Want to Delete my account. How?  

Forum / New users corner

BoxingChamp
Joined in Feb 2009

3 post(s)
February 15, 2009
I would like to delete my account could you tell me how or can you do it? my account alias is boxingchamp
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 post(s)
February 15, 2009
Not possible.
Just uninstall your software and never come back :)
Plopsaland
Joined in Sep 2008

124 post(s)
February 15, 2009
why delete it? you don't even have bought girls?
Just uninstall the software by add remove software in windows control panel. Or go to start, all programs virtuagirl HD and click on uninstall. Good luck.
BoxingChamp
Joined in Feb 2009

3 post(s)
February 16, 2009
I was going to buy some girls... but I'm saving up for a Kawasaki Sport bike and can't afford a lot of extra money spenders. I've already got AT&T Digital which eats up most of my money and I'm on a short budget. I was just wondering if you could but since now I know it's OK. I guess it doesn't matter all that much.
Plopsaland
Joined in Sep 2008

124 post(s)
February 16, 2009
maby the customer support can do it for you. You can contact them by the helptab.
But if you keep your account you can still enjoy the trailers :D
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
February 16, 2009

Trouble is, When People Un-Install, They Never Come Back and Tell You !!! Why is That ???
BoxingChamp
Joined in Feb 2009

3 post(s)
February 17, 2009
(Plopsalad) Ya I plan to talk with them. I'm sure they have the authority to delete accounts.

(Didgedrum) I've already uninstalled mine. And since they have my e-mail account when I registered they could just tell me when the job is done.
Plopsaland
Joined in Sep 2008

124 post(s)
February 17, 2009
oke great!
Thanks for letting us know.
MAN321
Joined in May 2018

1 post(s)
June 1, 2018
How do I delete my membership
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
June 1, 2018
@MAN321 Hi, Have you encountered any issues with our app ? Can you please provide more details. thank you
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
March 30, 2020 (edited)
does someone want to take over my account. i don't want it anymore but i cant delete it so someone else could probably use it. it still has about 250 credits and 10 shows. you can email me on this emailadres: ******.*******@*****.com.

From the T & C.........Account Information............

The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Totem Entertainment does not recognise and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your username and password (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Totem Entertainment) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !