214 post(s)
October 5, 2021
@rebailne

Please read my PM
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1559 post(s)
October 5, 2021 (edited)
On dirait bien que tu as peur de ne plus pouvoir bénéficier des cartes de remplacement de @rebailne, @peterbanker 😀😀😀
Looks like you're afraid you won't be able to benefit from @rebailne's replacement cards, @peterbanker 😀😀😀
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
October 5, 2021
At least @peterbanker tried to help rather than just being "clever"
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1559 post(s)
October 5, 2021
At least @peterbanker tried to help
👍
c'était simplement pour rire un peu. Ca fait du bien 😆😆 it was just for a bit of a laugh. It feels good 😆😆
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
October 5, 2021
Try thinking how other people view your "bit of a laugh" - it can be viewed as offensive or harassing which is against the Code of Conduct.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1559 post(s)
October 5, 2021
Je ne suis pas responsable de la façon dont les autres voient mes "petits rires" En tout cas rien d'offensant et pas de plaintes d'autres membres. Nous sommes sur une application où nous devons nous amuser? Non? Si j'ai offensé quelqu'un, je m'en excuse et il peut toujours me le signaler en message privé.
I am not responsible for how others view my "little laughs" Anyway nothing offensive and no complaints from other members. Are we on an app where we have to have fun? No? If I have offended someone, I apologize and they can always report it to me by private message.
Wardogleader
Joined in Oct 2015

45 post(s)
October 6, 2021
Why is the iStripper Discord completly empty? No Messages. No Threads. No Categories. Nothing!!! Just the Logo in top left Corner.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
October 6, 2021
@Wardogleader - it was because you were not verified. I have verified you manually - can you please try again?
Wardogleader
Joined in Oct 2015

45 post(s)
October 6, 2021
Now it worked thanks, but i allready was a Discord Member before?
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
October 6, 2021
Now it worked thanks, but i allready was a Discord Member before?

It is possible the Captcha process for verification was introduced after you joined.

Still - you are with us now and I also set your triple diamond premium status for you 👍

aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

263 post(s)
October 7, 2021 (edited)
How in the heck do I get verified? It's a hot mess on the discord page! Not sure I even want to bother at this point!
...Just saw your PM @pickle1 ! 😎💚
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

263 post(s)
October 9, 2021
How in the heck do I get verified? It's a hot mess on the discord page! Not sure I even want to bother at this point!
...Just saw your PM @pickle1 ! 😎💚
UPDATE: My invite/verify link worked from @pickle1 it was super easy to do. Discord is totally worth it too! I was on the fence, but I wanted access to the user made skins & I also love all the additional content & more specific threads already!! 💚😀
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1077 post(s)
October 9, 2021
Discord is totally worth it too! I was on the fence, but I wanted access to the user made skins & I also love all the additional content & more specific threads already!!
Back in the summer I was not even on the fence! I saw no need, but then of course things changed and so on the fence I got. Now I'm very happy on the other side. 👍😍
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
October 9, 2021
Hello,
I tried to go on IS's Discord but everything seems to have disappeared.
There are no conversations/threads on the left like there used to be; the message window is all black and has a red message saying 'Messages failed to load - Try again'. If I click on 'Try again', nothing happens.
I tried clicking on IS icon or the small picture with 3 cards but there's nothing there that helps.
I did the captcha verification about 2 months ago and at that time everything was fine. I've also been using the same username as the one I use here.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4467 post(s)
October 9, 2021
@arise77
I added the roles missing. You are now a verified member. Try to connect on Discord again.
Have fun with iStripper 😎
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
October 9, 2021
@stefnev1 Thanks a lot! 😊👍
So is this how it works: other members need to 'verify' you; you can't do it directly on your own, can you?
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4467 post(s)
October 9, 2021
@arise77
You can do it yourself inside the #welcome channel by clicking the link at the top of the page "New member click here" and you will see the captcha to authenticate you.
But as you are a regular member of iStripper, the moderators can set the roles directly on demand.
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
October 9, 2021
@stefnev1
Actually I tried everything before posting here, there were no channels at all, not even the 'welcome channel'. I had the captcha the 1st time I tried IS server, so I wasn't a new member. I don't really understand why it had blocked me, and why I couldn't unblock it myself.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1026 post(s)
October 11, 2021
I haven't tried to use the Discord server for about a month and I have not gone through the Captcha Bot. All I see is a greyed out screen.

My user id is: Dorsai#9515
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
October 11, 2021
I haven't tried to use the Discord server for about a month and I have not gone through the Captcha Bot. All I see is a greyed out screen.My user id is: Dorsai#9515

Hi @Dorsai6 - I have manually verified you and added the "triple diamond premium" icon to your ID.

Hopefully it is all visible to you now.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1026 post(s)
October 11, 2021
@pickle1

Thanks. Looks good.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 post(s)
October 11, 2021 (edited)
UPDATE: NEW captcha process
October 11, 2021

Existing iStripper Discord members DO NOT need to do this... It's already Done
only For New iStripper Discord members

Why Invites aren't working right !
When an invite is Created, it is Created for the Current Channel you are in.
The Verification Channel is Hidden from existing members
So every invite will go to the wrong Channel !

So a new member uses that Invite, and is taken to a Channel, they can not yet Access
and they See an Empty Screen with a Red error, and a Try Again msg..
Try Again doesn't help..

off to the left they see the #Verification channel
but probably do not know they need to Click on that to actually go to
the Verification Channel.

So they are Lost in an emtpy Channel and the Thing the says click to Try Again Doesn't help.

use the invite below
it is a special invite Directly to the Verification Channel
and then you will see the captcha

October 11, 2021
Invite to the verification Channel
https://discord.gg/SwjzxxjfhB

What is the Difference? Watch ....
Demo video of invite to an empty channel
http://wyldanimal.com/Discord/Invite-to-empty-channel.mp4

Demo video of the invite Directly to Verification channel
http://wyldanimal.com/Discord/Good-Invive-to-verifcation.mp4
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 post(s)
October 11, 2021
Existing Discord Members
If you are already an iStripper Discord Member, but can't see any of the channels
then you should Right Click on the RED iStripper Server Icon
and Select Leave Server

Then use the Invite to re-join
October 11, 2012
Invite to the verification Channel
https://discord.gg/SwjzxxjfhB
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
October 13, 2021
Before this forum closes (as most of the threads in "Studio" section) I need to ask: why I can't access Discord server anymore? Could this be related to the new "Verified Member" role?

I was iStripper member on Discord way before the whole "Mastercard thing" and had access to everything, but now I don't see anything. Just empty page. Even if I open a link to any particular channel, I see only the text: "Messages Failed to Load".
I didn't get any private message from BOT. Is there anything I can do myself or should it be carried out by team member?
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

729 post(s)
October 13, 2021
Leave the server and use @Wyldanimal link posted above to rejoin the server. Then you should get the verification DM from the bot. Best to use a browser not the app.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1077 post(s)
October 13, 2021
Leave the server and use @Wyldanimal link posted above to rejoin the server. Then you should get the verification DM from the bot. Best to use a browser not the app.
If that does not work a Mod can get you verified manually - several well known members having the same issues.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
October 13, 2021 (edited)
Thanks @Ullubu, that worked.
Zanga
Joined in May 2013

51 post(s)
October 15, 2021
Hi All,

For some reason I've been kicked off of seeing any of the messages and posts, probably because I wasn't verified, although I was here during the beta phase. I knew about the verification but it didn't pop up while discord was active for me so i thought nothing of it.

Any chance someone can let me back in?

Discord: Zangalulu_ZGI#1261
@pickle1 I remember testing the mobile beta with you last year
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
October 15, 2021
Sorry @Zanga - I just deleted your thanks to @stefnev1 by mistake.

Whoopsie 😰

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !