April 27, 2020
Nice work !!
StrangeWays
Joined in Oct 2014

33 post(s)
April 27, 2020
Nice work !!

@hushhushbb Thank you!
Additionally, Paris, where the Totem studios are located, is 2 hours ahead of GMT during DST!😉
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 post(s)
April 27, 2020 (edited)
@StrangeWays That's freaky !!
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
April 27, 2020
THAT'S NYC.
StrangeWays
Joined in Oct 2014

33 post(s)
April 28, 2020
That's freaky !!

I know! When I was in the military we kept our watches on GMT (Zulu time). I've had my internal clock scrambled many times during roll-outs or spin-ups when flying across multiple time zones!😵
B3AN
Joined in Feb 2019

34 post(s)
April 28, 2020
sad you cant choose your fave and past it on your profile or have it show up near your profile pic when you in chats
2manychoices
Joined in Jun 2009

39 post(s)
April 28, 2020 (edited)
@Dfner May the 4th be with you is a Star Wars reference; or joke.
StrangeWays
Joined in Oct 2014

33 post(s)
April 28, 2020
I've got my computer set for UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London, will this do

@gkar45 Set it to UTC-Coordinated Universal Time. London is on British Summer Time now. They're an hour ahead of GMT.😉
StrangeWays
Joined in Oct 2014

33 post(s)
April 28, 2020
May the 4th be with you is a Star Wars reference; or joke.

@2manychoices I think 4:20 is too. It's the informal symbol for *****and April 20th is like a celebration anniversary!!!😋😎
Gezer
Joined in Jul 2017

1 post(s)
April 28, 2020
Awesome!
StrangeWays
Joined in Oct 2014

33 post(s)
April 28, 2020
@gkar45 Right now (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time is 12:45 AM. Not sure if my screen shot will be visible.
EndOfLine
Joined in Jul 2016

46 post(s)
April 28, 2020
Hmm I have a first one to buy a card, but it doesn't say which card! It says I earned it November 12, 2018, but I didn't buy anything that day. Closest purchase is two days later. But November 12, 2018 is also the date dfner mentions in one of his posts, so maybe it's the day the analysis was run...? It would be nice to know which card the achievement was for!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 post(s)
April 28, 2020
Well here in the states, we put the Month Before the Year..
So this Entire Month of April 2020 is 420

StrangeWays
Joined in Oct 2014

33 post(s)
April 28, 2020
Well here in the states, we put the Month Before the Year..
So this Entire Month of April 2020 is 420

@Wyldanimal 👍 I saw a news story about that very thing! But everybody was ***** that with the stay home, social isolation thing going on their "stash" was at a very low level and even the cannabis "industry" was ***** from it! Oh, and sex workers too!😱
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

262 post(s)
April 28, 2020
I've been wondering about this since it 1st appeared! Nice job @Totem !
I'm currently at 23 achievements!
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

262 post(s)
April 28, 2020
I don't understand the celebrity achievement though.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
April 28, 2020
I won a fan sign way back when. What is the cut off for it?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 28, 2020 (edited)
@EndOfLine

If you check the dates for the other achievements I think you will find that most of them will be the same. It looks as if these dates are for when the achievment was awarded (presumably by a script running over iStripper's internal databases) rather than when you did the deed that qualified you to the achievement. This is quite understandable if a little ***** at first sight and it would be preferable to have more meaningful date. Most of my awards are dated Nov 13 2018.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 28, 2020 (edited)
I like the idea of these awards.

There is

One that I will never be able to qualify for (500 cards in one day) unless I stop buying cards for about 18 months - but I doubt that I would ever have bought that many in one day anyway.

One (Oktoberfest) that I could not qualify for because having a full or nearly full collection prevented me from buying the qualifying booster pack

One (winning a jackpot on the slot machine) that are am unlikely to get because I hardly ever bother with the slot machine

One (buying a costume on e-bay) that I won't win because I am not interrested in buying the costumes.

One (8 year membership) that I will quallify early next month

And one (Fansign) that I have qualified for but not been awarded

I note that a few others have remarked on not having recieved the Fansign award. I hope that this will be rectified soon for all of us.

As with several of the special offers it is slightly annoying that those with full or nearly full collections are effectively locked out of gaining a couple of the achievements - especially as the lock-out is retrospective - but that is a ***** thing. But please, Totem, can you not lock us out of any new achievements that you may award in the future.
Sirkos
Joined in Nov 2019

7 post(s)
April 28, 2020 (edited)
Goog job !
8 success for me.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

707 post(s)
April 28, 2020
It's a little disappointing that I have most of the achievements and I don't even know when I got them in real time. Oh well, I didn't use this feature yesterday and I'll forget about it in 2 days.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 post(s)
April 28, 2020
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
April 28, 2020
I had a crack at getting the "first person to buy a card" this morning as I suspect did many others - because I hit a server connection error which was possibly overload 😆
Zanga
Joined in May 2013

51 post(s)
April 28, 2020
Fantastic idea! Nice to see the rewards for those who have stuck it out.

I too have got a fansign (or two...) but not got the reward. Probably because it's linked to the forum and not some poor soul sitting there personally attributing it to the user when it's done.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 28, 2020 (edited)
Given that there is an award (Neat Freak) for having 20 cards featuring Glass clips I am surprised that there are not also similar awards for collections of cards with Cage clips (Caged Bird Lover?) and for those with Swing clips.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
April 28, 2020 (edited)
I've got 33 of 43. Will have to turn off auto-add to get the 1-click and 4.20 but that's doable. With a full collection it's going to be hard to buy a booster pack at Oktoberfest and I missed buying 500 cards in a day which would mean not buying anything for a year and a half to get enough cards to buy so I'll pass on that one :)
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
April 28, 2020
Having been around for just a bit over 2 years, I am obviously missing all the 3rd ... 15th anniversary awards as well as VirtuaGirl award.

Others I'm missing are:
  • "Cosplay"
  • "XOXO"
  • "Oktoberfest"
  • "First One"
  • "One-Click" (this I might grab at some point...)
  • "4:20" (...and maybe this one, too)

I do have the "500 cards in one day", though 😀... Must have been one pretty nice campaign back then 😆

Krell
Joined in Jan 2008

77 post(s)
April 28, 2020
Given that there is an award (Neat Freak) for having 20 cards featuring Glass clips I am surprised that there are not also similar awards for collections of cards with Cage clips (Caged Bird Lover?) and for those with Swing clips.
I suspect that new achievement targets will be added regularly
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
April 28, 2020 (edited)
Given that there is an award (Neat Freak) for having 20 cards featuring Glass clips I am surprised that there are not also similar awards for collections of cards with Cage clips (Caged Bird Lover?) and for those with Swing clips.I suspect that new achievement targets will be added regularly

Agreed, a fun thing and some of them will encourage sales if you want to collect them all.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 28, 2020
@Krell

I also am sure that new achievements will be added, but I was expressing surprise that one of the three special clip types (cage,swing,glass) had been singled out for achievement award rather than all three.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !