Advent Calendar to share

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 post(s)
November 27, 2019
Dear all,

We are very proud to present our free Advent calendar 2019!
Each day of December, you are given a sexy preview of an iStripper, all you have to do is click the daily window to play the video!

The Advent calendar is 100% no nude, unless you choose otherwise :)
It's the perfect tool to show your friends and followers the magic of iStripper and to offer a sexy gift around you!

And it works like a charm on mobile as well!

December 1st is very close! Copy this link https://www.istripper.com/home/advent? and spread it now!

Enjoy :)

Celine & Co
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
November 27, 2019
Thank you for this looking forward to the daily surprises.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

651 post(s)
November 27, 2019
@Celine et al . thanks, looking forward to opening
Lordtyranus
Joined in Sep 2016

2 post(s)
November 28, 2019
not working paypal
domino006
Joined in Nov 2008

28 post(s)
November 28, 2019
interesting...
Arrula
Joined in Sep 2013

22 post(s)
November 28, 2019
Thanks Celine!
BushViper357
Joined in Sep 2013

84 post(s)
November 28, 2019
Thank you Celine and have a great day.😍
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
December 1, 2019
Just checked the 1st December Window.

I think a lot of users will be happy with the choice for the first model.

I also like the Safe/Hot switch.

Looking forward to the rest of these along with the main Advent Calendar.
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
December 1, 2019 (edited)
@Number6 did the exact same thing with those VR shows. As far as the glasses issue I'm the same way just keep the VR lenses clean and you should be good to go. Last thing. If you feel like the head set is uncomfortable in the front use a folded wash Cloth to buffer between the headset and forhead. It is very comfortable if you are going to be in it for an extended period, I hope this helps you.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
December 1, 2019
@JonnBGood

Thanks for the tips.
PascalsWager
Joined in Jan 2009

81 post(s)
December 1, 2019
Nope.
ApesAmongUs
Joined in Aug 2013

3 post(s)
December 2, 2019
How long will the advent calendar be active after the 25th. I've bought the calendar, but will be away from my computer for several days around Christmas and not back until the 28th, so I'm wondering how I would claim those 3-5 days worth of cards that would become available during that time.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 2, 2019
My guess is that if you open a ticket, they'll make it happen for you. Just let customer service know your situation.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 2, 2019
This is why I keep asking for a mobile app...
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
December 2, 2019
If you already bought the calendar then you don't need to be around for it to work for you.

You already paid for all the cards so you won't lose any of them.

You just don't get to open the cards a day ahead of time but they will still all be there when you get back.

ApesAmongUs
Joined in Aug 2013

3 post(s)
December 2, 2019
That makes sense, but I noticed today that the new card didn't appear until after I clicked on the window to reveal it. Maybe I just checked too early.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
December 2, 2019
The calendar windows won't open until you click them but if you wait a few days to click them, the cards are still there you just aren't getting them the advertized day ahead of time which is some of the "fun" of buying the calendar, besides the bonus card that is.

I really don't know how long the app will show the calendar after it closes but that shouldn't change the fact that you are entitled to the cards that come with it. I have purchased the calendar every year but never waited days to click the windows so really can't say for sure.

I would guess that the cards will just show up in your collection as purchased cards that you haven't downloaded yet.

I suppose you could send a note to customer service if someone from the team doesn't answer your question here tomorrow.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
December 2, 2019 (edited)
@ApesAmongUs

I had a situation a couple of years ago where I ordered the Advent calendar, got the first card and then my PC died. I was offline for a few days but once I was back up and running all the cards I'd missed were in my collection waiting to be downloaded.

That makes sense, but I noticed today that the new card didn't appear until after I clicked on the window to reveal it. Maybe I just checked too early.

IIRC I think you have to open the window on the day to get the card. If you miss a day (or days) I think it is automatically added to your collection without opening the window.
Mindful
Joined in Mar 2015

43 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Love it! This is such a cool idea.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
December 2, 2019
Nice idea. Thanks!
nightlybird3
Joined in Jan 2012

4 post(s)
December 3, 2019
mmh man kauft eigenlich nicht die katze im sack der preis erscheint mir auch nicht besonders guenstig mal sehen
Slayer888
Joined in Jul 2014

10 post(s)
December 18, 2019
Question

So if u buy the calender each of the girls are only demo and not the full show amd you have to buy each girl sapaply? Or you see the demo and have to download the girls??
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
December 18, 2019
@Slayer888 Hello. If you buy the calender, all cards till Xmas are already yours a day in advance, which means that you just have to download them - so that both demos and full animations will be delivered to you at same time.
reloerad
Joined in Jul 2008

5 post(s)
January 20, 2020
sehr schöner Kalender 2020 bitte wieder👍👍😊
terryguy
Joined in Oct 2007

11 post(s)
December 7, 2020
Dear all, We are very proud to present our free Advent calendar 2019!Each day of December, you are given a sexy preview of an iStripper, all you have to do is click the daily window to play the video!The Advent calendar is 100% no nude, unless you choose otherwise :) It's the perfect tool to show your friends and followers the magic of iStripper and to offer a sexy gift around you!And it works like a charm on mobile as well!December 1st is very close! Copy this link https://www.istripper.com/home/advent? and spread it now!Enjoy :)Celine & Co

Will they do this year too, make a online link?
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
December 7, 2020
That was nice last year! I was thinking of making a topical calendar for next year. Place the girls in fun scenes and add masks of varying types to their faces. Then I thought against it as some might see it as offensive in some way.

Besides, I've got a lot on my plate with my new comic.

To those who have lost someone to Covid or have ***** from it personally, my heart goes out to you. This crap WILL go away. Eventually... 😕
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 post(s)
December 7, 2020
@Hombresinsombra thank u.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 post(s)
December 7, 2020
@celine thank u jedi master .

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !