Black Friday Lottery

Forum / Everything about iStripper

CalimeroCanavaro
Joined in Mar 2015

4 post(s)
December 3, 2019
This game was for me a ***** fake game, i played much money, good all girls, maked over 1450 tickes and then nothing lol.

I am not Happy... are you happy?

Black Friday Lottery

27 votes

I am not happy :(
63%
I am happy :)
37%
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
December 3, 2019
@CalimeroCanavaro
This game was for me a ***** fake game
: this is not fare for the Totem's team and only your own feeling. The lottery was not a fake game, just the lucky members have won as in all lottery.
CalimeroCanavaro
Joined in Mar 2015

4 post(s)
December 3, 2019
I think we win with much tickets, but not with 1 ticket and luck, i dont saw any info that we win with luck,
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
December 3, 2019
The winners have been drawn inside the all who have from one to a lots of tickets, so they had some luck to win.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 3, 2019
@CalimeroCanavaro

I think we win with much tickets, but not with 1 ticket and luck, i dont saw any info that we win with luck,
  • why would you think that? It was, as its name indicates, a lottery - like the various German Lotto games.
Omgman
Joined in Oct 2014

18 post(s)
December 3, 2019
I never expected anything to begin with but it would have been nice to get anything at least after spending 500€ worth of credits last weekend.

to be honest the #1 reward seems a bit pathetic for a lottery win. I mean... with a 5000 credit win on the slot machine you could already buy 363 shows (as a triple dia member) -> the real winners are those.

I don't even want to know how many credits you bought to get 1450. After buying ~530 shows for ~50% off, I had 252 tickets or so. You can hope for a win but you can't expect a reward. It's gambling after all.

Still hear ya. Sucks to now win anything (I got one single 100 credit reward x 5. Those rates were insanely low this time)
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 post(s)
December 3, 2019
iStripper has 24 million users. Let's say that as few as 30% of those are active accounts. That's 7.2 million users who have been given 1 lottery ticket by default. If none of those users gamble to get additional tickets, the odds of winning something with a single ticket are 56 (1 1st prize, 5 2nd prizes and 50 3rd prizes) in 7.2 million. Your 1450 tickets give you much better odds, but it's still about 1 in 100 so luck is required even in the best case.

Your odds get worse as the number of active accounts increase and the number of tickets per user increases. With 40% active accounts with each user having an average of 10 tickets (which wouldn't be surprising since that was the number required to get the Joker card), your odds are about 1 in 1200 to win something.

Your survey should have more voting options: disappointed, angry, happy and accepting. I was certainly hoping to win something with my 100+ tickets, but I did the math and really didn't expect that to happen. I didn't win anything and my status would be "accepting".
CalimeroCanavaro
Joined in Mar 2015

4 post(s)
December 4, 2019
@TheEmu

why would you think that? It was, as its name indicates, a lottery - like the various German Lotto games.

On german lottery you you have 6 nummber and you can see with the ceck you 6 nummber if you won or not, but on this is one ticket one chance, more ticket more chance.
Over 1450 i think is much tickets, you must not get the 1St, or the 2St place, but one of the 50 guys from 3st place.

yeah the fake think to say was not nice, sry about it, but i am not happy with tha game.
that why i make the tread to hear wish guys are not happy to
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 4, 2019
@CalimeroCanavaro

As has been explained to you 1450 tickets did give you a better chance to win than if you only had a couple of hundred but is very unlikely to have been enough to have made winning anything a likely outcome. There may well have been several million tickets in the final draw. But even if you had bought millions of tickets that would not have been enough to ensure that you won anything if there had been 54 or more other tickets.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !