iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
23 June 2021
Small team - big list

Our last version update was 282 / 283 back in January and that was just to handle gift cards and jokers.

I wonder if we are due an update?
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4469 message(s)
23 June 2021
La patience est une vertu 😉
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1079 message(s)
24 June 2021 (edited)
With the questions about Gloria yesterday, that reminded me that she still has none of her shows on the mobile app. Will that change this week I wonder? If not are there any in the pipeline?
If not then I would really like to know why there are none of her shows on the mobile or likely to be?
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1079 message(s)
30 June 2021 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/48009/1?post=717262
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet
@Dylan333 I think this is the thread you want and I'm happy to back your suggestions for Ava, Sade Mare and Tina.
In fact Sade Mare has no shows on mobile yet, unless I've missed her. Ava and Tina only one each.
Totem have so many models to pick from.
domino006
Inscrit en Nov 2008

28 message(s)
2 July 2021
posting so i can find this again
AquaBlue05
Inscrit en Jun 2016

7 message(s)
30 July 2021
Hey Guys!

Is there any way to check what cards I do have (those one that I purchased via Laptop) using mobile login?

I mean a complete list of cards that includes Desktop & Mobile version

Atleast, I can review all my cards at one place (as I am not carrying my personal laptop these days.

Kindly suggest your inputs on my query.

Regards
AquaBlue
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3777 message(s)
30 July 2021
@AquaBlue05

Go to the Mobile Site.
All cards you see there in your collection, are also in your Desktop app.
There are NOT two different collections. They are one in the same.

The Only Difference is the type of Animation file that you see.
On the desktop App, you see the full clip.
On the Mobile site, you see a Cropped and Edited recording made from one of the desktop clips.

So if you Own a card on the Mobile Site, it means you Also own that card on the Desktop App.
So All cards that you have on the mobile site you Also have on the Desktop app.

But,
Not ALL of the Desktop cards have been made available on the Mobile Site.

Here is the key,
If you are mostly Interested in the Mobile Site,
The make your Selection of cards from the Mobile site.
A purchase on the Mobile site, also adds that card to your Desktop App.

The Same is true if you make the purchase from the Desktop app
If the card has been recorded for the Mobile site, then you will also have that card on the Mobile site.
( since not ALL cards have been recorded for mobile, your Desktop Purchase might not be available on the Mobile site. )

to see the Store on your phone
m.istripper.com/store
spiderman1804
Inscrit en Feb 2008

439 message(s)
30 July 2021
@AquaBlue05

For mobile devices such as smartphones:
https://m.istripper.com/mobile

For desktops and laptops (large screen):
https://www.istripper.com/mobile

All cards that are available in the mobile version are displayed. Purchased cards can be played.
Purchased cards are marked with the sticker "Owned".

###

Homepage:
https://www.istripper.com

The cards can be filtered on the iStripper website. Go to the Store section.

I hope this information helps you.
Stanston
Inscrit en Aug 2018

1010 message(s)
30 July 2021
@AquaBlue05
Is there any way to check what cards I do have (those one that I purchased via Laptop) using mobile login?
See my Screenshot, it is now displayed in the Client as well.
thefister
Inscrit en Jul 2008

22 message(s)
1 August 2021
As I wrote in another post (maybe not on the right place),

I use iStripper on my mobile
It's a good player for strip shows
Thanks to Totem for this good product

I think it could be interesting to introduce augmented reality in it by being possible to use the camera of the mobile to associate the show with our real environment. With this the camera of the mobile could take the picture of our room in real time and associate it to the show as a background picture. WIth this we could imagine that the show is in our home.

What do you think about that?
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1079 message(s)
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
4 August 2021
Sapphira A - another favourite of many missing from the mobile - why?
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/24714/37?post=720909
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet

Good question - I'd love to see her there.
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
4 August 2021
As I wrote in another post (maybe not on the right place),I use iStripper on my mobileIt's a good player for strip showsThanks to Totem for this good productI think it could be interesting to introduce augmented reality in it by being possible to use the camera of the mobile to associate the show with our real environment. With this the camera of the mobile could take the picture of our room in real time and associate it to the show as a background picture. WIth this we could imagine that the show is in our home.What do you think about that?

The problem is technical.

On the desktop, the show runs in foreground and hence you can have whatever you want in background - a screen of your choice, the documents you may be working on etc.

On mobile, the shows have been re-edited with the black background and it is like watching a .mov- the image of the girl cannot be presented against a background of your choice.
thefister
Inscrit en Jul 2008

22 message(s)
8 August 2021
I understand @pickle1
x27210354
Inscrit en Aug 2019

1 message(s)
24 August 2021
Can we please add Malena Fendi? specifically Pretentious?
mdecler
Inscrit en Mar 2008

24 message(s)
25 August 2021
I'm hoping someone can help, Iphone, Can't swipe bottom to top or up to add a card to my favorite!
I've read the user guide and looked on this site. when I try it either closed the window or changes card.....
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
25 August 2021 (edited)
Is the card in your collection, open and playing when you swipe upwards?

It is working OK on my Samsung A20e.
mdecler
Inscrit en Mar 2008

24 message(s)
25 August 2021
Thanks @pickle1,

Yes, It's on of my many cards I've purchesed, I've tried many of them. I've also tried it on other Apple Ipads with the same result. On an Iphone you swipe from the bottom up to switch app or to see if apps running in the background. I tried going up from near the bottom or from middle up.
I don't have anything non apple to try it on!
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
25 August 2021 (edited)
.I don't have anything non apple to try it on!

And unfortunately I don't have any Apple products. I'll see if I can find any queries about this on Discord.

@mdecler - I sadly can't find any references on Discord to favourites on Apple - we will maybe have to wait to see if one of the @Team have any idea or if a member with Apple knows how.
mdecler
Inscrit en Mar 2008

24 message(s)
26 August 2021
@pickle1 Many Thanks
Zanga
Inscrit en May 2013

51 message(s)
26 August 2021
@mdecler It's a proper bug on Apple, isn't it?
I find that if you tap slightly above the icon it tends to work.

But then I have other issues, like when rotating a clip and back to vertical again, it shows the cards list on the lower half of the screen and the model playing on the upper half. Bit of a ***** tbh.
mdecler
Inscrit en Mar 2008

24 message(s)
27 August 2021
Thanks @Zanga I got it working more or less by starting just above the bottom and then swipe straight up.
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
27 August 2021
@zanga - thank you for helping out - good man 👍👍👍
John90Smith
Inscrit en Oct 2020

14 message(s)
6 September 2021
Hello! Please add more cards for the mobile version =)
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1664 message(s)
7 September 2021
we add 3 shows / week, this thread is not up to date :-P please refer to our twitter : https://twitter.com/istripperus?lang=en or Discord server : https://discord.gg/JhjfvrxYJD :)

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !