Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
20 February 2015
scenes.virtuastripper.net/HSS-Fireflies-in-the-Mist.zip

Ok. This one I've made from one of TheEmu's swarming experiments, Balls of many Colours shader, adapted for VG from GLSL Sandbox. I reduced the size of the balls to look like fireflies! Thanks, buddy 😉

It also uses a slightly modified version of lezardo's vertex 'Move' shader and his antiAlias shader.
The model names swing in this one as per Beast's code 😊

The background came from textures8.com. A great free site for texture images.
The gradient fog and the base platform, I made myself in PSP 8.
Hope y'all enjoy!
@Ohama: Thanks buddy but please can we keep the comments/discussions to the discussions thread for scenes. Go here:
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=27449&gotolastpage=1#post458860
Tout sur iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
I decided its time to start a thread for customized scenes like we had for customized skins. I am not sure if the artwork forum section is the right place so if the Mods think this should go into anot...

Thanks 😉
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
24 February 2015
today, 25th Feb 2015 added one new scene.
added SCN:'FractalGarden 017 - Inigo Quilez's -'Fish Swimming' adapted
as part of ongoing multi shader & texture experiments. please remix ;)
total zipsize: 63.2 MB.

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETFractalGarden017.zip

TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
25 February 2015
I have just updated my "Experiments with Swarms". In addition to the original glowing globes and the St Valentine's day hearts there are now swarms of stars, flowers and butterflies to choose from. As yet the butterflys do not flap their wings - but it ought to be possible to get them to do so.

As ever you can get them as a Zip file via the downloads page at TheEmusNest.eu

As a couple of you have pointed out my last upload of adapted ShaderToy scenes failed. My FTP log showed that it had been uploaded - but it also reported that it took just 1 second to do so. I have tried repeatedly today to upload it again, and repeatedly failed, typically after about 10% of the file being transfered. Tonight I shall repackage it as a series of smaller zips and try again tomorrow.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
26 February 2015 (edited)
I have finaly been able to upload my latest ShaderToy adaptions. The problem was a combination of the size of the zip file and a rather slow and unreliable upload link. The overall size was very large because I had included three background pictures of my straight off the camera having forgotten to reduce them to a more reasonable size. Shrinking them improved matters, but the flakey upload link still caused problems so I have split the zip into three parts - the backgrounds, the textures and the .scn and .fsh files. Please download all three and unzip them into a common directory. The common directory should end up containing the .scn files and three subdirectories called Backgrounds, Shaders and Textures.

They can be obtained as ever via the downloads page at TheEmusNest.eu

=========================

Half an hour ago the files were on my web site - two of them have since disappeared without my intervention.

I have asked my web site host for an explanation.
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
26 February 2015
scenes.virtuastripper.net/HSS-Its-ALIVE.zip

Original main shader by Kali on Shadertoy.com
This is a constantly evolving, pulsating fractal/kaleidoscope effect.
I included a few textures which will be selected at random by VG software.
Enjoy 😄

DIDGEDRUM
Inscrit en Mar 2008

2351 message(s)
26 February 2015
@Everthang:............Love the fishy fungi !!!!.......:)
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
26 February 2015 (edited)
Thanks @Didge & @Hombre..I have this SCN coming..thats a bit different...scene name changes with the model
today, 27th Feb 2015 added one new scene. Assumes installation of previous ET zips.
added SCN:'FractalGarden 018 - adaptation of ShaderToy.com = Elias - Icecave x ET
NB: Experimental~it runs like Effie's clipnamesprite but with an ignorable error
~ clipnamesprite retained throughout each clip within a fractal shader background
also added grouping name for Lunarpup's ongoing Art in fullscreen.
adapted as part of ongoing multi shader & texture experiments. please remix ;)

total zipsize: 9.19 MB.

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETFractalGarden018.zip

Path for adding any new @Lunarpup Art to existing fullscreen Name grouping 'LP'
scenes/ETScenes/Textures/Surfaces - 512x512/LP/

Path for adding any new @Didgedrum Art to existing fullscreen Name grouping 'DD'
scenes/ETScenes/Textures/Surfaces - 512x512/DD/

EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
28 February 2015 (edited)
today, 1st March 2015 added one new scene.
added SCN:'FractalGarden 019 - adaptation of ShaderToy.com Inigo Quilez's -'Fish Swimming'
uses @TheEmu's cubes as textures all only 512x512 to attempt to limit conversion load on GPU.
~ adapted for closeup Table work suitable for DeskBabes ~
as part of ongoing multi shader & texture experiments. please remix ;)
total zipsize: 1.38 MB.

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETFractalGarden019.zip

Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1103 message(s)
2 March 2015 (edited)
I have managed a couple of new scenes over the last few weeks.These are a couple more Fractal Scenes and I have added them to the existing zip file at

scenes.virtuastripper.net/No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes.zip

The first one uses the Fractal Plasma Shader that @Wyldanimal adapted and commented and which I have edited slightly to reduce the GPU load (with 5 shows and the shader even my new graphics card was grumbling a little bit). I also slowed it down a little bit to match the 5 pole dance carousel (@TheEmu formulated the basic scene structure in one of his experiment with carousels and @Yidincrete modifed this for a club scene). I used the majority of that code and adapted it to use the Fractal Discs that I created for some of my other scenes. Again thanks to @Lunarpup for some of those Fractal Images.

The second new scene uses the original Shader Toy Fractal Lines which I adapted as per @TheEMus general instuctions and I slowed it down slightly to match the carousel rotation. The code for the 4 Cage carousel is more or less as @TheEmu's original, again adapted to use my existing Fractal Disc images.

Apologies for having to download the entire file again, but as the new scenes use some of the existing files it was the easiest way to do it.When installing the new one, it may be simpler to delete the original No.6 Fracedelic Scenes Folder (unless you have done any custom mods to them).
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
4 March 2015
I have added two "experiments" series to my website. The first, illustrated above, uses shaders to generate billowing clouds, smoke or fog.

You can get them via the Zips link on the downloads page at TheEmusNest.eu or using the direct link

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/Experiments/Clouds.zip

TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
4 March 2015 (edited)
The second series of "Experiments" that I uploaded today are a quite simple series of scenes based on using a large collection of flag images. There are scenes where the flags are used ase static or moving backdrops and scenes where they are used as screens through which you can see the performances - the example above is abnormal, most of the holes are much smaller and closer together and you can see all of the girl.

Other than the flags some of these scenes use a couple of shaders. One of the shaders is my own variation of the move2.vsh vertex shader which I have made a bit more flexible and controllable from the .scn file.

A second shader is one that can be used to punch holes in an image to create a screen though which performances can be seen. Again it is quite flexible allowing the spacing, arrangement, size, shape and orientation of the holes to be controlled from the .scn file.

I have thrown in a few scenes where the performers are only seen in silhouette before or behind a flag.

They can be obtained from via the Zips download page at TheEmusNest.eu or via the direct link

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/Experiments/Flags.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------

Although I posted this a couple of days ago its still the article in this thread so I can still edit it.

I had made a silly spelling error in the perforations shader and the scene files that use it, so I have corrected it and at the same time slightly increased the flexibility of the shader. The updated version has just been uploaded. If you did take the previous version please note that the new version of the shader is incompatible with the old scene files due to changes in the definition of the "uniform" variables used to communicate between them.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
7 March 2015
Thanks for the heads-up @Theemu, so if anyone downloaded before Fri Mar 06, need to rename/delete existing TheEmu = Experiments with Flags & replace using above revised Flags zip.
______________________________________________________________________________________
today, 7th March updated ET's FG016 FG017 FG018 corrected for proper camera use & less demand on GPU
brighter colors, clearer, better exp overall, due to revised coding, please replace the older SCNs with these. thanks
total zipsize: 44.2 MB.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETFractalGarden016_018.zip

TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
9 March 2015 (edited)
I have just added a set of my remixes of a few scenes by Hombre sin Sombra and MrCrowley. They can be downloaded via the Zips download page at TheEmusNest.eu or via the direct link

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu-Remixes.zip

The modifications made are described in detail in the .scn files and in the shaders.

EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
4 May 2015
Today 4th May added distance illusion experiments with butterflies. Thanks to @TheEmu's efforts, there are a couple of new optional uniforms that can be declared direct from the SCN: depth, cosThetaZFactor and zScaleFrequency. The effect of these new control parameters is to cause the overall scale of the swarm to vary sinusoidaly with time. This makes the swarm appear to move backwards and forwards in the tunnel. Code comments in Coalescing Butterfly Swarm.fsh the tunneltrans shader and in the SCNs explain more in detail.

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/CoalescingDistanceSwarms.zip

EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
6 May 2015
In this update its explained how use of frame buffers can make the butterfly shader behave like a sprite which can then be animated using normal animate: in the SCN code. I've provided a couple more seamless texture SCNs (as 'sceneskin') to illustrate the possible effects. Note: this is an update only to the above zip. so allow files to replace when extracting.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/DistanceSwarmsUpdate.zip
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
7 May 2015
Just realised i had not included use of ALL @TheEmu's new Uniforms in the above zips. sorry about that. Update2 has it now. Remix this to the max guys, its good practice ..maybe more models or have the batterflies fly around the front of models whatever...you can't break anything..if you think you have, just delete the ETTE - files, keep these zips and reinstall when things look too pear-shaped from tweaking, lol as @alerte used to say ~have funrious lots, tks ;-) zipsize 10 MB

scenes.virtuastripper.net/DistanceSwarmsUpdate2.zip
DIDGEDRUM
Inscrit en Mar 2008

2351 message(s)
7 May 2015
Great scenic backdrops, Everthang........I see you finally got a round tuit......😎😉
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
7 May 2015 (edited)
Tks @Didge..yep found it in a square tunnel whatsmore ..heehaw..;-))
Edit: May 10 update2 revisited~17MB.. put your shrooms in as walls, plus incl. transparent carpet motif~ can't wait for @TheEmu's round tunnels 8-)
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
12 May 2015 (edited)
ELECTRICAVENEW is a place useful to put your own images for rendering IQtunnel scenes using the following path of where to copy your pictures to, on your computer:
  • ...Scenes/ET Scenes/ETImages/Plaftexrot01/

To make your own 'seamless' tunnel images, you need to make the edges compatible. The easiest way to do this is to duplicate your images, rotate the duplication 180 degrees and paste these, both above and to the side of the original, to make a new larger background picture. A great free program to do this is GetPaint http://www.getpaint.net/download.html
I've included a couple of @Lunarpup's latest works in this zip to illustrate. Thanks @Lunarpup ~you da Man ;-)

IQ's square tunnel shader code is at present being studied by members with a view to expanding its use further for scenes. Its hoped that just about ANY image might be adaptable soon within the shader, to produce seamless & endless tunnel scenes as VGPlayer backgrounds. This way members can enjoy the girls' performances even more in many vibrant and animated settings. Zipsize 54.1 MB.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNew001.zip
  • Just like with updates, I've tried to keep the same directory names like before, to minimise redownloads of same pics, however you will again need to allow folder merging and file replaces, wherever prompted so during your extracts. Thanks enjoy
😉
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
14 May 2015
electricavenew Updated 14th May incl. extra frontal butterfly shader & mods

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNew002.zip
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
15 May 2015 (edited)
A couple of days later than expected I have finnished and uploaded my first "tunnel" shader and a series of experimental scenes that test its various aspects. There are a lot of test scenes - because there are a lot of possible variations.

As always you can get it via the downloads page at http://www.theemusnest.eu or by using the direct link

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/Experiments/Tunnels.zip

It is capable of generating tunnel walls from any image, optionaly flipping it to partialy eliminate discontinuities between wall tiles. The tunnel shape, position and orientation is configurable. The tunnel wall tiling may be simple or twisted. A few other things are also configurable. All configuration is via "uniform" declarations in the scene file.

Everything is described in detail in comments in the shader.

One thing I have noticed is that when browsing the test scenes it is advisable to allow a gap of a few seconds between mouse clicks. Click on the scene name, let the preview play for a few seconds and only then click of another scene name or on the "Launch the full screen" button. I have always had problems when flipping between scenes (clips getting displayed as white boxes etc.), but it is particularly bad with this series. I think the cause of the problem is the length of time taken to set up the scene, this shader is not particularly heavy but does have a lot of comments so it may simply be the time needed to read through it. You could try deleting all the comments if you have a problem.

TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
15 May 2015 (edited)
There was an error in the shader used for the Experiments with Tunnels scenes. It resulted in only a quarter of the screen being rendered - though everthing worked when using an Intel integrated graphics processor rather than an external GPU.

This has been fixed and the version on TheEmusNest.eu has been updated, so if you took it earlier then please download it again.using the direct link

EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
16 May 2015 (edited)
electricavenew Updated 16th May incl. Zoom Centered model SCN mods
I've thrown together a SCN mod for animated central position of model which dwells her larger at close to camera position, mostly anyhow, using a gentle bounce. I hope I've got the props ok on the splash titles @TheEmu. Anyhow its my best effort at a SCN template if peeps wanna use it. Let me know if needs further changes.
~Note @TheEmu has to yet complete the text preamble in his SCN codes if you're sharing this, because your files might need updating with his attributes/comments etc.some time later. Enjoy / remix prop @TheEmu Tunnel A , its a wonderful shader. Our first major VGPlayer specific generic shader, with a bunch of new Uniform SCN tweakers especially in the later 'Active' series.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNew003a.zip
Edit: the earlier Electricavenew sitting models still use IQ's square tunnel. I've included the classic Lunarpup's jpg's (as normal and rotated) kindly uploaded by @Number6 as JPGs yesterday. I'll add some sitting 'taskbar' scenes using Theemu's brand new shader shortly..if I can just stop watching this long enough 😛. All my old posts pre-share-thread scene download links have been re-activated. This update 13,375 KB, 17th May.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
19 May 2015 (edited)
May 19th, added to ElectricAveNew a zoomed taskbar & an adapted swarms shader surrounding model with butterflies while running @TheEmu's new 'Tunnel A' shader
incl. alternate paths textures. Zipsize 6.43 MB

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNew004.zip
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
19 May 2015 (edited)
@Yidincrete has been kind enough to send me some of his early remixing of the above Tunnel A scenes which I think is wonderful stuff, very useful, as it illustrates use of uniforms speed, fade, zScale and tileScheme & how they might be applied to tunnel walls in the SCN code. Really helpful and interesting idea with progressive effect yidincrete. Thanks so much. Notes are in the code // comments.
scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNew005.zip
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
24 May 2015 (edited)
May 24th added ~ ElectricAveNew06 - Experiments with Travel. A zigzag journey while
travelling in via z axis, incl. sideways panning of a rendered shader scene to give a more natural "walking into the Scene" effect. The scene is experimental and to be really effective needs largeish height textures to accomodate the panorama.
Derived by combination of @TheEmu's new 'Tunnel A' shader rendering random
2DTextures as framebuffered, quad-based tunnel walls, and yoyo'ed animation of that render's pos: x axis.
The camera follows (targets) the floating stage and model in the second half of their sideways movement cycle. Hope that makes sense.😉

This Zip includes new textures for members' private use as a learning aid and for adapting and sharing freely as non commercial member use within the Virtuagirl Forums.
Notes in code comments. Zipsize 69.6 MB. ~ Enjoy the trip & keep coding !!!

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNew006.zip

Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1103 message(s)
26 May 2015 (edited)
OK - I had been playing with a number of shaders and I had been trying to get them in some sort of order to upload.

Thanks to @EverthangForever and @TheEmu this has all gone on to the back burner as I have now been playing with the tunnels for the last month or so.

Since @TheEmu posted the solution for using "animate" effects with the tunnel shaders I have been playing around with this psychedelic scene.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes_02.zip

It is only one scene but I was quite pleased with it so I thought I'd share it. In the meantime I am going back to finish some of the other shaders scenes I have been working on (although they are a bit tame compared to this).

If you already have the "No.6 Fracedelic scenes" then you can extract the zip file to the same folder. If you don't have them then you can extract the zip to a folder of your choice. The scene doesn't require any of the previous files/folders and will run just with the included files/folders. The zip is around 17MB

For reference, the new scene is called +No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes - Psychedelic Art 00.scn

Enjoy and feel free to modify as you wish.

Much thanks to @EverthangForever and @TheEmu for all the work they have put in on the tunnel shaders.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
27 May 2015 (edited)
Very nice @Number6. Just goes to show what variety @TheEmu's Tunnel A shader can be put to. Love the graceful tilting movement of the rondels and the shadow effect. Spent quite a while watching this, great depth effect made the models mesmerizing.. Thanks lots.😉
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
29 May 2015
It appears that my Experiments with Tunnels zip file disappeared from my web site after I updated it a few days ago. I do not know why, though this is the seccond time something like this has happend. I have just uploaded it again and it is available using the direct link

There is a ***** update to the shader giving a little bit more control over fading (actualy its a bug fix with the old behaviour retained as the default behaviour for backward compatibility).
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
30 May 2015
@TheEmu Sensational..love it ❤️
One of my favorite scenes for watching new cards is the gentle bounce. This animation starts at the screen bottom and after a series of gentle bounces pushes the model up and into tunnel depth at the center of the scene where she will stay for a moment before returning to the center screen front low bar. The Tunnel A shader seems a good way of making this bounce look fairly subtle & natural as a normal perspective change for both standing and sitting/laying clips, so it covers the size change of deeper travel and the allow: parameter for all your clips except swing (top) and interactive falls.

Travel path experiments 007 shows use of InOutbounce animation to sustain a model's closeup view yet allowing full legs views for the remainder of the 24 second animation cycle. As a background, I've included the simultaneous use of two shaders interacting ie: Jesterrrrrr's Water.fsh with TheEmu's Tunnel A.fsh by use of a framebuffer. As with all updates allow folder merges and always replace old with newer...Enjoy the journey ! zip is 47.4 MB

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNew007.zip

I've also included here links to the earlier ETC FractalGarden scns that were deleted a while back pending updating. The updates included a rejigging of texture 215x215 folders to match @TheEmu's earlier file path structure for seamless transfer of his shadertoy compatibles and many scene tweaks incl. Plafond de Verre non-shader tunnels revamped and all the multi-Model scenes of FG020/21 ~seven model ramp waterfall shader scenes also FG022 ~the dual model IQ-Square Tunnel series with the bouncing planets scenes. If you got these updates before they went AWOL fine, if not, here they be here again if new peeps ever need to look em up: enjoy !

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETScenesRemix01.zip 160MB
---also high kneeling wall with wriggletop shader---
scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETScenesRemix02.zip 873KB

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !