Thank God It's the Saint Patrick's Day!

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

devil69
Inscrit en Jul 2011

25 message(s)
17 March 2018
I will have to agree with many of the other fellow posters, not to interesting for unknown packages.
But, for St. Patrick's, it would be cool to see a collection with all the girls in green outfits. And the user can pick and choose which ones would be included in the "St. Patrick's" special.
....mmm....the Devil likes green 💚😈
Thrower
Inscrit en Mar 2008

8 message(s)
17 March 2018
I agree with other users here that say this is more of a gamble than a discount. I only pay for cards I really like and not for crap. If I like to gamble I go elsewhere. Have a nice weekend all.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
17 March 2018
Every time that there is a special offer with a random element there is a flood of posts from people who say "not for me, I want to be able to pick the cards on offer for myself". In that case just ignore the offer, there are plenty of others here who appreciate these sorts of offers and are perfectly happy with a cheap random selection.

For the umteenth time - if Totem were to do as you want and allow you to buy exactly what you want for a discount every weekend then few people would buy any cards at the full price. When any commercial enterprise the purpose of special offers like this is to encourage customers to buy items that they may otherwise not bother with, Totem is no different in this respect. What is rather surprising is that Totem do sometimes make offers of the kind you want - but these are never going to be the common way of doing it.
Arrotino
Inscrit en May 2016

13 message(s)
17 March 2018
I bought 3 pack and i get only 4 card free, only 1 card per pack is too few!
TallandSlimMan
Inscrit en Apr 2008

452 message(s)
17 March 2018
@The Emu

One has to keep in mind that Totem has a high fixed cost per card, and a low variable cost per card...unless perhaps Totem pays a percentage to models on each card sold.

So these specials are a way for Totem to sell old inventory...keep in mind that recent releases are rarely included in the specials. If members really want a card, we have the option to pay full price upon release. Specials are a way to entice us to buy cards we have passed on when initially offered.

With the above in mind, I maintain that feedback here in the forum....both positive and negative...is valuable to Totem in determining what kind of specials to offer members in order to increase sales of older cards.

muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

657 message(s)
17 March 2018
Happy St Paddy's Day one and all
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
17 March 2018
@Emu: True.

@T&S Man: Also true.

I've thought about this sort of thing for quite some time. When iStripper was introduced and restricted sales of older cards to Gold and Platinum members, at first, I could see Totem's reasoning. Yeah, the older cards are lesser quality and might skew new members' judgement of the quality.

Once a member gets past that idea, many will still buy the older cards based on what the model looks like and user's comments.

For example, Anna Tatu is one of the most popular girls here EVER. Forget the quality of the recordings. She's just amazing to more than a few members.

So now, in hindsight, I think Totem should release ALL cards to new members. Let the members judge for themselves what they might like. If they buy an old 480P card and don't like the quality, they will likely buy a newer card...
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4457 message(s)
17 March 2018
Great week, one more time, with 6 superb cards and girls (Ria Sunn is average for me, by the way). Thanks Totem.
But I pass my turn on the special sales, buying without seeing sorry, but not for me 😟

Happy St Patrick's day to all 😛
89014EL
Inscrit en Oct 2007

67 message(s)
17 March 2018
I don't believe or even remember seeing the classic (480P) cards used in any promotion. I highly doubt Totem would use them in this way.

They are an add-on for people who really, really like the girls and don't care about the low quality so much...

I've seen them use the classic cards in one of their versus sales. Both sides had 4 of the classics. Also on a 16% sale.
muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

657 message(s)
17 March 2018
I think Totem should release ALL cards to new members
i disagree with this thought.
I think there is a big risk that potential new members may be attracted by the photos of the old 480p but disappointed by the quality of the performance... believe that is the best on offer and not look further.
I believe the current strategy is the best option. Show potential members the best cards is more likely to encourage return business
RT98
Inscrit en Jul 2017

36 message(s)
17 March 2018 (edited)
Are xxx collection cards included in the box? Also two of my favorite TGIFs are this and the slot machine, they might be random but I usuaully end up finding hidden gems and great shows that I wouldn't have bought if it weren't for the promotion. Just my opinion
Rotwulf
Inscrit en May 2015

1 message(s)
17 March 2018
Cheers to the staff and the lovely ladies! Happy St. Paddies to you all :)
dotechinn7117
Inscrit en Jun 2015

22 message(s)
17 March 2018
I agree with Thrower comment
I only pay for cards I really like and not for crap. If I like to gamble I go elsewhere.

TGIF means that Totem Got Incorrect Future of the strategy??
Just kidding!!

But I'd like to see/get more Asian models here....

Have a good St Patrick's day everybody.😉
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Inscrit en Dec 2017

93 message(s)
17 March 2018
Que crei que me iba a salir alguna chica de las de arriba, gulia g, ria sunn etc.
y casi todas son mas antiguas.
me imagino que no a todo el mundo le tcan las mismas chicas
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Inscrit en Dec 2017

93 message(s)
17 March 2018
que crei que iban a salir alguna chica de las nuevas como gulia g o ria sunn etc.
y todas son antiguas
Arcas6
Inscrit en Jun 2013

9 message(s)
18 March 2018
Every time that there is a special offer with a random element there is a flood of posts from people who say "not for me, I want to be able to pick the cards on offer for myself". In that case just ignore the offer, there are plenty of others here who appreciate these sorts of offers and are perfectly happy with a cheap random selection.

For the umteenth time - if Totem were to do as you want and allow you to buy exactly what you want for a discount every weekend then few people would buy any cards at the full price. When any commercial enterprise the purpose of special offers like this is to encourage customers to buy items that they may otherwise not bother with, Totem is no different in this respect. What is rather surprising is that Totem do sometimes make offers of the kind you want - but these are never going to be the common way of doing it.

But Totem doesn't sell cards, they sell credits. If they let us pick our own cards in the sales, then people would spend more of their credits and have to reload. That's where Totem makes money - in the reloads - not the purchase of cards.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
18 March 2018
@Arcas6 - it makes absolutely no difference to my argument whether we have to buy credits or buy the cards directly. In either case providing what amounted to simple discounts every weekend would encourage the customers to wait for the weekend to aquire the cards and result in a loss of income. Originally the previews offered a discounts on a number of cards after they had been released for a week, this has now been increased to a month and I suspect that it was for much the same reason - i.e. people waited for a week before purchasing (I was doing exactly that) in order to get the discount.
njarnb
Inscrit en Nov 2008

76 message(s)
19 March 2018
With full respect, I am also not interested in buying random cards :) Providing a good discount for chosen cards will give you more customers in long time :)

What is "Lucky" about paying for cards you don't want?

Sadly, i think the same, no blind trust, no blind pay, prefer discount. XC
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
19 March 2018 (edited)
Providing a predictable discount for chosen cards at frequent intervals may get a few more customers, but less profit.

Luck as in Lucky Dip.

You may get something that you unexpectedly like. When I had a medium sized collection I used the old randomly selected Booster Packs, I was never disappointed and many times was introduced to a model that I greatly liked but would not have considered if I had been selective with my purchases, as I had been when I first started. The special offers with random selections are greatly appreciated by some and disliked by others. We hear a lot from those that dislike the random choices and little from those that like them, but as Totem continue to offer them I think that it is safe to assume that they suit Totem's purpose and that they gain from offerring them.
civilianX
Inscrit en Jun 2017

1 message(s)
23 March 2018
I totally agree

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !