TALENT of the MONTH - July 2020: Martina Smeraldi

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1654 post(s)
July 3, 2020
@batavus, which model do you have in mind ? :)
ajit08av
Joined in Jun 2020

1 post(s)
July 5, 2020
She really is the telant of the month and my favorite also.......
Cierink
Joined in Jun 2018

2 post(s)
July 5, 2020
I love Martina 😍
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 post(s)
July 5, 2020
[quote]She really is the telant of the month and my favorite also.......[/quote00]
@ajit08av Why not buy the cards of your favorite ?😉
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 post(s)
July 5, 2020
[quote]She really is the telant of the month and my favorite also.......[/quote00]
@ajit08av Why not buy the cards of your favorite ?😉

Good catch @zzmaskers 👍

It amazes me when someone comments for a Take 2, 3 etc. or an award like this and Does Not own any or a complete collection of a model's cards 😕
lagotrasimeno
Joined in Dec 2007

78 post(s)
July 6, 2020
Congratulazioni Martina! Come ti avevo detto, era solo questione di tempo 😘❤️
JoeSmiles
Joined in Apr 2015

8 post(s)
July 6, 2020
Yeaaa ❤️ love Martina's tush xx 😍 Congrats!
boomboomsate
Joined in Jan 2020

9 post(s)
July 8, 2020 (edited)
@zzmaskers , @JayZ971 Are you saying requested opinions are only valid when you actually have the card(s)? Is there also credibility difference if i have only 1 card or the whole show? O o o, maybe does having SEC card make my opinion untouchable?

@ajit08av has been a member for only 13 days !
And maybe he likes to wait out for good deals.
Or maybe he is like me on a really tight budget and still trying to find out how this environment works. I have a big whislist of guirls i have a special opinion about. And maybe someday i will buy their card(s) if it fits my way of playing this game. You do yours, i'll do mine, thankyou.

Jeezz, is that the way you greet your new members of this overall praised worldwide community?? Or do we need to fullfill some other criteria on forehand to be eligable to the proper part of the community?

And yes @MartiniSmeraldi is exceptional AWESOME imo and certainly deserves all the positive credits in any shape or form, from anyone

Relax, have fun & share it. 😎💖
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 8, 2020
@boomboomsate - as with any Forum you will always get opinions and counter-opinions expressed and with the written word it is always possible to read in an interpretation that may not be what was in the person's mind when they posted the comment.

And then we have the issue of different languages and translators that can significantly alter the emotion of a message.

And nothing raises more opposing views than discussing your favourite model. Our tastes differ but we sometimes struggle to accept that other people have different tastes and subsequently different views. For example - you like Martina, I'm not of the same view - we should both be able to say that without it causing offence.

I'm not going to attempt to explain what the guys were saying but knowing both of them from long times in the Forum, they do not have an ounce of nastiness within them.

Welcome to the Forum.

zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 post(s)
July 8, 2020
@boomboomsate Mijn bezwaar tegen de statement van @ajit08av is dat hij stelt dat voor hem het uitverkoren Talent van de Maand juli 2020 een terechte keuze is, terwijl hij geen enkele kaart/show van haar gekocht heeft. Hoe kan hij dat dan beoordelen? Op dit moment heeft hij nog steeds geen enkele show van haar. Dus daar gaat het om.

@boomboomsate My objection to @ajit08av 's statement is that for him the chosen Talent of the Month July 2020 is a valid choice, while he has not bought any card / show from her. How can he judge that? At this moment he still doesn't have any shows from her. So that's what it's about.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !