exclusive card is?
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 投稿
December 4, 2018
people posting in forums are mostly Big Wallets

@Kofren I would say you are about as big a spender as most; you certainly spend more than me. Most of the triple diamond members have been here for years compared to your 1 year. If getting the most bang for your buck is important and you actually care which girls are in your collection then be a little patient. Don't buy credits until you can buy the max offer. And wait for sales on both credits and cards.

Finally it sounds like the advent calendar probably would be an unwise purchase as it has the least bang for the buck (buy 25 cards many of which you may not want and get one free). Missing the exclusive card could be disappointing but there are a lot of cards you probably still want that are available and more are coming. I doubt you would miss the exclusive card but again I'm confident you'll have a pretty good idea what the exclusive card it before the offer passes.

Alternatively take @chicsans up on her offer. Not sure how that would be done but I'm sure it could be worked out.
Marco1993
Joined in Dec 2009

4 投稿
December 4, 2018
That one unique show is probably Avery - Secret Santa

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!