The Barefoot List (Updated)

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Crytical
Joined in Oct 2010

9 投稿
November 26, 2010
Another one!!

JASMINE ANDREAS: San Andreas

a MUST BUY! 3, count 'em, 3 shoe removals.. 2 during standing clips! Fantastic card!!
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 投稿
November 26, 2010
New Discovery,

Barefoot,

Playful *****: Techno

A banner week for barefoot fans with three out of four. Come on Totem, you can do all of them...I dare you.;)
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 投稿
November 28, 2010 (edited)
Yeah! I'm enjoying the San Andreas card of Jasmine right now. Wow! SO sexy! THEN, when she took off those shoes and ALL of her clothes AND increased the hip gyrations! Oh my god! I'm so excited! Crytical is so right, a MUST BUY!
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 投稿
December 3, 2010
It's Friday, New Discovery, New girl!

Barefoot,

Kitty Jane: Backgammon

PS: Her Deskbabes solo is also barefoot.

I agree with @loverboy1 and @Crytical, Jasmine Andreas: San Andreas is an exceptional card for barefoot fans. Those legs... wow...
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 投稿
December 17, 2010
New Discovery, New Girl!

Shoeless,

Baby Nicole: Latex Girl

My favorite shoes being removed I might add.

Barefoot,

Melissa Ria: Orange Fizz

PS: Melissa Ria's first DB show, number 92, is also barefoot.

PPS: I try to avoid begging but, please please pleeeease let there be a barefoot Mandy Dee show in our future. Please?

GUSLEE
Joined in Mar 2009

293 投稿
December 18, 2010
@zebrazuk, thank you again, for information where there are cards with barefoot.
It's really nice and cool of you :-)

Yes, please TOTEM, it would be nice..., if the future show of MANDY DEE (solo) contains few clips with her barefoot... (?)

In every show, i like when woman starts/begins her striptease dressed... (dress or skirt or various costumes or swimsuit/bikini or lingerie/underclothes ... with or without stocking ...) and she has shoes (high heels or boots or ...). But i also like that she removes her clothes, stocking and shoes, to be completely naked (barefoot).

TOTEM, i repeat, please it would be nice/great, ... if you ask women to undress completely at the end of their shows (because it is really damage/sad/very regrettable, ... when we can not see their beautiful legs and feet). When we can see a woman completely naked (barefoot), it is the best end of a show :-)
If there are 3 or 4 clips in every show, where women are completely naked (with barefoot), we will be very happy :-) Me, for sure, i will buy even more cards ;-)
So, TOTEM, thank you in advance for your future cards with barefoot lol

It's just my opinion, but i know that i am not wrong ... on this subject /question / ... :-)
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 投稿
December 26, 2010
I am so totally in agreement with GUSLEE! A woman who never takes off boots or shoes or even stockings (especially opaque ones)that cover a great deal of legs &/or feet is NOT totally nude! I can handle sandals with thin straps never coming off or even pumps that bare the instep, but barefoot & not a stitch on is the ultimate turn-on! ALL parts of women's bodies can be very beautiful. We have to imagine women's nudity in real life (mostly). We don't want to have to STILL do that with women who are stripping (supposedly) for us. Let those who like to see clothes on a stripper woman be content with the many scenes in which they do, in fact, have them on. If that's not enough for them, let them imagine the women have shoes on or a corset. We, the Nude & Barefoot Club, are not asking for ALL scenes to be nude & barefoot, just some of every card. Perhaps, looked at in this light, it can be seen we're not asking for too much.
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 投稿
December 26, 2010 (edited)
A fantastic discovery for barefoot scene lovers: Carol G - FBI ! There are two barefoot & full nudity scenes & what makes this discovery so fantastic for me is one of them is a rare standing-active-dancing barefoot scene! In it Carol goes from sitting on the floor to swinging on the pole and dancing and it's great! I've attached some screen captures from both scenes. (I think I can forgive Carol the cap; it's kinda cute!) Look her up & enjoy!
Crytical
Joined in Oct 2010

9 投稿
December 29, 2010
Great catch, LOVERBOY1! I'm always looking for standing barefoot clips I may have missed, cause they're some of my favorite scenes and that's a great one of Carol G! Way to go! Keep looking! ;)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 投稿
December 30, 2010
I am always a little surprised when people say just what I'm thinking. I also don't feel a girl is really "naked" if she still has shoes/sock/nylons/etc on. My favorite is what I call the "full strip", when she takes everything off in one go, and it's rare. Off the top of my head Nikki Case: Free time, is an example.

I can't believe I never spotted Carol G: FBI before. A full strip from a full bodied girl! Excellent catch now added to my masterlist. Keep looking guys, you never know!
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 投稿
December 31, 2010 (edited)
My either of favourits Marie's "Pink Plalace" (Nr. 409)
She's take off her clothes and platform shoes and stockings. Finally she'a totally naked only she's a craval wearing.
Another favourite maked show Viki's "White Spider" (Nr. 343)
Here she's totally nude only a little wristlet in her right wrist.
And by the by the beauty blonde girl Lea Tyron's show "American College" (Nr. 629)
Here she's absolutely nude only earrings wearing and her beauty smile.
Crytical
Joined in Oct 2010

9 投稿
December 31, 2010
New one!!!

PLAYFUL *****: Pacific Sun

Awesome new performance from *****, and her very pretty feet!
GUSLEE
Joined in Mar 2009

293 投稿
January 1, 2011
@zebrazuk, my friends and all members on vghd and DB, I wish you a happy new year 2011 :-) My best wishes for the New Year, health, love, money, and lots of good things for everyone here, and your family ;-)

Thank you again, because now we know the cards who contain clips..."barefoot" (woman completely naked), and the pics... in this topic (display) :-)

Happy New Year 2011 !!! See you later :-)

Gus

LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 投稿
January 2, 2011
Szalka mentioned Viki's "White Spider" (great show!) just above and it got me to thinking about her outfit, more specifically her shoes. Viki has some great barefoot scenes with this card, but I would like to mention her shoes. I think her shoes can be mentioned here because they are what I call "naked-foot shoes". They're high-heeled, providing all the foot & leg enhancement high heels give, but the only thing that holds the foot to the sole is completely clear plastic, so you get to see the entire, beautiful naked foot. This is my favorite type of shoes for women & you'll find them on the feet of a few VGHD models. I even like feet in these shoes much better than shoeless feet in stockings. What do the rest of you think of NAKED-FOOT SHOES?
Crytical
Joined in Oct 2010

9 投稿
January 2, 2011
I couldn't agree more, LOVERBOY1! In fact, I'm working on ranking my top 25 girls (based on their feet, of course), and one of my criteria is shoe selection. I do love those "naked feet" heels as you call them, but any shoe that accentuates the lady's feet while showing as much as possible is my favorite shoe! Great observation! :)
Roger5462
Joined in Aug 2009

3 投稿
January 6, 2011
Thanks for your post. Maybe I can get some more barefoot girls! :D
Crytical
Joined in Oct 2010

9 投稿
January 7, 2011 (edited)
Wow! I'm still in shock, but I think I may have seen my most favorite clip ever...
Just got Adiana M's "Red Fire" card and was enjoying then, she hit her "coming from behind the taskbar" section and she floored me..

She crawls out, fully nude (barefoot too) from the left of screen then crawls off the BACK of the "stage" with her feet in the air!

Words can't do it justice, so here... ;)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 投稿
January 7, 2011 (edited)
Axelle Parker: Bath Time has a similar scene.

She comes up from behind the task bar, climbs up, takes of her robe and drops it behind, does some poses, crawls off the back of the stage. More playful than sexy though.

edit: Denisa K: Bewitched also has a similar scene, but sexy, definately sexy. She was my first barefoot VG babe... ahh fond memories.
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 投稿
January 7, 2011
Crytical, I've watched that scene of Adriana's so many times because I get such a kick out of it! It's so funny and erotic, but mostly funny. Thanks for the tip Zebrazuk; I don't have any of Axelle Parker's.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 投稿
January 7, 2011 (edited)
New Discoveries! New Girl!

Barefoot,

Angel Kitten: Palmetto Bay (very cute new girl)
Zanet: Beach Bar (She looks awesome in this outfit!)
Tina Kay: West Indies (A VIP show, in a slingshot bathing suit!)

Shoeless,

Aletta Ocean: Red Pearl (I just wish she'd stayed natural)

That's 4 out of 5, and I haven't looked at Melissa Ria yet.
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 投稿
January 8, 2011 (edited)
Sorry, @zebrazuk , but Melissa Ria's shoes stay on, unfortunately.. :(

But, as you can see, Angelica Kitten's card (Palmetto Bay) is awesome! She takes off her shoes twice!
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 投稿
January 14, 2011
It must be Friday,

New Discoveries:

Barefoot:

Baby Nicole: Vacation Villa - I'm becoming very fond of this little babe.
Mandy Dee: Sexual Desire - Barefoot in her first solo show. Need I say more?

Shoeless:

Ally Style: Yellow Butterfly - A very nice show too. Girls got moves.
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 投稿
January 14, 2011
Mandy Dee's card (Sexual Desire) was completely awesome! First clip I saw, she's taking her shoes off and I was hooked! Man, I hope to see more of her and can't wait! :)
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 投稿
January 15, 2011
Thinking of how to pass the time from Friday to Friday waiting for new cards, I thought of Barefoot Battles!

This one is Mandy Dee vs. Angelica Kitten, in a full nude, squatting showdown! As much as I love Kitten, I have to go with Mandy, since that may be one of the best pictures I've ever taken ;)
heelstokings76
Joined in Jan 2011

8 投稿
January 16, 2011
anyone can help me with "taking off-stokings" list?! :-)
THANKS!
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 投稿
January 16, 2011
@heelstokings76, I haven't actually broken down my list like that yet, but off the top of my head:

Natalia: Black Phoenix - an excellent all around show, one of my faves.
Dominno: Domination - She rips her nylons apart and pulls them off.
Monica Scott: Golden Palace - A beautiful woman and the first show I got with stocking removal.

On Deskbabes, Monica Sweets solo show also has her enthusiastically tearing her nylons apart as well.

I know there are others, but I can't recall them at the moment. I'm sure someone else will chime in as well.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 投稿
January 21, 2011
It's Friday,

New Discovery:

Barefoot,

Kristine Crystalis: Boat Party

Just one this week. :(
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 投稿
January 22, 2011
@heelstokings76,

There are four I know of, two of which Zebrazuk has already mentioned, where one actually gets to see the woman remove her stockings, instead of just appearing in another scene without them. One of them is Marie/Pink Palace(I know for sure Marie takes them off more than once!) & the other is Chelsea French/Bubble Bath. These I remember so easily because I don't really like stockings & I'm very glad to see them come off!

Enjoy the two pictures above & Happy Hunting!
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 投稿
January 22, 2011
I recently downloaded Jewel/Forbidden Jungle, which I knew from "our" list & her card overview to have some barefoot scenes. The overview seems to indicate, perhaps, quite a few barefoot scenes. But did you guys realize the ENTIRE card, EVERY clip or scene is barefoot?! And it's not even mentioned in the card's categories! Well, even if you did know or suspect it, I thought it needed to be mentioned on this thread, for sure! Surely this is one of a kind, or is Axelle Parker's Bath Time the same way? I've been thinking of getting that card of hers. I'd like to find out.
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 投稿
January 22, 2011 (edited)
@LOVERBOY1 yes both Jewel's "Forbidden Jungle" and Axelle's "Bath Time" are barefoot entirely performances! I wish they weren't so rare! Chelsea's "Bubble Bath" would have been a much better card if she'd done it more like Axelle's but sigh... ;)

On this week's cards, Kristine's was pretty blah... Alizee's was kinda disappointing, even though it is great to see her return, I'm waiting to see those beautiful feet of hers again! The other 2? I have no interest, sadly :(

I will say, I picked up Carie & Misa's duo card and was amazed at how good it was! I mostly don't even consider the duo cards, and actually never really paid attention to it on the main list on this thread, but wow! It's a must buy! They take each other's shoes off twice and there's lots of barefoot interaction between them! :)

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!