Only ladies from my collection

Forum / New users corner

NotyaBusiness
Joined in Dec 2019

24 post(s)
December 5, 2019
Hi everyone,

how can I set up the app to only show me girls and their shows that I have in my collection? These random previews are irritating I want to see only what I chose and/or buy.

Thanks!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3757 post(s)
December 5, 2019
If I recall, when you reach Gold Level ( 41 cards )
you will be able to turn off the Previews in advance settings.
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

136 post(s)
December 5, 2019
@Wyldanimal

If I recall, when you reach Gold Level ( 41 cards ) you will be able to turn off the Previews in advance settings.

Would that be, "Free Preview Push: Never" , under Clips ? Never being choice in drop menu.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 5, 2019 (edited)
@NotyaBusiness - the answer, essentially. is to buy some shows rather than just look at free previews. This has the added benefit that the girls strip further than in the previews. If you are familiar with Heinlein then TANSTAFL applies.
NotyaBusiness
Joined in Dec 2019

24 post(s)
December 5, 2019
Thank you for all the replies!

If I recall, when you reach Gold Level ( 41 cards )
you will be able to turn off the Previews in advance settings.

I hope I can do that before lol

Would that be, "Free Preview Push: Never" , under Clips ? Never being choice in drop menu.

I'll check that out, thank you!

- the answer, essentially. is to buy some shows rather than just look at free previews. This has the added benefit that the girls strip further than in the previews. If you are familiar with Heinlein then TANSTAFL applies.

I think you may have misunderstood my question there. I am a paying member and I do want to see ONLY the ones that I purchase.

But others before you seemed to got it right. Thanks though.

PS: I don't know what Heinlen or tanstafl mean.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
@NotyaBusiness - according to your profile you have one card - which was given to you when you first joined - hence you have as yet purchased nothing. Hardly, as you claim, a paying member. You may have bought some credits, but you have then to use them to buy cards.

TANSTAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 post(s)
December 5, 2019
And what exactly gives you, @TheEmu, the right to judge so disrespectfully about a person unknown to you, without answering his question or reading it except to react irreverently?
NotyaBusiness
Joined in Dec 2019

24 post(s)
December 5, 2019
@NotyaBusiness - according to your profile you have one card - which was given to you when you first joined - hence you have as yet purchased nothing. Hardly, as you claim, a paying member. You may have bought some credits, but you have then to use them to buy cards.

TANSTAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

No I bought that soon after I signed up. $4.99

They give away full shows? How can I get mine?
NotyaBusiness
Joined in Dec 2019

24 post(s)
December 5, 2019
And what exactly gives you, @TheEmu, the right to judge so disrespectfully about a person unknown to you, without answering his question or reading it except to react irreverently?

@SetFuego Thank you. I usually ignore such attitude. It's selfdescribing anyway. But thanks for speaking up. :)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
@NotyaBusiness - they give away ONE free show and you already have it, in your case It is one of Kristina's cards. If you want any more full shows you have to buy them by spending part of your credit balance.
NotyaBusiness
Joined in Dec 2019

24 post(s)
December 5, 2019
@NotyaBusiness - they give away ONE free show and you already have it have, in your case It is one of Kristina's cards. If you want any more full shows you have to buy them by spending pat of your credit balance.

@TheEmu So where did the 25 credit go that I spent on Kristina? I'm sorry but you are very *****. I have one gal in my collection. Bought her for 25 credits that I bought for $4.99

I have not recieved any gifts of somekind. I don't know what you see and what you assume because I am new so not sure what can one tell from a profile but it does sound like you are mostly assuming... wrongly.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
December 5, 2019
Robert A. Heinlein was a superb science fiction writer who among other things invented the water bed. He coined the acronym TANSTAAFL in The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress, an excellent SF novel.

Hey, how about Why Not for a cosplay on iStripper?
NotyaBusiness
Joined in Dec 2019

24 post(s)
December 5, 2019
Robert A. Heinlein was a superb science fiction writer who among other things invented the water bed. He coined the acronym TANSTAAFL in The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress, an excellent SF novel.

Hey, how about Why Not for a cosplay on iStripper?

@Dorsai6 Grazie. I did not know any of that.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
December 5, 2019
@NotyaBusiness
Welcome on iStripper.
Your account history shows exactly what you write : you bought 25 credits and purchased Kristina's card with these credits, without the free card offered when you joined.
Click on the "i" with a circle at the top right of the GUI and open a ticket to the customer service to ask for the free card you haven't had.
NotyaBusiness
Joined in Dec 2019

24 post(s)
December 5, 2019
@NotyaBusiness
Welcome on iStripper.
Your account history shows exactly what you write : you bought 25 credits and purchased Kristina's card with these credits, without the free card offered when you joined.
Click on the "i" with a circle at the top right of the GUI and open a ticket to the customer service to ask for the free card you haven't had.

@stefnev1 Thank you very much.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
December 5, 2019

Every so often I go back and re-read Stranger in a Strange Land.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
December 5, 2019
Every so often I go back and reread a lot of Heinlein's books. It's a shame that so few of his books were made into movies and all the movies were terrible.

Back in the 60's I took great please in recommending Starship Troops to friends who had just discovered Stranger and had never heard of Heinlein.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 6, 2019
@NotyaBusiness

I apologise for the tone of my posts. I made a mistake both in the way I phrased my response and in thinking that new users automatically were given their first card for free.
NotyaBusiness
Joined in Dec 2019

24 post(s)
December 6, 2019 (edited)
@NotyaBusiness

I apologise for the tone of my posts. I made a mistake both in the way I phrased my response and in thinking that new users automatically were given their first card for free.

@TheEmu , so noted. It takes a whole man to voice his mistake and no worries I have been in forums for the last 25+ years.

Truly I'm not a "stantaafl" (is that the one?) type of fella, I know and understand business and once I know who the gift girl will be I'll buy the rest of Kristina. (in case I get a Kristina gift) I have solid weakness for young, skinny blondes lol

Anyway there is no hard feelings here. I'm sure we will cross topics now and then.

Ta!

Edited: PS: I just recieved 25 credits so I can choose me the girl (Kristina)
NotyaBusiness
Joined in Dec 2019

24 post(s)
December 6, 2019
Regarding the OP question.

@ward666999 have got it right, thank you for that.

In settings, under Clips section the "Free Preview Push" can be set to "never".

Very helpful info, thank you again!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !