New VIP status / New price

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 post(s)
July 26, 2023 (edited)
Rates and Privilege Status Are Evolving!

New Price

As you know, everything is getting more expensive, including production and distribution costs. That's why we need to adjust the price of the cards to maintain the exceptional quality of our shows.

Starting September the 4th 2023, all cards currently priced at 25 credits will be increased to 30 credits.

These adjustments will allow us to maintain the high quality of our shows while continuing to feature the most sought-after models in the industry.

Note: new cosplay shows will be released at 35 credits but already released ones will remain at 30 credits.

New VIP Status

A status called "MASTER" will be unlocked for all members who have more than 3000 cards. Members with the "MASTER" status will receive a 50% discount on all shows in the iStripper catalog.

Members who possess all the cards in the catalog will be granted the honorary title of "ELITE." This status unlocks not only the 50% discount but also grants free and unlimited access to mobile shows.

We have also prepared a new reward system that will be unveiled in the coming months. These rewards will be added to the existing benefits offered by your statuses.

As always, we are here to listen to all your questions and comments.

The iStripper Team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Les tarifs et statuts privilèges évoluent!

Nouveaux prix

Vous le savez, tout augmente, y compris les coûts de production et de distribution.
C’est pourquoi, nous devons ajuster le prix des cartes pour maintenir la qualité exceptionnelle de nos shows.

À partir du 04 septembre 2023, toutes les cartes actuellement à 25 crédits passeront à 30 crédits.
Ces ajustements nous permettront de maintenir la qualité élevée de nos shows tout en continuant d’accueillir les modèles les plus prisés de l'industrie.

Note: les nouveaux shows cosplay sortiront à 35 crédits mais ceux déjà sortis resteront à 30 crédits.

Nouveau statut VIP

Un statut "MASTER" sera débloqué par tous les membres qui possèdent + de 3000 cartes.
Les membres “MASTER” bénéficieront d’une réduction de 50% sur tous les shows du catalogue iStripper.

Les membres possédant toutes les cartes du catalogue recevront le titre honorifique "ELITE". Ce statut débloque en plus des 50% de réduction un accès gratuit et illimité aux shows sur mobile.

On a également prévu un nouveau système de récompenses qui sera dévoilé à la rentrée. Ces récompenses viendront s'ajouter aux avantages déjà offerts par vos statuts.

Comme d’habitude, on reste à votre écoute pour toutes vos questions et commentaires.

The iStripper Team.
Ironxside
Joined in Aug 2019

84 post(s)
July 26, 2023
What can I say... as I just wrote about twenty days ago:

"after almost four years of "activity" (during which I put together more than 4500 cards, more than half of which were "unwanted") I decided to wait to buy the next two Belka cards, spend the last remaining credits and withdraw from the game (I already have two entries ready to activate in my firewall, so as not to be "disturbed" by unwanted ads).

I'm sorry, but not being the least bit interested in NFT & DOLZ, gambling & SEC and having also noticed a progressive deterioration in the quality of the shows (without necessarily talking only about blur ...) I feel I have no other choice.

I then activated my "countdown"...."

I bought the two Belka cards and now I know for sure when my countdown will end....

P.S. One could argue about the "exceptional quality" of some of the latest shows....
BedreVita
Joined in Feb 2021

35 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Well it`s within expectation, but my shows are getting cheaper. For some reason today and yesterday it only costed 10 credits. Maybe something wrong? 😄

Looking forward to more inside content 👍
cfrec2
Joined in Mar 2012

31 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Members who possess all the cards in the catalog will be granted the honorary title of "ELITE." This status unlocks not only the 50% discount but also grants free and unlimited access to mobile shows.

Does this mean that those of us who are flat out against the scam-FT crap, now have to bite the bullet and spend an arm and a leg just so we can get "free and unlimited access" to mobile shows? I haven't used the mobile app but from memory, wasn't it already free?
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Well it`s within expectation, but my shows are getting cheaper. For some reason today and yesterday it only costed 10 credits. Maybe something wrong? 😄Looking forward to more inside content 👍

you benefited from a little glitch we had while testing the 50% discount :-P
The glitch is corrected, be reassured, it will not happen again 😂
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Does this mean that those of us who are flat out against the scam-FT crap, now have to bite the bullet and spend an arm and a leg just so we can get "free and unlimited access" to mobile shows? I haven't used the mobile app but from memory, wasn't it already free?

Don't worry, iStripper NFT trading cards are NOT taken into account in your collection counting 😉
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

729 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Asked this on discord already, but count SECs for reaching the Elite level or just normal cards?
M4RS
Joined in Dec 2022

3 post(s)
July 26, 2023
I have a suggestion. Since you are adding an extra 5% discount for 3000+ card holders, so how about for another 5% for accounts with 5000 and for future 7500 and 10000?
lolilol8300000
TEAM
Joined in Apr 2018

22 post(s)
July 26, 2023 (edited)
Members who possess all the cards in the catalog will be granted the honorary title of "ELITE." This status unlocks not only the 50% discount but also grants free and unlimited access to mobile shows.Does this mean that those of us who are flat out against the scam-FT crap, now have to bite the bullet and spend an arm and a leg just so we can get "free and unlimited access" to mobile shows? I haven't used the mobile app but from memory, wasn't it already free?

Insulting and defamatory messages are not permitted in this forum.
Trading cards are neither a scam nor a crap.
If you're not interested, that's your choice. No need to be insulting.

More than 360 iStripper members have already taken the plunge and obtained their first trading cards for $2 or $3. (I'm not counting the 500 DOLZ tokens cashback).

Some are selling their cards for $110 on the secondary market, which will fund their next trading cards for the coming year.
They will also obtain iStripper credits, free cards, SEC, and Joker cards by owning a complete Season of trading cards.
Some of them are buying iStripper credits with their DOLZ tokens to enjoy a 20% reload bonus.

Please let them all get "scammed".

Thank you :)
mdekker
Joined in Oct 2007

97 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Not a bad deal and an incentive to keep ones collection complete IMHO. Time to re-activate auto-buy 😄
Rainylive
Joined in Feb 2013

3 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Unfortunately not all your shows are of exceptional quality, poor resolution, sound issues, mis-takes in scenes which should have been re-shot etc..
BedreVita
Joined in Feb 2021

35 post(s)
July 26, 2023
you benefited from a little glitch we had while testing the 50% discount :-P The glitch is corrected, be reassured, it will not happen again 😂

I think we should start a rumour. If you put your cards at auto-add, you might get the Lucky Credit Glitch 😄
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 26, 2023 (edited)
Unfortunately not all your shows are of exceptional quality, poor resolution, sound issues, mis-takes in scenes which should have been re-shot etc..

@Rainylive - please provide five actual recently released examples of each issue you quote so that we can investigate.

Thank-you.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Does the price increase from 25 to 30 credits only apply to new shows or all shows? that is, shows released earlier this year or last year?
mitchell
Joined in Jan 2010

250 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Rates and Privilege Status Are Evolving!

New VIP Status

A status called "MASTER" will be unlocked for all members who have more than 3000 cards. Members with the "MASTER" status will receive a 50% discount on all shows in the iStripper catalog.

The iStripper Team.

Does this include SEC which have already passed?
luv2phuk
Joined in Mar 2009

21 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Does the price increase from 25 to 30 credits only apply to new shows or all shows? that is, shows released earlier this year or last year?

This question was raised on the Discord channel earlier. Celine said all shows that were 25 credits previously will be increased to 30 credits. Cosplay & other special cards that were 30 credits released before the price change will stay at 30 credits.

So if there is any cards you were waiting to buy make sure to pick them up before September - and preferably when the Cashback promotion is running :D
henrylee7
Joined in May 2020

187 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Don't worry, iStripper NFT trading cards are NOT taken into account in your collection counting 😉
Which cards will be considered for being in the "Elite" club: "
Members who possess all the cards in the catalog will be granted the honorary title of "ELITE." I have all the ones that have been available since I joined Istripper. I don't have only those released earlier which were removed due to the requests of several models. I also have all available "SEC" cards but I don't know if they will be considered in the future. I also don't know how often you need to update the latest cards in the collection so as not to "fall out of the Elite club" if I am already in it?
henrylee7
Joined in May 2020

187 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Will it still be possible to purchase Premium? and will there be all these privileges : Premium
Your Premium membership gives you :
20% Off new shows during the 10 days following their release
20 % Off new VR 180° shows during the 10 days following their release
Access to 4k resolution of Crystal Clear+ shows
Priority response from the customer service
A crown near your profile avatar & a Premium skin

Bakura8119
Joined in Jun 2009

17 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Some are selling their cards for $110 on the secondary market, which will fund their next trading cards for the coming year.
They will also obtain iStripper credits, free cards, SEC, and Joker cards by owning a complete Season of trading cards.
Some of them are buying iStripper credits with their DOLZ tokens to enjoy a 20% reload bonus.

I don´t understand people who doing this to become all the "stuff".
Becoming 3000+ Credits when you buy with Crypto or Dolztokens? Äh sorry? That is absurd.

More than 250 iStripper members have already taken the plunge and obtained their first trading cards for $2 or $3.

Have you a exact number of members? Wait this is a secret, right?

Please let them all get "scammed".

This irony was unnecessary.
Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

58 post(s)
July 26, 2023

Does this mean all the cards include the ones that are remove from the servers?
Is it to the last new card or don't the last (let say) 10 cards count?
goodstuff
Joined in May 2018

35 post(s)
July 26, 2023 (edited)
Ah, this sounds promising for finally rewarding those with large collections!

So to achieve Elite, does that mean you just need to not have anything listed in the "All" tab in the Store? Right now the only card available for me to "purchase" is the current Elle Mira SEC card. I do not have any of the DOLZ cards either.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
July 26, 2023 (edited)
If I had to Guess.
I would say, go look at the Hall of Fame Posts.
The Members who have a Full Collection ( which Include the SEC cards )
would be the Elite Members.

Probably, the Elite Level would be Validated once a Month at the same time the Hall of Fame Posts is made.
Altara
Joined in Dec 2010

15 post(s)
July 26, 2023
I, for one, welcome the new rank, it's been a very long time since I first hit "triple diamond."

Price changes, not surprised and will not start an uproar, no need. I enjoy what I have, and have no qualms about purchasing more at higher prices with higher discounts.

If I do not like the model, for whatever reason, I do not buy the card. But I like most of the cards you produce, so, we still have a good working company-customer relationship here. So yes, I will never obtain "elite" status. However, those that do receive it, congratulations!

Thank you for giving us such advance notice on this and have a good day!

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
July 26, 2023
My Question would be this:

If a Member reaches Elite Level, do they Keep that Level
or would they Lose the Elite Level if they miss a card during the next month.

or Once you Reach Elite Level you keep it even if you miss cards in the Future?

goodstuff
Joined in May 2018

35 post(s)
July 26, 2023
If I had to Guess.I would say, go look at the Hall of Fame Posts.The Members who have a Full Collection ( which Include the SEC cards ) would be the Elite Members.Probably, the Elite Level would be Validated once a Month at the same time the Hall of Fame Posts is made.

Thanks for that list, So it looks like the highest total is 5682 cards. I have 5680 (including all previous SEC's except the current one), so I assume 5681 is the current Elle Mira SEC, but I don't know what the last missing card would be. :(
Jaipee
Joined in Jan 2022

45 post(s)
July 26, 2023 (edited)
New prices? I see nothing wrong and it seems logical when considering the cost of life/production.
So then, for a while (until final digestion...), I will simply be more picky when buying a new card, and certainly NOT play any game giving "free" cards as it would ***** the "quality before quantity" concept.

Master, elite, god or SuperWhatever, I really don't care about this naming. But it is fair to see "old" clients with a large library receiving some added care and love. They are like the Old Faithfull here...

If Premium was a bit more interesting, I would not mind paying more for this service, thus allowing prices to be more contained for the future by having Premium client supporting part of the burden...

lolilol8300000 ... only 19 posts in 5 years, but I think the answer should have been left (or given) to the more experienced and battle-hardened mods or staff members, with more diplomacy. And if something is not permitted in a forum, so just remove it, and don't add petrol on what was even not a fire...

Games? It would be nice also to review the way the games are designed for rewarding at the same level newcomers, and large libraries having already the best resolution cards, and receiving now only the left-over. Master and elite should have more regarding this matter, like added chaces/probabilities to have an SEC or joker…
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
July 26, 2023 (edited)
So it looks like the highest total is 5682 cards.
That was the Total as of July 6th When the Hall of Fame was tallied.

Since then, there has been a New card released every day.
Today is July 26th, so add 20 more cards.
5702, should be todays total available in the store.

use this text filter in the store, then subtract the Coming Soon cards
/regex a0|a1|C0|d0|e0|e1|f0|f1

I get 5740 total and 38 coming soon, 5702 cards in the store.

EDIT:
PS: there are 92 "B" series GUY cards, they do not count towards the Total.

I left the "B" series out of the search string.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1229 post(s)
July 26, 2023 (edited)
I don't agree that SECs should be included to have a full collection and be a "MASTER" member.

Given the change in the nature of obtaining SECs since the beginning, almost just through games now, this is yet another way of ***** people to gamble, which I refuse to do, even if I have all the regular cards and VR shows.

I don't think this is rewarding people who have complete collections, who buy all the regular cards every day, and who support the product. And above all, who have invested a considerable amount of money to buy all these shows, and who continue to do so.

Above all, we have to take into account the exchange rate of people, depending on the country, who have a devaluation of their money against the Euro and American money. Our collection has already cost us a lot more because of this.

And once again, no consideration is given to allowing people with all the regular cards to obtain SECs other than by playing. What's it worth to Totem for someone with over 5,000 cards to have invested $7817.19 Canadian in their product?

To ask the question is to answer it.

Je ne suis pas d'accord que les SEC soient incluses pour avoir une collection complète et être membre "MASTER".

Vu le changement de nature de l'obtention des SEC depuis le début, presque juste par les jeux maintenant, c'est encore une façon d'obliger les gens à faire du gambling, ce que je me refuse, même si j'ai toutes les cartes régulières et les spectacles VR.

Je ne trouve pas que c'est cela récompenser les gens qui ont des collections complètes, qui achètent toutes les cartes régulières à tous les jours, et qui soutiennent le produit. Et surtout qui ont investi une somme considérable pour acheter tous ces spectacles, et qui continuent encore à le faire.

Surtout qu'il faut tenir compte du taux de change des gens, selon les pays, qui ont une dévaluation de leur argent par rapport à L'Euro et à l'argent américain. Notre collection nous a coûté déjà beaucoup plus cher à cause de cela.

Et encore une fois aucune considération à permettre aux gens ayant l'ensemble des cartes régulières d'obtenir les SEC autrement que par les jeux. Ça vaut quoi pour Totem quelqu'un qui possède plus de 5000 cartes et qui a mis $7817,19 Canadien dans leur produit ?

Posez la question c'est y répondre.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
July 26, 2023
@ComteDracula

I don't agree that SECs should be included to have a full collection and be a "MASTER" member.

"MASTER" level is for ALL members with over 3000 cards.
and get a 50% discount..

Members with a FULL collection will be ELITE level.
Get the same 50% discount as MASTER level
but also Get free Mobile Access..

Je ne suis pas d'accord avec le fait que les SECs devraient être inclus pour avoir une collection complète et être un membre "MASTER".

Le niveau "MASTER" est pour TOUS les membres qui ont plus de 3000 cartes.
et bénéficient d'une réduction de 50%...

Les membres ayant une collection complète seront au niveau ELITE.
Ils bénéficient de la même réduction de 50 % qu'au niveau MASTER
mais aussi l'accès gratuit à la téléphonie mobile...

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !