Where to find model count graph

Forum / New users corner

d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
November 30, 2019
I saw it somewhere but now I can't find it again. It's a graph that shows you how many cards you have compared to how many that have been made for each model.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
November 30, 2019
@d00bies

When you are in the forum find a post that you have made and then click on your Avatar.
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
November 30, 2019
@Number6

Thank you!
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
November 30, 2019
@d00bies

You should be aware that this graph does not coint all of your cards. It omits any withdrawn cards and special event cards. I can understand why the first group are excluded but find the exclusion of the second to be a ***** irritation.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
November 30, 2019
On Any forum...

type the AT Symbol followed by your Name

@Wyldanimal

then preview the Post, and you can click on your AT name to see the popup..

( You don't have to send the post ) just use the preview

This does not work for Member Names with Punctuation of International Characters in them.

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
November 30, 2019 (edited)
@Wyldanimal 's method using a post preview is a useful fallback if you happen to know it (and if your member name is such that it works). However, it is not one that someone new to the forums would think of. It has always seemed strange to me that clicking on you own avatar nect to the "Answer This Topic" text box that I am currently typing into does not bring up this graph whereas clicking on the same avatar anywhere else in the forums will do so.

Also, I feel that this information should be available outside the forums - in particular as a tab on the member's profile page. It would also make sense as an option on the "My Collection" page or even on the "Girls Store" page where a it could be made use of to answer questions like "for what models do I almost have complete collections" or "for what models do I have no cards" the answers to either of which may then lead to extra sales.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
November 30, 2019 (edited)
Seconded on the puzzlement that this information is only available in the forum AND if you have posted a comment somewhere AND then guessing that clicking on your own profile next to that will do anything at all (but as TheEmu says only on posts you have made, not are going to make or the rather convoluted method posted by Wyldanimal)
How anyone is supposed to figure this out on their own is beyond me.

Come to think of it this could be the next 'Did you know that...?' article. All the information available in your forum profile, which to be fair is quite a lot.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !