Black Friday Lottery WINNERS

Forum / Everything about iStripper

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 5, 2019 (edited)
@goodwolf - please ignore the final sentence in my amended reply - I was intending to add it to a different post.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 5, 2019 (edited)
@goodwolf - if, as you say. you are replying to @wyldanimal 's previous post (which is more than a page back) then you should have noticed that he said

Active Means a member who has the App Installed, and is using the APP,

So your "accounts who have not even logged in since ages" does not apply. Yes, he could have been even more explicit and said something like using the app while connected to the internet (and gave successfully contacted the servers) - but that would have been rather pedantic.
Animus001
Joined in Dec 2008

8 post(s)
December 6, 2019
Yous spelt my name wrong!
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 post(s)
December 6, 2019
Yes, thanks for the summary.
Let's don't miss the point:
with giving 1 ticket to every "active" member they automatically arranged that majority of the Jocker cards might have gone to people/accounts where it won't even be used. This is completely disrespectful to the people who played and spent a lot in order to win that. Was this just a stupid mistake or was that a delibarate move, we will never know. In fact we will... if they do this again...
Regarding the people listed or not listed in the members list:
I am aware that there are some people with zero forum presence however it is hard for me to imagine, that for a people who actively uses, regularly buys for months and months or even years, never had any issue or opinion or anything that would lead for at least one forum comment. You just buy and buy regularly and everything is fine, always satisfied, never a problem, and idea, nothing to say, ever... doesn't sound too realistic to me. And are you really suggesting, that 15200 people had anything to say (majority of them only once and/or ages ago) while some hundreds of thousands had nothing to say so far just buy and buy actively in silence ?! You play a game, you win and never occurrs to you to say "thanks" or just say you are happy to be one of the winners or whatever people usually do when they win something... I am an introverted type, but even I do that...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 6, 2019
And are you really suggesting, that 15200 people had anything to say (majority of them only once and/or ages ago) while some hundreds of thousands had nothing to say so far just buy and buy actively in silence ?!

In a word - yes.
SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 post(s)
December 6, 2019
This is completely disrespectful to the people who played and spent a lot in order to win that. Was this just a stupid mistake or was that a delibarate move, we will never know. In fact we will... if they do this again...
No, it's just pure envy that I hear from you.
You just buy and buy regularly and everything is fine, always satisfied, never a problem, and idea, nothing to say, ever... doesn't sound too realistic to me.
But for me. I myself was not forum activ for 10yrs from 2009 to 2019, but actually bought tickets in between. Board abstinence is completely normal for many people.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
December 6, 2019
I joined in October of 2010. I NEVER even looked at the forum until around January 2014. Nuff said.
HectorLavoe
Joined in Dec 2016

3 post(s)
December 16, 2019
Congrats

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !