TALENT of the MONTH of December: Jia Lissa

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1643 post(s)
December 2, 2019
We are very happy to name Jia Lissa our Talent of the Month for December 2019.
Jia first came in September 2019 and the shooting session was a delight!

We have already released these two shows:

and we'll release a third one on next Thursday!

And what show! Jia has a surprise for you in this one! She accepted to reveal one of her hidden talent for the very first time!

Check out this backstage post to know more ...
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/43166/1?_stoken=jia+lissa&_sanchor=637855&_spage=1&_scat
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
=

She's so smily, so sweet, so sensual that we have immediately set a second session!
And what session: in duo with her friend Liya Silver for three exceptional shows!

PLUS our first VR180° duo!

PLUS six new solo shows!

In brief, we just can't get enough of this masterpiece of mother Nature!

And we are very proud to make Jia our last Talent of the Month of 2019!
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

39 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Really lovely woman. I have become an instant fan, already have all her cards and can't wait for more. She has a special look in her eyes.
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 post(s)
December 2, 2019
How does Belka not win talent of the month, shes been here for two months now and she deserves to be talent of the month :/ Melena Maria Rya and Jia Lissa are both amazing but Belka is the best stripper ever since Viola. Hopefully Belka wins January talent of the month.
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

39 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Well Belka is amazing too, beautiful, great body, dancing... and I am getting all her cards too. I guess they chose Jia for some reason but Belka would be perfect too.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Good choice! Jia is special
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

347 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Question: shouldn't there be some kind of award notice be shown on her first two cards as with the other models that were Talent of The Month ??
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1643 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Belka definitely deserves a reward, I agree!
And by the way, she will come back in our studios in January 2020...
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Enhorabuena Jia Lisa 👍😘💖💋
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

39 post(s)
December 2, 2019
"Belka definitely deserves a reward, I agree!
And by the way, she will come back in our studios in January 2020..."

Awesome, cause I am a lover of good dancers and her non-XXX cards are a blessing.
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 post(s)
December 2, 2019

AWESOME!!! Belka is one of my favorites!

Also, would it be possible to bring Viola back again, shes the best!
SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 post(s)
December 2, 2019
AWESOME!!! Belka is one of my favorites!

Fine! But this thread is about Jia Lissa, if you have not noticed it yet. And that's also an excellent choice.😘
teddybear285
Joined in Aug 2018

21 post(s)
December 2, 2019
💖 Congrats to a wonderful girl 💖
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
December 2, 2019
She's so smily, so sweet, so sensual that we have immediately set a second session!
And what session: in duo with her friend Liya Silver for three exceptional shows!

3 Shows!!! Yeah😛😛😛😛😛😛

PLUS our first VR180° duo!

Occulus Rift S is ready and waiting😎
PointZero
Joined in May 2014

52 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Gratz on Talent of the month... But shouldn't there be a min / max on how many shows they have to be in in order to qualify for this honor? or is this just a sales thing?? -_-

chisman21
Joined in Apr 2019

8 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Congradulations! Much deserved!
SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Gratz on Talent of the month... But shouldn't there be a min / max on how many shows they have to be in in order to qualify for this honor? or is this just a sales thing?? -_-
As I understand it, that's a decision of the team, how the model behaves during the shooting. There must be no cards on sale, only the studio work and the occurrence counts. So you can say it's somehow a sales thing...😉
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
December 2, 2019 (edited)
Extremely good news! Please shoot some XXX shows with her too, this time 😍

Yes. I would support that. Never enough Viola!
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
December 2, 2019 (edited)
When I've finished my current comic, I'll be taking a little rest and then I'll be working on a short story, VERY different in style.
One of the stars will be...………………. BELKA! 😘😈😍

Edit: Btw. Has anyone else noticed the resemblance of Jia to Keira Knightley, the English actress?
Batavorn
Joined in Dec 2018

5 post(s)
December 3, 2019
Jia Lissa is an excellent choice. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her shows in the near future.
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

347 post(s)
December 3, 2019
Question: shouldn't there be some kind of award notice be shown on her first two cards as with the other models that were Talent of The Month ??..
I see I was not seeing ghosts...lol...
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
December 6, 2019
Belka is the better dancer, but Jia Lissa is multitalented and so I think Jia Lissa deserves the title of "Talant of the Month" above Belka . Like I just commented:
"Multitalented Jia Lissa speaks good (and dirty) English, plays the ukele, sings a song, dances energetically and pleases herself."
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
December 6, 2019
@zzmaskers is their more...
I mentioned a lot already, but like Belka Jia Lissa has no special Pole skills. She compensates this with enthousiasm, good atmosphere and having fun. Also twerking, but no stretching of legs like Stella Flex.
Jia Lissa is good in XXX, but don't expect this in Take 2 of Belka.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
December 6, 2019 (edited)
Jia Lissa is good in XXX, but don't expect this in Take 2 of Belka.
But Belka has done also XXX scenes on other sites, so personally I would like very much to see some XXX shows too in her Istripper take 2.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 post(s)
December 8, 2019
👍👍👌👌
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

706 post(s)
December 11, 2019
Jia definitely deserves this award. I think Eva Elfie will get it in January. Mark the calendars.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
December 11, 2019
Eva Elfie was chosen as "Talent of the Month" in October 2019.

I was sure (and I was not the only one) that Belka will be TotM of December. I don't mind Jia Lissa, but I think Belka deserves this title.
XNVaZNX
Joined in Dec 2009

5 post(s)
December 22, 2019
Is there any possible way to get card 1321? Jia is one of my favorites!
Jack0motto
Joined in Jun 2019

50 post(s)
December 22, 2019

Since it's a Special Event Card (SEC) and the special event already ocured, the only way to get those SECs is to wait for another Special Event and Try to get a Joker Card, which you can exchange for any card from the store...

So you gotta stay tuned for the Friday Offers, speccial events and get a Joker card to exchange for that Jia Lissa card.
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
December 22, 2019
A well deserved award. Congrats Jia... you deserve it fully!
spawnos
Joined in Jan 2015

4 post(s)
December 23, 2019
Since it's a Special Event Card (SEC) and the special event already ocured, the only way to get those SECs is to wait for another Special Event and Try to get a Joker Card, which you can exchange for any card from the store...

So you gotta stay tuned for the Friday Offers, speccial events and get a Joker card to exchange for that Jia Lissa card.

I have to say that this is more than annoying. So you miss the special Event and then there is no way to get the card of one of your favorites other than try to be at another special even and get a Joker Card. I understand that you want to drum up interest around the special events. But this new way of having cards means I now cannot get two performances from two of my favorites, when I have all their other cards.

Not a happy customer.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !