1077 post(s)
November 14, 2022 (edited)
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1030 post(s)
@wrightsayswow It is is correct. If you would like to use our mobile version you will have to subscribe to our new membership. However, you will still have access to all your purchased shows on our Desktop and Mac versions
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
November 14, 2022
So... when you buy a show on the desktop version, you also buy it for the mobile version, but you can only use the mobile version by paying another membership. It'll be without me then.
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 post(s)
November 14, 2022
Nah its more like the mobile service is a separate subscription, and what you own on the desktop has no bearing on what can be accessed on mobile anymore.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
November 14, 2022
I know why users who bought the shows to watch them on their mobile devices are/can be upset. I don't use mobile version of the app, so personally I don't care. Anyway, I think this solution has its pros and cons.

Quote from original thread:
For the current price of 3 mobile shows, you will get unlimited access to all our shows, photos, and videos.

For the monthly subscription you can watch all shows available at mobile site? Just like Netflix, Amazon TV or other streaming services - buy subscription for one month, watch all seasons (cards) of your favorite series (models) and cancel subscription.

Can the shows be somehow downloaded or recorded to watch them offline?
alekap
Joined in Dec 2020

9 post(s)
November 14, 2022
Without me, i will not pay again for a card i already have on the desktop.
I don't understand why not give access to cards already paid
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

136 post(s)
November 14, 2022
No thanks. Removed from phone. Seldom opened app anyway.
BenJamn
Joined in Mar 2017

4 post(s)
November 14, 2022
As someone who has nearly all the paid shows and uses the mobile version running on a wireless charger all the time - I am not happy with this economic model.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
November 14, 2022
For the current price of 3 mobile shows, you will get unlimited access to all our shows, photos, and videos.

Thanks to lukaszr for this quote.

To me, this means i will no longer use the mobile app and ALSO have concerns about buying shows for my desktop. If Totem can change the rules for one...they might change the rules for another.

Honestly, I seldom used the mobile app anyway...but I do have grave concerns about the entire Totem ecosystem.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 post(s)
November 14, 2022
I will never subscribe to a site to play/vew content that I already bought.

I like to play ONLY the cards I own, and see the nudity/explicitness whenever I desire. This is still true for the istripper app for now. But, no longer true for the mobile version.

Looking for MORE money so I have continue to have access to paid content will not work (for me).
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
November 14, 2022
Totem is hungry for money.

Soon they will ask us to pay in cryptocurrency to get Dolz instead of cash for credits, to get regular cards in the program.

Totem a soif d'argent.

Bientôt il vont nous demander de payer en cryptomonnaie pour obtenir des Dolz plutôt qu'en argent pour des crédits, pour obtenir des cartes régulières dans le programme.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3771 post(s)
November 14, 2022
If you purchase the 1 Year Subscription, it is $7.99 a month / $95.99 for the year.
that is just a little more than the cost of purchasing 3 shows at regular price.

You get access to ALL of the shows, every Mobile Show available, all the Photos and all the Bonus Videos

Sexy3DBoy
Joined in Jun 2011

469 post(s)
November 14, 2022
Bientôt il vont nous demander de payer en cryptomonnaie pour obtenir des Dolz plutôt qu'en argent pour des crédits, pour obtenir des cartes régulières dans le programme.
Rien compris à votre texte, relisez-vous et écrivez en toute sérénité.😎
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
November 14, 2022
Rien compris à votre texte, relisez-vous et écrivez en toute sérénité.😎

Enlevez vos lunettes fumées, vous allez mieux voir mon texte. Cela va vous aider à comprendre.
Sexy3DBoy
Joined in Jun 2011

469 post(s)
November 14, 2022
Enlevez vos lunettes fumées, vous allez mieux voir mon texte. Cela va vous aider à comprendre.
Sans c'est pire ! 😆 On se protège comme on peut du rayonnement négatif.😎😎😎😎
Agent327
Joined in May 2017

1 post(s)
November 14, 2022
I wouldn't say I like that the shows I have bought can't be accessed without extra costs. There should be a solution for this switch in policy for current users. Maybe free days depending on the cards you bought, which were mobile.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
November 14, 2022
Enlevez vos lunettes fumées, vous allez mieux voir mon texte. Cela va vous aider à comprendre.Sans c'est pire ! 😆 On se protège comme on peut du rayonnement négatif.😎😎😎😎

Pour prendre conscience du positif l'existence de son contraire est essentiel. C'est comme le jour et la nuit. La clarté et la noirceur.

En mettant des lunettes de soleil, vous vous protégez de la clarté. 😊
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
November 14, 2022
By the way, were these changes in the mobile version requested by customers?

En passant ces changements dans la version mobile avait-il été demandé par les clients ?
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1560 post(s)
November 14, 2022
En passant ces changements dans la version mobile avait-il été demandé par les clients ?

Oui, j'ai remarqué que certains demandaient des améliorations, une fonction de recherche de modèles entre autres puisque leur nombre croissait. Mais je ne pense pas qu'ils s'attendaient à devoir mettre la main au portefeuille pour cela 😊
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
Oui, j'ai remarqué que certains demandaient des améliorations, une fonction de recherche de modèles entre autres puisque leur nombre croissait. Mais je ne pense pas qu'ils s'attendaient à devoir mettre la main au portefeuille pour cela 😊

Il faut être naïf d'avoir cru que ce serait des améliorations gratuites, surtout connaîssant Totem.

Je comprend la déception de ceux et celles qui voulaient continuer à avoir accès à leur collection, Surtout s'ils n'ont pas l'application sur l'ordinateur.

Donc les améliorations seront elles vraiment financées par les profits du projet Dolz ?

À suivre...

Yes, I noticed that some were asking for improvements, a pattern search feature among others since their numbers were growing. But I don't think they expected to have to put their hand in the wallet for that 😊

You have to be naive to have thought that these would be free improvements, especially knowing Totem.

I understand the disappointment of those who wanted to continue to have access to their collection, Especially if they do not have the application on the computer.

So will the improvements really be financed by the profits of the Dolz project?

To be continued...
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1560 post(s)
November 14, 2022
À suivre...

Pour l'instant, en tout cas, la mise à jour de la version de bureau reste gratuite 😊 Pour le reste, qui sait de quoi demain sera fait? 😐
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
November 14, 2022
Pour l'instant, en tout cas, la mise à jour de la version de bureau reste gratuite 😊 Pour le reste, qui sait de quoi demain sera fait? 😐

Si la tendance actuelle tend à se poursuivre, je n'ai pas hâte à demain.

Vivons le jour le jour.

For now, at least, the desktop version update remains free 😊 For the rest, who knows what tomorrow will be made of? 😐

If the current trend tends to continue, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.

Let's just live day by day.
NatPort
Joined in Feb 2014

13 post(s)
November 14, 2022
So the same people who had the groundbreaking idea to introduce the NFT scam into iStripper just thought now they can take away our paid mobile shows? Do you share your marketing department with The LEGO Group?

You are aware that it was possible to buy shows in the mobile app without accessing the Windows/MAC application? I am not sure if you can legally restrict our access like that... We'll see.
troll420
Joined in Jan 2019

4 post(s)
November 14, 2022
To me, this means i will no longer use the mobile app and ALSO have concerns about buying shows for my desktop. If Totem can change the rules for one...they might change the rules for another.

Honestly, I seldom used the mobile app anyway...but I do have grave concerns about the entire Totem ecosystem.

Same here. They've lost my trust with this cash grab. I'm not spending another cent on this site. How can I be sure that in the future I'll be able to watch what I've already purchased without paying for access to the PC software? When my credits are gone, that's it. I don't pay twice for things. If they rescind this greedy idea, maybe I'll reconsider.

Meathook
Joined in Jan 2014

22 post(s)
I actually used the mobile app quite often. And there were also shows that I bought mainly because they were available in the mobile version.
But this...yeah I think I'll pass from now on. It's a shame, but almost 100€ just so I can use it again for a year...no way.
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 post(s)
November 15, 2022 (edited)
"If you purchase the 1 Year Subscription, it is $7.99 a month / $95.99 for the year."

• xbox game pass is 60 bucks a year
  • amazon prime is 7 bucks a month no need for such a long commitment
  • Netflix is at low as 7 bucks a month
  • Disney+ is 120 bucks a year

This is not the value totem think it is. What made it good value was paying the one time price for access too the card and keeping it forever.

"that is just a little more than the cost of purchasing 3 shows at regular price."

Except our commitment too Totem over many many years has rewarded us with substantial discounts and many of us are no longer paying "regular price".

@comtedracula Dollz NFT will fail like all trash NFT projects do, the NFT market is in a terrible place right now, anything o the Ethereum block chain has ***** substantial losses. But it comes as no surprise Totem trying too enter this market too, afterall we got all the greedy monetarization here: from loot boxes to fomo limited edition sales.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
November 15, 2022
I am hazarding a guess - and it is a guess, it is not based on any inside information as I too only heard of this today.

I do not think the new economic model is targeted at, if you will excuse the expression, the whales - because the whales have large collections in the high hundreds or thousands and probably tend to watch shows on PC or similar.

The model is aimed to attract new mobile-only customers who may want to dip in for a few weeks every now and then and see lots of shows.

For the whales who may want to view on mobile, then this is where, to quote from Celine's post,

In addition, we will be offering free subscription days:
depending on the number of mobile cards you own
for those with VIP status on desktop

Moreover, you can now convert your credits into additional subscription days:
You can get up to 60 days of free unlimited access to iStripper mobile.

So this sounds like you will get a certain number of days access to mobile based on your status.

Now I am simply interpreting what I have read in the post and also having a reasonable understanding of commerce. I may be wrong - we will have to wait for the Team to give more info.
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 post(s)
November 15, 2022 (edited)
"In addition, we will be offering free subscription days:
depending on the number of mobile cards you own
for those with VIP status on desktop"

And what happens after those days? Its defiantly not a recurring free subscription, after which we lose access to all our previously paid for mobile content.

"I do not think the new economic model is targeted at, if you will excuse the expression, the whales"

I ***** the term, but its a slap in the goddam face too me personally, as someone who invested so much over the last couple years in ONLY MOBILE shows.
Titi47
Joined in Mar 2009

22 post(s)
November 15, 2022
Ya no tengo acceso al material que antes si tenía aceso; por qué y como se puede resolver eso?

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !