We want your opinion : Quick survey inside!  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

iSmile
Inscrit en Aug 2015

28 message(s)
25 February 2019
Oh!
and please check the bood pressure, because for a lot's of models it's seem there's a problem!

Move like a turtle, move like snail, move like a sloth...

Oxana chic, today card for exemple....

91hebasu
Inscrit en Jan 2008

1146 message(s)
25 February 2019
Personally, I like it when a girl moves slow & sensual rather than jump around like a horny wabbit
jihymo26ge
Inscrit en Dec 2007

33 message(s)
25 February 2019
Personally, I like it when a girl moves slow & sensual rather than jump around like a horny wabbit
Same here.
601bes
Inscrit en Dec 2009

29 message(s)
25 February 2019
Rig the Fansign lottery so I FINALLY win a fansigh! ;)
DukeNukem
Inscrit en Dec 2008

71 message(s)
25 February 2019

I always tell myself that too..though when a chick comes up jumping around on my desktop like she is possessed...I eat my words.
I love feisty girls.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
25 February 2019 (edited)
@YeahRight21 - I can not remember anyone else wanting to un-buy cards like that, though occassionally i have seen people want to be able to sell them back (which I doubt will ever be supported). As 99% of what you are asking for is already possible the extra work required by Totem to support what you are asking for is, I think, simply not worth the effort and cost that it would entail. A slightly different scheme whereby you could tag a card as "keep this card hidden under all circumstances" might be practical - but as the number of people wanting this seems to be vanishingly small it is also unlikely to be implemented.

Rather than deleting cards that you want to keep why don't you just disable them, and optionally use the filter Activation filter to toggle displaying them. That would give you the three levels of visibility that you sem to want.

Please note, because you can copy cards from one installation to another and can run with no internet connection there would be nothing to stop an unscrupulous user doing so, un-buying cards from one installation and contine using them offline from the second installation and there would be nothing that Tortem could do to prevent this. I know that this is not what you have asked for, but it is what those wanting to sell back cards have requested.
Blackbic
Inscrit en Apr 2018

1 message(s)
27 February 2019
Go find some Big ole round butts. Then forget those and find bigger wetter ones!
elfine
Inscrit en Jul 2017

81 message(s)
27 February 2019
@Zossima
That claim is ridiculous. To my knowledge, there were only four mistakes (Valeria, Linet A, Isabella Chrystin and Gracy-*****)

I'm sorry, but infact there are far more "mistakes", I'm not gonna give you a full list but you can add Chloe Lamoure from Slovakia not Slovenia, Kate Shoo (Kharkov/Ukraine), Tina Kay (Alytus/Lithuania) she's still Lithunian, Shabba (Céline) and she's french not german (but lived in germany for a long time).
No you can't rely on internet to check, unless you know their agency or their model ID, you can't just trust any adult site the informations aren't accurate at all in most case.

Infact, I have presumed that the informations given on the card were where they are born (since that's normally what you give) not where they live/work.
But now Celine answered to this.

And then, yes, there are many Eastern-European models (by the way, Czech republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia or Romania were never part of the USSR)
I never said they these countries were part of USSR (they aren't even considered as Eastern-Europe except maybe Romania and not always)
I must apologize for the 98%, you're right that was a bit stupid but if you want something relevant for the last 127 Models from 2017 to 2019, take a look at the graphic.

@Celine
about country : we indicate the country given by the model on her contract. Somethimes they give us the place where they LIVE, most of time the one where they are BORN... it explains the few mistakes you found :)
Thank you for this answer, but perhaps you should be clearer, because for some model, we have their nationality, for others where they reside or where they are born.
It's a bit *****, you could for example add born or live in parenthesis in one case and nothing in the other.
(To be honest, I find this strange because I thought that the information on a contract would be accurate, at least for their nationality, place of residence and age)

I'm sorry if that looked a bit rude...
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3760 message(s)
27 February 2019
@YeahRight21

you can create a custom Card image.
Delete the card, then make any kind of Image the same size as a card, and save it in the data folder
axxxx_custom.jpg

Then you will Never see the gray card image, and instead see your own replacement.
Sexy3DBoy
Inscrit en Jun 2011

469 message(s)
2 March 2019
about country : we indicate the country given by the model on her contract. Somethimes they give us the place where they LIVE, most of time the one where they are BORN... it explains the few mistakes you found :)

Cette réponse n'est pas recevable, le VRAI pays d'origine est obligatoirement
connu de l'employeur car pour être contracté en France et ailleurs, il faut
présenter une pièce d'identité valide. Ceci attestera, en outre, de la majorité
de la personne à fortiori pour une prestation visuelle à caractère sexuel.

Sur ladite pièce d'identité, ID card, passport, il y a de mentionné le pays de
naissance de l'artiste, A partir de cette information précise, on peut encore
se tromper en rédigeant la fiche signalétique...

Et puis en voyant toutes les superbes cartes de la semaine, ce survey
prend toute son importance et son caractère d'urgence...
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
2 March 2019 (edited)
@Sexy3DBoy

My passport gives only my nationality as British Citizen, it does not mention my place of birth.
elfine
Inscrit en Jul 2017

81 message(s)
2 March 2019
@TheEmu
That's because Brits are like their sheeps, even from New Zealand but still British ! 😋

(sorry for that joke could'nt resist)
My passport does show it, my driver's license as well
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
2 March 2019 (edited)
@Elfine - but, unlike nationality, It is not necessary for place of birth to appear on a passport (though it may appear on some). It is possible to change one's nationality (as many Brits are now doing) and even if you do not nationality is not necessarily related to your place of birth.

EDIT: After looking more carefully I see I was wrong, what I thought was my place of residence was in fact labelled in tiny print as place of birth - though as it is just the name of a town it could be in any country..
Sexy3DBoy
Inscrit en Jun 2011

469 message(s)
2 March 2019
@TheEmu,

No discussion about that:
Date of birth and Place of birth for passport, ID card and driver license.
You can have a double nationality and more,
YOU CANNOT CHANGE OR HIDE YOUR PLACE OF BIRTH!!!

But if one day you want to change your sexe, this is possible but never
where you are born...
elfine
Inscrit en Jul 2017

81 message(s)
2 March 2019
@TheEmu
The fact is you can live in a country permanently or not, and have a different nationality.
You can be born in a country and have a different nationality.
Some country even accept you to have many nationalities some others accept only 2 at max.

That said, you do not have many ways to proove you are 18+ and infact @Sexy3DBoy said what I'm thinking.
I doubt the models in the adult industry don't provide a passport or something similar to proove it, so I'm assuming you know at least their age and nationality. But I could be wrong.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
2 March 2019
Totem would need to know their age and whether or not they can legally work in France, which will in the case of European models depend on their nationality but not on their place of birth.

In any case it seems that what Totem use for the cards (not for the contract with the model) is information supplied by the model or their agent and which does not necessarily have to be the same as that in their passport. There are many possible reasons why a model may not want their actual place of birth to be published.
elfine
Inscrit en Jul 2017

81 message(s)
3 March 2019
There are many possible reasons why a model may not want their actual place of birth to be published.
Yes, I agree with that and I accept it, that's also why they usually use an alias and not their real name but as you can find this information on other sites, I do not think that the reason is valid in this case (unless there is a legal clause in her contract with Totem)

Infact, I'm not asking to know where they are born.
But if I take Valeria as example what you do see ?
    City: Zurich
    Description: "Hailing from Zurich Switzerland..."
Then you will think like me that she's Swiss which isn't true.
I'd rather see that she's from Ukraine, or that she lives in Zurich/Switzerland (if you don't want to says she's from Ukraine). Either way is ok to me if you mention it.

PS: She could be from mars I would buy her cards anyway 😀

TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
3 March 2019 (edited)
I agree, I would prefer it if the true "effective" nationality (i.e. where the model grew up) were given, but as far as I am concerned it is the model's choice and even if she gives a "wrong" place it should not be up to Totem to correct it. As far as the example you give I would interpret it as indicating only that at some time now or in the past she was based in Switzerland, admittedly I would also think that there was a significant, but not overwhelming, probabaility that she was born there or lived there as a pre-adult but not that this was a certainty, Quite honestly I hardly take any notice of the City and Country quoted for each model, only of the ethnicity. Actually, I do not take much notice of the mini-biographies and treat them as amusing fictions that may or may not be close to the literal truth but which do reveal (I hope) something about the model.

I also wonder if it would be a breach of data protection rules if Totem did publish corrected information without the model's explicit permission.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4455 message(s)
3 March 2019
If you take the case of Anna Polina, her profile on iStripper says St Petersbourg Russia. It's where she was born, but she's living in France for a long time (and she speaks french perfectly). So Totem verifies the age (not under 18) but the location is provided by the model.
stewy11223344
Inscrit en Sep 2010

1 message(s)
8 March 2019
help me buy the special event cards please
S3xYsTr1P
Inscrit en Aug 2012

1 message(s)
8 March 2019
Cosplay !
MitchConner
Inscrit en Nov 2012

3 message(s)
4 December 2021 (edited)

Post removed
It is a ***** of the T&C
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
4 December 2021 (edited)
@MitchConner

If you look at the iStripper licence available near the bottom of the app's settings page you will find in the "ACCOUNT INFORMATION" section the following text in which I have highlighted one relevant sentence:-

The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Totem does not recognise and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your username and password (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Totem) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.
Vortim
Inscrit en Apr 2019

220 message(s)
5 December 2021
Holy Necro.... i thought this was a survey that just came out till i saw the dates... why would anyone dig this one up???

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !