iStripper Showroom

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
8 September 2019 (edited)
Many exclusive cards buyers are not happy at all of the exclusive strategy! .

You only have evidence that a tiny minority of customers (even only small a minority posters to the forum) are unhappy - not many. You may be right, but have no evidence for your claim.

Totem, on the other hand, can see the result that these cards have on their sales and have persisted with them - and even increased the rate at which they offer them so, presumably, they do not see the detrimental effect you talk about.
HansSachs
Inscrit en Mar 2016

949 message(s)
10 September 2019 (edited)
yourself & a few others helped to promote the Advent Calender cards witch weir exculsive
Not at all. I always have been against exclusive cards and "never for sale" policy: I didn't buy 2017 calendar and have always express my contrariety since that occasion.

You only have evidence that a tiny minority of customers (even only small a minority posters to the forum) are unhappy - not many.
I have not an evidence, but I have a sort of clue: a big percent of angry posters in that ***** 10 page thread were people who usually never write on forum...

You may be right, but have no evidence for your claim.
Ok, I don't have evidence. As you don't have evidence about Totem's sales figures (past, present and future) which you always quote here on forum when you don't like something that a person asks for.
In any case, I hope I have the right to say that:
  • I am not happy to be ***** to buy an exclusive offer if I want to get one of those particular cards - which really have not any add-ons, and so have no difference from other ones. With five (or maybe more) of them in only an year, I am starting to get annoyed. And I am not the only one.
  • Totem recently is much (too much, in my opinion) promoting an "exclusive" marketing strategy, which is controversial at best.
Mindful
Inscrit en Mar 2015

43 message(s)
10 September 2019
The showroom has been very helpful. Thank you for creating it.
HansSachs
Inscrit en Mar 2016

949 message(s)
10 September 2019
The showroom has been very helpful. Thank you for creating it.
About this, I totally agree. Thanks, @lukaszr !
goodwolf
Inscrit en May 2011

234 message(s)
10 September 2019
There is only one site: https://www.isworkshop.eu 😉
thanks
I learnt Sky Blue and Melena may have the next special cards and that
Avery has 8 more shows all e series cards.
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
10 September 2019
New special event cards coming?

Can't have enough of those, it seems. Totem should put one out each month on a TGIF day.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3760 message(s)
10 September 2019 (edited)
Totem should put one out each month on a TGIF day.

YES !
1 a month and then have an Elusive card that Only members who have obtained all 12 exclusive cards can get.

you can't get the Elusive card till you have all 12 of the released Exclusive cards !

Now that would be worth having in your Collection.

PS: My post is purely satirical.
I added this. because it might not be obvious that it is made in humor.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4455 message(s)
10 September 2019
😆😆😆😆😆
LondoBaron
Inscrit en Jan 2017

16 message(s)
1 March 2020
Can't get showroom to show cards, Can get website from Firefox which list the cards but when I click to preview cards it is blank.😕 Just whoever is on istripper and an ad for istripper! What the 😆
muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

651 message(s)
1 March 2020 (edited)
@LondoBaron it is working fine for me.
Maybe something went wrong and was fixed
Maybe the problem is at your end
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
1 March 2020
I had a weird but similar problem a while ago. I added uBlock Origin to Windows Edge. Eventually, I figured out that this was blocking any images from showing on Lukas' site. The fix was simply to whitelist the site and all the pics came back 😍
LondoBaron
Inscrit en Jan 2017

16 message(s)
1 March 2020
@LondoBaron it is working fine for me.
Maybe something went wrong and was fixed
Maybe the problem is at your end
I had a weird but similar problem a while ago. I added uBlock Origin to Windows Edge. Eventually, I figured out that this was blocking any images from showing on Lukas' site. The fix was simply to whitelist the site and all the pics came back 😍
Thanks 'muttonjeff 'and 'HombreSInSombra' for the information. I tried it from Microsoft Edge and it works fine the pics are there and I can see the upcoming previews. 😍 Firefox for some unknown reason now doesn't for me where before it was o.k no problem. 😕 😐
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
1 March 2020

Hi @HombreSinSombra. I have recently also started to have the same problem. How do you whitelist the site on uBlock Origin?
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
1 March 2020
Hope this helps...😉
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
1 March 2020
Hope this helps...😉

Thanks @HombreSinSombra - it has worked a charm.

👍👍👍
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
1 March 2020 (edited)
Happy to help.😎

Imh opinion, uBlock Origin is the best ad blocker out there to date. It's extremely efficient! It works everywhere I visit. Pop-ups? What are Pop-ups??? 😊
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4455 message(s)
1 March 2020
I'm using Firefox 73.0.1 64bit under Windows 10 1909 64bit and the showroom of Lukasz's site works fine.
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
1 March 2020
I'm guessing that LondoBaron has recently installed an ad blocker or new anti-virus software. For me, and according to Pickle1, That was causing the issue. Lukas' site is absolutely safe but maybe some of the meta data for his site causes alarm bells to go off? 😐
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3760 message(s)
1 March 2020
@lukaszr iStripper Showroom
Uses Remote Pictures from an external Web Site Not with in his own Domain.

Browsers see this as a potential Threat, and if there is any type of Popup or Ad blocker
any source from a remote Site will be Blocked.

Whitelist or Turn of your Popup / Ad blocker.

in my Attached Picture I left my Ad Blocker on.
Notice my Ad Blocker reports 101 blocked Ad's
and the Page should be Displaying 100 card images.

Mindful
Inscrit en Mar 2015

43 message(s)
1 March 2020
@lukaszr iStripper ShowroomUses Remote Pictures from an external Web Site Not with in his own Domain.Browsers see this as a potential Threat, and if there is any type of Popup or Ad blockerany source from a remote Site will be Blocked.Whitelist or Turn of your Popup / Ad blocker.in my Attached Picture I left my Ad Blocker on.Notice my Ad Blocker reports 101 blocked Ad's and the Page should be Displaying 100 card images.

That explains why I can see it on any browser except the one I use ad blocker on. Thank you
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
1 March 2020 (edited)
I use Firefox with noscript and uBlock Origin so I rarely see any adverts anywhere unless I explicitly enable them. I do not often visit Lusasr's site but after seeing the posts today I tested it. The https://www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/ page was displayed as a series of either outline images or blank cards while clicking on a card resulted in the following message

uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:

https://g.bnrsis.com/g1.php?l=2&s=71820&dir=e0852

Because of the following filter

||bnrsis.com^

Found in: EasyList

As I do not use the site myself I have not tried to unblock it, but I have provided this information in the hope that it may be useful to others.
SetFuego
Inscrit en Mar 2008

737 message(s)
1 March 2020 (edited)
In order to completely display the @lukaszr page with uBlock Origin, I added the following approval in the UBlock dashboard under 'My Filters'. Then the images are displayed correctly. uBlock has blocked access to istripper.com from isworkshop.eu.

! 16.2.2020 isworkshop.eu
@@||www.istripper.com^$image,domain=www.isworkshop.eu
@@||www.istripper.com^$subdocument,domain=www.isworkshop.eu
lukaszr
Inscrit en Dec 2007

719 message(s)
4 March 2020
Indeed, when a new user sees empty containers without pictures, he may think that the site is broken. Therefore, I added a message that should display when the ad blocker is active.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4455 message(s)
4 March 2020
Well done @lukaszr 👍
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
4 March 2020 (edited)
This , to me is how almost everything in life should work. 😊

A person has a problem with something... He reports his issue to others. Maybe someone out there had a similar problem and figured out how to solve it and reports what they did to fix it.

Then others report WHY there was an issue and everyone gets a little wiser 😉

Then... The original issue is advised to ALL about what the problem might be and how to fix it.

This, to me is efficiency of communication. Why can't all life's problems be solved so easily???

I agree. Good job, Lukas, buddy! 😎

Edit: When I first found this issue last year, and figured out the cause, I never thought to report it at the time as nobody else had mentioned it afik… From now on, If I find something wrong anywhere and figure it out, I'll DEFINITELY report it in the forum. 😊

Edit 2: Btw... I had similar issues on YouTube. Same problem. Same fix 😎
me1303
Inscrit en Jan 2014

3 message(s)
5 March 2020
Sweet page
DrDoom9
Inscrit en Dec 2008

224 message(s)
14 August 2020
Since July 2020 I have noticed 2 inconvenient 'features' of the showroom which were not apparent before:
1. The "SOON" banner is rather variable. Sometimes it is there, sometimes not. Specifically, today it is not there for e1472, e1479, e1482.
2. The range of cards displayed is 'stuck'. The application used to know what range of cards in each collection was last used, and applied the same range when the showroom was next invoked. Now I have always to update the range, and the new ranges (for iStripper and iStripper XXX) have to be inpu every time.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Might it be a 'feature' of the new Microsoft Edge Browser? If so, are there any settings I could change such that the application returned to its previous behaviour of keeping track of my settings?
haruchai
Inscrit en Feb 2008

167 message(s)
14 August 2020
2. The range of cards displayed is 'stuck'. The application used to know what range of cards in each collection was last used, and applied the same range when the showroom was next invoked. Now I have always to update the range, and the new ranges (for iStripper and iStripper XXX) have to be inpu every time.

I'm using Edge too and my ranges are still saved between visits (checked again just now). Not sure what setting has changed for you but it appears to be specific to your computer not a change in the page behaviour.
DrDoom9
Inscrit en Dec 2008

224 message(s)
14 August 2020
@haruchai
Thanks for your response.
It seems I will have to dig a bit deeper to see where the showroom application picks those numbers up from.
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2208 message(s)
14 August 2020
The range of cards displayed is 'stuck'. The application used to know what range of cards in each collection was last used, and applied the same range when the showroom was next invoked. Now I have always to update the range, and the new ranges (for iStripper and iStripper XXX) have to be inpu every time.

I also have to do this too. This has been going on for some time now. I'm using Firefox.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !