iStripper GiveAway

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1776 post(s)
January 23 (edited)
Today we launch a special giveaway to win Joker Cards and iStripper Credits!

What's the plan?

Super easy! Fill as many actions as possible directly on this list : https://www.tropee.com/t/NrAcu4ed

And get a chance to win :
  • 1 Joker Card (12 winners)
  • 500 iStripper credits (1 winner)
  • 250 iStripper credits (2 winners)
  • 100 iStripper credits (5 winners)
  • 30 iStripper credits (20 winners)

The contest will last till Feruary the 14th, when the drawing will take place at 02:30 PM (UTC+1)

Feel free to post your questions here

Enjoy and good luck !

EDIT: we just launched a Massive GiveAway for Dolz too! Make sure you take your share!
All the info here:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/54517/1#post777937
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1582 post(s)
January 23 (edited)
Bonjour @Céline
Veuillez vérifier le nombre de gagnants d'une carte Joker. 2 comme indiqué ici ou 12 comme dans le lien ?

40 gagnants ou 30 😉
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1776 post(s)
January 23
12 indeed 😘
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1582 post(s)
January 23
12 indeed 😘

👍C'est encore mieux 😊
👍It's even better 😊
Iliv
Joined in Mar 2023

16 post(s)
January 23
A single user can win multiple prizes or every winner will be a distinct member?
MarpH
Joined in Jun 2014

8 post(s)
January 23
Nice! That's a big prize pot, good luck to everyone.

I just wonder, is this tropee site doing the same thing as the zealy page linked in the Dolz-discord as quests, or community tasks channels? Why did that concept die out btw?

Oh, yeah, for some reason the walletconnect method to connect my wallet doesn't support TrustWallet on desktop, it does on opensea.io, though....
Uwett
Joined in Mar 2009

2 post(s)
January 24
Wo ist mein Werbegeschenk?💕
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
January 24
"Let's reward our most loyal members with a special giveaway to let you win Joker Cards and iStripper Credits."

I'm not on social media, so I have absolutely no chance to win anything. I guess that means that in spite of having been a client for about twenty years I'm not among your most loyal members. Wow.

Maybe you could rephrase that one? Something to the tune of "Let's reward those of our members who are most keen on giving us free publicity", that might be a lot more accurate than the original wording. Just a thought.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

447 post(s)
January 24
Maybe you could rephrase that one? Something to the tune of "Let's reward those of our members who are most keen on giving us free publicity",

Again it's hard pass for me.

I would consider supporting iStripper but more than half the points would require me supporting NTFs which I will have no part of. This has nothing to do will loyal customers; it's just more NFT BS. It would be nice if the NFT ***** was really a separate product. I'm so sick of hearing about it.

Would have been nice to have a chance at some of the exclusive cards but again I will pass.
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
January 24
@Zossima

@dar2112v

Totally agree with you!

I'm also a long time customer (since VirtuaGirl years), I'm also not on social media, I also don't like cryptocurrencies or even gambling.
I am pleased to note that, to thank the most "loyal" customers, Totem makes it a condition that you are registered on social media (less privacy for me and free publicity for them), that you have at least one NFT purchase (promoting unconventional currencies) and that, last but not least , this form of thanks is entrusted to a draw...

All of this means that it will be virtually impossible for me to have any chance of winning anything.
lolilol8300000
TEAM
Joined in Apr 2018

27 post(s)
January 24
"Let's reward our most loyal members with a special giveaway to let you win Joker Cards and iStripper Credits."I'm not on social media, so I have absolutely no chance to win anything. I guess that means that in spite of having been a client for about twenty years I'm not among your most loyal members. Wow.Maybe you could rephrase that one? Something to the tune of "Let's reward those of our members who are most keen on giving us free publicity", that might be a lot more accurate than the original wording. Just a thought.

It's called a free giveaway, if you don't want to follow us on social networks or take part in this giveaway, just don't, it's quite simple 🙂
We already reward our most loyal members with a multitude of programs such as your customer status (gold, diamond, Elite..)
lolilol8300000
TEAM
Joined in Apr 2018

27 post(s)
January 24
Maybe you could rephrase that one? Something to the tune of "Let's reward those of our members who are most keen on giving us free publicity",Again it's hard pass for me. I would consider supporting iStripper but more than half the points would require me supporting NTFs which I will have no part of. This has nothing to do will loyal customers; it's just more NFT BS. It would be nice if the NFT ***** was really a separate product. I'm so sick of hearing about it.Would have been nice to have a chance at some of the exclusive cards but again I will pass.

more than half the quests are about NFTs?

2 quests out of 11 is not half.

We will continue to reward members with DOLZ cards and iStripper cards through all our programs and future promotions and events.
lolilol8300000
TEAM
Joined in Apr 2018

27 post(s)
January 24
ty tasks channels? Why did that concept die out btw?

Oh, yeah, for some reason the walletconnect method to connect my wallet doesn't support TrustWallet on desktop, it does on opensea.io, though....

The Zealy Program on the DOLZ Discord has indeed been paused.
Tropee and Zealy may coexist in the future.

Spoiler: A DOLZ Tropee is already ready to be released with $10,000 worth of prizes to be won (DOLZ tokens, MATIC tokens, NFTs, exclusive NFTs).
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1402 post(s)
January 24 (edited)
@lolilol8300000 said this:
It's called a free giveaway, if you don't want to follow us on social networks or take part in this giveaway, just don't, it's quite simple

It is not quite that simple, as not everyone can do this.

I filled out all but the discord and instagram.
I have been unable to join the discord server for a long time now.
I created an instagram account a little while back.
Getting back there, I see that now I am banned, even though I literally did nothing to get banned. It seems I must do (or be) the impossible to have an account.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

447 post(s)
January 24
more than half the quests are about NFTs?

2 quests out of 11 is not half.

11 'quest' that offer a total of 42 entries; if you don't participate in the DOLZ quest but do everything else you'll receive a maximum of 21 entries. That sounds like half of 42 to me?

Regardless, keep your NFTs and your rewards. I'll buy what I can with credits and what I can't buy I will live without .. no need for 'rewards' [for me].
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
January 24
more than half the quests are about NFTs?2 quests out of 11 is not half.11 'quest' that offer a total of 42 entries; if you don't participate in the DOLZ quest but do everything else you'll receive a maximum of 21 entries. That sounds like half of 42 to me?Regardless, keep your NFTs and your rewards. I'll buy what I can with credits and what I can't buy I will live without .. no need for 'rewards' [for me].

No point in arguing. NFT is the way this companty is heading. Im slowly but surely thinking about winding down my account and calling it quits. Best of luck to the team.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

743 post(s)
January 24
more than half the quests are about NFTs?2 quests out of 11 is not half.11 'quest' that offer a total of 42 entries; if you don't participate in the DOLZ quest but do everything else you'll receive a maximum of 21 entries. That sounds like half of 42 to me?Regardless, keep your NFTs and your rewards. I'll buy what I can with credits and what I can't buy I will live without .. no need for 'rewards' [for me].No point in arguing. NFT is the way this companty is heading. Im slowly but surely thinking about winding down my account and calling it quits. Best of luck to the team.

I think you are misunderstanding what NFT is right now. For years people have imagined vghd/istripper as a card collecting and trading hub. It is certainly a unique product where girls perform but also act as collectibles. For whatever reason totem resisted investing into the trading card aspect. NFTs, dolz, opensea now allows customers to auction and trade cards, and totem didn't have to invest heavily into the infrastruture to make it work. Right now only 17% of cards are going into this market, and considering they represent a substantial price increase I don't imagine the whole set of cards will move to NFT anytime soon. I can't speak for the future, it could bankrupt the company and ruin the thing we love but up to this point NFT has only brought opportunity to istripper customers, anybody who argues differently is ignorant to the product and said opportunities. I don't like the current lineup of girls but I have to be careful to draw conclusions that it is because of NFT, the winter in Europe is generally a poor time to cast talent for a bunch of reasons.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

447 post(s)
January 25
but up to this point NFT has only brought opportunity to istripper customers, anybody who argues differently is ignorant to the product and said opportunities.

LOL. Speaking as a customer, the NFTs have brought me zero opportunity and I don't see how it has brought opportunity to any iStripper customer. Honestly I don't know enough of the underpinnings of Totem's business but I don't think it's going to be a success for them in the long term either. Every NFT sold is a lost sale on iStripper and by limiting the quantity they are dependent on members to generate future sales in the NFT aftermarket. Seems like a losing strategy to me in the long term.

I am certainly ignorant of any NFT benefit to anyone; customer or other.

As to the only '17%' of new content going to NFT, I trust your math but remember NFTs are just one of the 3 types of exclusive cards with the only difference being the hopes you need to jump through and the cost of doing so. When the exclusive cards first started there was a long time between them and now NTF, SEC, and the last SUPER SEC are so common now that I can't remember which are which.

Pretty sure the 1st exclusive card was Sabrisse in a christmas outfit ... couldn't pick any of the last 10 exclusives out of a line up. With exclusive becoming the norm there is no reason to believe it wont become even more common.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

972 post(s)
January 25
Right now only 17% of cards are going into this market
"Only"? If this is true, almost 20% of cards produced is released as an NFT - it looks to me an huge amount, and makes me ***** about the future of iStripper...
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1776 post(s)
January 25 (edited)
1/ iStripper future is bright!
Did you have a look to the experimental version we're currently testing ?
We have even increased our development team to meet good deadline for our great iStripper projects.

2/ "17% of the cards are NFTs":
Again, you still have and will continue to have one new show every day on iStripper. ~1 NFT done per shooting cession simply means more variety for you in terms of models!
Do you follow what happens at the studio? We keep on improving our settings, we hire more and more international stars, including from Asia, we propose more and more amazing outfits and cosplays and you appreciate that.

3/ Dolz: the Dolz project is a success and has a bright future too.
And @orclover has perfectly understood our purpose.
For years, you've been claiming for a marketplace on iStripper to exchange/resell your cards.
The blockchain technology made it happen and saved us from long and complicated internal developments.
ATM, we're working on simplifying the process so that you can buy and sell iStripper x Dolz shows without any barrier (wallet creation, purchase of crypto currency to get Dolz, etc.); we're also thinking of getting our own marketplace so that you don't need to go to Opensea anymore.

Dolz brings iStripper in the web3.
iStripper remains an excellent and amazing product in the web2 and that won't change!
EDIT: well, in fact, iStripper will change, as it will continue to EVOLVE and benefit from new technologies...

4/ "Our most loyal customers."
You are right, this expression was a bit clumsy.
But as Jon said, we reward our most loyal customers every single day with, among others, up to 50% permanent discounts!
But IMO, our most loyal customers are those who simply TRUST us.
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

156 post(s)
January 25
Thank you @Celine for this update.
I have to say that I don't use NFTs or Crypto currency, but I certainly trust Totem. I have been a user for 24+ years, and I can't wait to see what the team has planned for the future.
Totem has my support.
Bottomly
Joined in May 2017

18 post(s)
January 25
Good to hear that iStripper's future is bright!
For those of us not testing Is there anywhere that we can see the experimental version? Thanks
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1776 post(s)
January 25
Thank you @Celine for this update. I have to say that I don't use NFTs or Crypto currency, but I certainly trust Totem. I have been a user for 24+ years, and I can't wait to see what the team has planned for the future.Totem has my support.
❤️
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1776 post(s)
January 25
Good to hear that iStripper's future is bright!For those of us not testing Is there anywhere that we can see the experimental version? Thanks

not for the moment but soon for sure :)
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1097 post(s)
January 25
ATM, we're working on simplifying the process so that you can buy and sell iStripper x Dolz shows without any barrier (wallet creation, purchase of crypto currency to get Dolz, etc.); we're also thinking of getting our own marketplace so that you don't need to go to Opensea anymore.
Like the sound of this. 👍

But IMO, our most loyal customers are those who simply TRUST us.
And yes, wouldn't be here if we didn't trust you. 👍
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

314 post(s)
January 25
@Celine

we're also thinking of getting our own marketplace so that you don't need to go to Opensea anymore.

I thought the point of being listed on an NFT marketplace was to entice in new customers. Surely bringing the market in-house will reduce the exposure ?
crunknstuff
Joined in Jun 2014

1 post(s)
January 25
I side with everyone who has an issue on this, I enjoy my privacy so no advertising on my behalf. I do not feel that Totem has ever cared about our loyalty as a customer and just the bottom line. That was made apparent when we asked for our loyalty to be rewarded beyond our triple diamond status only to be knocked back a step and charged more for shows. It is also made apparent that the only way to get "special event shows" is to play a game which ends up costing close to a thousand credits or more to "win" that card with no option to buy it outright and skip the "game", which are happening more and more because it of course is a great business opportunity for Totem, but toal ***** to us "loyal customers."
signed
Disgruntled "loyal customer"
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

972 post(s)
January 26 (edited)
when we asked for our loyalty to be rewarded beyond our triple diamond status only to be knocked back a step and charged more for shows
I don't agree with all @crunknstuff says, but here he has a point. We are actually a step back.

I would have expected that the new level discount would have, at least, brought back to users the same price triple diamonds had prior of price increases... instead even with the highest discount currently available price pro card will be higher than it used to be for triple diamonds until just some months ago.
rimmer68
Joined in Oct 2013

42 post(s)
January 26
ATM, we're working on simplifying the process so that you can buy and sell iStripper x Dolz shows without any barrier (wallet creation, purchase of crypto currency to get Dolz, etc.); we're also thinking of getting our own marketplace so that you don't need to go to Opensea anymore.Like the sound of this. 👍But IMO, our most loyal customers are those who simply TRUST us.And yes, wouldn't be here if we didn't trust you. 👍

Thanks Celine, great to know😊 I'm a big fan of Istripper and the amazing product Totem provides. I've no real interest in trading cards for profit (although I have gone through with the whole process of wallet etc I wasn't successful with it. I just wanted to buy the extra shows), but being able to purchase these extra shows as not for trade would be outstanding.

When it comes to SEC's and the games, yes sometimes you may spend a shipload of credits to get that card, but other times your luck comes up.I've been lucky enough to win lots of credits over my time- in the black friday game late last year I won about 4000 credits on the big wheel which allowed me to buy all of the outstanding cards I was missing. On another occassion I won four SEC's in one sitting and it cost me about 200 credits all up, so it is possible.If it wasn't for the games I would not have the full collection.And as your collection grows so do the discounts. So as for rewards I'd have to say I'm pretty happy, although I was a little disappointed when first obtaining all the cards on offer, and then the SEC's to obtain ELITE, and no ticker tape parade- not even a cake😋😆😂 But seriously, a private message from the team would have been warmly appreciated😉

To finish I'd just like to say that I feel Totem offers us as a customer, a unique experience in adult entertainment compared to other forms. For me it is classy nudity(with extras if you choose-xxx is optional if you're scared😜), where the models are treated with the respect all women deserve, in a safe enviroment, including the community. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to enjoying the world's most beautiful women stripping naked just for me😍 Thank team👍❤️
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 post(s)
January 26
In order to participate I have to sign up / give my email address or Google account at Tropee? Why would I even do that?

I would never sign up at Tropee or any social media sites with my private email, only with a throw-away-email, such as Sharklasers, but Tropee wouldn't let me sign up with Sharklasers.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !