Drop down menu text colour.  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
16 days ago
Since loading up the experimental version and then retreating back to the stable version I have found that the colour of the drop down menu text is missing... or rather black on a black background and in the settings screen the text is now an almost invisible grey.

Is there a file I can delete or something I can do to restore things back to normality ?
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1103 post(s)
16 days ago (edited)
@Calgon

If you are not using skins then it may be that the problem is in the "Basic" skin file.

Check in the "data/skins/iStripper" folder and go to the "basic" folder..

If there is a file called "palette.txt" then remove or rename it.

The experimental version puts the file in there for the "dark" theme.

Other than that I'm afraid I have no idea.

EDIT
Sorry forgot to add you will probably need to quit and restart iStripper after doing this.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3777 post(s)
16 days ago (edited)
@Calgon
Yes, @Number6 Nailed it !

The Experimental Version adds a Palette.txt file in the Basic Skins folder, That didn't exist Prior.
If there is no Palette.txt file in a Skin folder, the APP will default to it's Built in Hard Coded Colors.

Quit iStripper
rename or Delete the Palette.txt file in the Basic Skin folder
then Restart iStripper

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/1196562255601467583/1234304085750976573
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

299 post(s)
16 days ago
Thanks guys. That sorted it.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 post(s)
16 days ago
Issue fixed. Thread closed.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !