Preview downloads keep getting "hung"

Forum / New users corner

mnoruv
Joined in Oct 2016

7 post(s)
December 3, 2019
When making purchasing decisions I like to queue up a bunch of model previews and determine which ones really get me going. Sometimes these previews download fine, and other times the preview gets "***** up" where it will just stay at a certain percentage for a long period of time even if nothing else is downloading, they do eventually unfreeze and continue but I was wondering if there was something I could do to make these previews finish up faster, or prioritize certain ones? I don't want to spend hours looking at previews, I just want to be able to check out a few models and pick the ones I want to buy.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
December 3, 2019
@mnoruv Hi,Can you please try to deactivate the P2P in the software' settings
Restart iStripper. Try again
Wedge8
Joined in Dec 2019

1 post(s)
December 13, 2019
I've purchased 3 private shows but can't play the videos. They show as mine in the web browser log in but I do not show them as my content in the iStripper app.

How do I merge the two????
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
December 14, 2019
@Wedge8

Using the iStripper app, look to the upper right corner of the maximised app.

Click the 'gear' icon to go to the settings page.

Click 'advanced settings'

Click on 'syncronize with servers'

That should solve your issue.

Once the cards show up, then click each card's d/l arrow to get them started coming to your machine.

After the d/l is finished the cards should show in your app in 'full color' which indicates that they are available for play by the app.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !