VR180° : 2 videos today: Kristi & Jia Lissa

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1643 post(s)
November 4, 2019
Today we've been unable to choose between Kristi & Jia!
So, here are both their VR show! 😍
And both have a lot to show you 😜
Enjoy !!!

PS: Premium members, you now have 10 days to benefit from your 20% OFF these videos
ValeryWildArt
Joined in Oct 2019

3 post(s)
November 4, 2019
😍😍😍💖💖💖💋
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
November 4, 2019
Can you make the thumbnail less revealing please from now on? Kinda takes out the surprise. BUT THANK YOU for more shows!
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

218 post(s)
November 4, 2019
The video quality of those VR shows has dropped so much as well as other things, the bitrate is now too low for a 4320x2160 video. It doesn't worth the price they ask for anymore. I have expressed my concerns several times now and nothing has changed, so since they have no intention of doing anything about that, I won't buy this crap anymore. In my opinion 15 credits for this crap would more that enough. For those of you who think this is VR quality, just take a look at what you can get on other VR websites.
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 post(s)
November 4, 2019
👍💖🔥💋
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
November 4, 2019
Perhaps there is a problem with the iStripper website? I am attempting to purchase both of these VR videos and the site doesn't seem to dig on my request.
Cricri09
Joined in Feb 2017

3 post(s)
November 4, 2019
Pour une raison que je ne m'explique pas le téléchargement du show (celui de Jia Lissa) ne fonctionne pas correctement. Lorsqu'il se fait, la vidéo n'est pas au format mp4 comme les autres mais au format "fichier" et est donc illisible par le lecteur. J'ai vérifié avec d'autres vidéos que j'avais acheté et les autres fonctionnent bien. Si quelqu'un y comprend quelque chose je suis preneur de toute explication.
Merci d'avance.
Spling83
Joined in Dec 2018

20 post(s)
November 4, 2019
Really, have not yet checked the quality, as with the actual windows version, my VR has heavy issues when moving head. But what i find disappointing overall is, that before they introduced Premium.. A VR Clip was 30 Credits, now with the start of Premium, we get 20% of, yes. But the price of a VR is now 35 Credits, with Premium its 30.25, so even more than before Premium. Whaaat???
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
November 4, 2019 (edited)
@Spling83

These are showing showing in the store as 30 credits reduced to 24 credits for me.

Pity I haven't got a VR headset. Maybe Santa will bring me one this year😊
joboyogi
Joined in Jan 2008

8 post(s)
November 4, 2019
Site is broken, doesn't let you buy the videos, just shows an empty dialog box.
SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 post(s)
November 5, 2019
[..]we get 20% of, yes. But the price of a VR is now 35 Credits, with Premium its 30.25[..]
Just to proof my math skills...
35 Cr - 20% = 28 Cr ?!
But I don't see the price of 35cr at all...or 30.25cr...

... and no VR set at home, so no price problem at all.😀
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
November 5, 2019
@Spling83 - I just checked the price of the latest VR offering. It was 30 credits reduced to 24 for premium membership.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1226 post(s)
November 5, 2019 (edited)
Pour une raison que je ne m'explique pas le téléchargement du show (celui de Jia Lissa) ne fonctionne pas correctement. Lorsqu'il se fait, la vidéo n'est pas au format mp4 comme les autres mais au format "fichier" et est donc illisible par le lecteur. J'ai vérifié avec d'autres vidéos que j'avais acheté et les autres fonctionnent bien. Si quelqu'un y comprend quelque chose je suis preneur de toute explication.
Merci d'avance.

J'ai le même problème.

J'ai ajouté l'extension .mp4 et celui-ci fonctionne.
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
November 5, 2019
I would love to buy these 2 VR shows but the site is still not working. Any plans to fix?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
November 6, 2019
I purchased both shows just a few hours ago...
Disable any Add / popup blocker installed.
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
November 6, 2019
I just disabled Adblocker and disabled my browser's popup blocker for the iStripper website. Here is a screenshot of iStripper's homepage on my browser. I use Chrome. What browser do you use, @Wyldanimal ?
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
November 6, 2019
And here is a screenshot of what happens when I try to purchase a VR show after clicking on the link in the software
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
November 6, 2019
I have never had these problems prior to yesterday. What gives?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
November 6, 2019
I use Chrome.
You must have More than One Popup Blocker.
What is the Red Shield with a 1 by it?

That Popup should be confirmation of the Purchase, but something is blocking it.
I have iStripper.com white listed with all my security software..

The Payment processing Scripts can't run if you are blocking them with Security software, Ad Blockers, or Popup blockers.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
November 6, 2019
@All

The APP displays many of the Tabs as Web Pages, and uses your Default Browser Engine.
So your Ad Blockers and popup Blockers can Also Impact how the App displays the Tabs.

Please White list iStripper.com from all of your Security software, Ad blockers, popup Blockers
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
November 6, 2019
The Red Shield is another security extension. I just removed it from Chrome and am still experiencing the same reaction. As I previously stated, I have never had any problems prior to yesterday. I have not added any software or extensions in that time.
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
November 6, 2019 (edited)
I have also experienced the same problem with the homepage on my Samsung Android Chrome browser since this morning. I first noticed the problem when I attempted to access the iStripper site on my phone this morning in order to purchase today's new card. Again, I have not made any changes to my phone's security or software since yesterday morning when all was ***** dory.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
November 6, 2019 (edited)
In the data folder are two Cache folders one called Cache5 and the Other called Web.

Also Chrome has it's own cache

it could be that a cached Blocked copy of a script that is needed is being used from the cache instead of getting a new copy.

I use CCleaner to clear my Chrome Cache
and in the data folder you can rename or Delete the two folders called Cache5 and Web.

iStripper will rebuild them as needed.

Since I now Own ALL of the VR shows...
I can't test the Purchase again..

But I just Bought the Two new VR shows about 6 hours ago,,,
And I did not have the same experience you have.

But then Like I said. I have iStripper.com White listed from my Security Software, and my Chrome Ad Blocker and Popup Blocker.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
November 6, 2019
I've zoomed in to the photo you posted.
it looks like you have Malwarebytes installed.
that too has a web browser popup blocker in it.

Do you have iStripper.com white listed in Malwarebytes?

VagueAbond
Joined in Jan 2014

49 post(s)
November 6, 2019
I'm having the same problem. I've tried different devices and different browsers. I'm also noticing that I can't play any of the videos that I already own in VR and can't access my profile. (I'm also seeing the istripper splash page as almost all white.) Is Totem maybe updating things?
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1643 post(s)
November 8, 2019
@jizzlobber : do you still have the problem please ?
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1643 post(s)
November 8, 2019
@jizzlobber @VagueAbond : please email us your "vghd.log" file to [email protected]
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
November 9, 2019
@celine I have emailed you the file I think you are looking for. And, yes, I am still having the same problem(s).

Thanks!
VagueAbond
Joined in Jan 2014

49 post(s)
November 9, 2019
@celine Yes same problem still. Just emailed you the vghd.log file. Thanks Celine!
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
November 11, 2019
@celine - The problem seems to have been fixed for me. I was just now finally able to log onto the site and have purchased both shows. Thanks again!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !