Thank God It's Friday, the 13th.

Forum / Everything about iStripper

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
September 17, 2019 (edited)
With regard to the difference between special occassion and special event cards @Yuufa said

both are generally nicely themed cards, with unique costuming. the only diffence is how they are distrubuted

Though this is true for the special occassion cards it is not true of most special event cards. The attached images are all from special event cards and show no particularly unique costuming features. Unfortunately there is no simple feature of either the app or the website that allows me to easily find all of the special event cards but from memory there are only one or two for which the costume is in any way special (the only one I can think of is a santa outfit for an advent calendar special event)

There is a significant difference between the special event cards and the special occassion cards - the special event cards are, in themselves, far less "special" than the special occassion cards (which is the opposite of what one would expect from the difficulties in obtaining them)
beot110
Joined in Dec 2017

6 post(s)
September 17, 2019
I won a card that I have already deleted!? anyone can help?
DuziKolo
Joined in Apr 2015

57 post(s)
September 17, 2019
@celine

it means you have 100 chances to win a joker card... and to exchange your joker card for Malena's special event one :)

No, it doesn't. The chance (at least how it's worded) is 100/(total number of tickets) * 50. Marginal.

Can this gambling app share with users odds of wining special event card? Or you are going to go EA style and just let us guess?
I already accepted the fact that my collection will be short of 4 cards (I'm done with gambling in here), but perhaps it will help others gave up on it.

Oh wait, that's the opposite of what you want people to do... Never mind me asking. Keep repeating half-truths and instruct people how to waste more money on gambling.

And there I was, thinking this is erotic app. Silly me. My main problem is that as one of collectors already said: my promise to give up on this product is not going to change anybodys mind. First of all: I probably won't because of awesome girls featured here. And more importantly: I'm not good asset, I was already milked enough. And money >>> happy customer.
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 post(s)
September 18, 2019 (edited)
The attached images are all from special event cards and show no particularly unique costuming features.

You are right, my bad. Aside from the red fox, and the new current one, they dont feel especially special. There arew unique costumes and features in some, which is not the same as saying they are all very unique or at all special,

More like, creating a false value and allure for otherwise normal cards. Special Occasions celebrate an occasion. Special events celebrate spending money!

I won a card that I have already deleted!? anyone can help?

Deleting a card as i understand it doesnt remove it from your collection, its there still to download it,. only way to remove a card from your collection is contact support, and ask them to refund you and remove the card, which they might even do

But i am unsure exactly what you mean, copuld you please provide more details.
d45512330
Joined in Jun 2015

7 post(s)
September 18, 2019
I got another complaint about these scratch off promotions (on top of all the other ones already here). I have won all the special event cards from this event and past ones, so why is it that since I can't win anymore special event cards, it still shows up as a prize when i scratch the card, which means I automatically lose because there are NO MORE SPECIAL EVENT CARDS!! Couldnt you have coded the game to give alternate prize for such instances...like extra credits for winning or something. Its a fucking rip-off to be honest and an oversight I can't believe no one has addressed at Totem, its kind of one of those things you think about when designing the game, like common sense. So.....what the *****? Can you fix this or will it go ignored?
wuxjnozy
Joined in Dec 2007

37 post(s)
September 18, 2019
My wife decided to gamble on my account while I was at work. She did not know I did not want to play the scratchoff game. She purchased 100 tickets and she did win some stuff. 1 SEC, 14 regular cards 50 credits X 3, and 10 credits X 43.
Results are 28 credits per card when SEC card is included against what was spent. Not bad I guess, my luck is not that good.
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 post(s)
. She purchased 100 tickets and she did win some stuff. 1 SEC, 14 regular cards 50 credits X 3, and 10 credits X 43.

wait, bought 100 tickets and came out with 580 credits?

50 x 3 = 150
10 x 43 = 430

150 + 430 = 580

Really? i want your wifes luck too lol

oh wait, 100 tickets, meaning 1000 credits, nevermind me lol
hblanco88
Joined in Sep 2016

71 post(s)
Totem, seriously
you giving away only 50 joker cards out of what total of tickets? 10,000 ? 15,000? 20,000? 50,000?

Joker card giveaway?? I rather call it giveaway joke!!!!

Totem, why don't you automatically giveaway 1 joker card if a customer reaches a certain number of tickets, say 50 or 100, you name it. At least, you giving a pathway to customer that they can still win those elusive special event cards.
cruisingaround
Joined in Jul 2019

3 post(s)
September 18, 2019
Simplest way to describe it is as a raffle, every scratch card bought gives you 1 chance of winning a Joker card, same as a raffle the more cards you buy the more chances you have,
falkatanay
Joined in Feb 2012

8 post(s)
September 18, 2019
Traducir: "Translation is not available for the moment" always?
where are you? bum shortcut
goodstuff
Joined in May 2018

35 post(s)
September 18, 2019
318 tickets to get Melena. If it wasn't her, I doubt I would've participated. I have done it in the past and happened to get all the special event cards, but this was just a grind now and I end up with all the cards I did not want to purchase. I guess I could've waited for a Joker card, but that's not even guaranteed if I understand correctly.

Backes
Joined in Jan 2017

78 post(s)
September 19, 2019
Ok,
spent 400 credits, earned 180 from the system. Got 7 cards, 6 of them 720p. All in all ***** about 140 credits, that would be 8 new cards - but there are not 8 cards that I REALLY want to have. Was only in for the Melena card and missed it, but I don’t *****.
If you play you may loose. That’s how it goes, and everybody knows.
Now hoping for the Joker. Let's see what's up tomorrow.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 post(s)
September 19, 2019
As with everything. Consider it fun and games. Don't use money or credits you can't afford to lose.
Morpheus73
Joined in Nov 2015

4 post(s)
September 19, 2019
Got a problem,scratched 100 credits but didn't get them.
Morpheus73
Joined in Nov 2015

4 post(s)
September 20, 2019
I also scratched 2 of the special event cards but up to now, nothing! How do i get them?
YeahRight21
Joined in Apr 2013

17 post(s)
September 20, 2019
The ad:

"Here are the possible gains:
• 10 credits
• 50 credits
• 100 credits
• 1 Free card (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)
• One of the special event cards below:"

Importantly, "Randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet" did not describe one of the special events cards. You can therefore imagine my surprise and frustration when I finally won a special event card—and instead of a choice (of this week's special event card), I was randomly assigned a special event card from the past.

Had this potential outcome been clear, I wouldn't have played. I thought this game was a way to win the special event card released this week, if one kept playing long enough—not a way to get randomly assigned a past special event card, despite repeated plays.

I have not downloaded the special event card I was randomly assigned. I am hoping Totem will make this right.
kchristophe
Joined in Apr 2008

33 post(s)
September 20, 2019
Pas de chance pour moi.
Drag0nSt0rm
Joined in Jun 2016

1 post(s)
September 21, 2019
Melena is finally back, her first card back is XXX and anal...and it's a special event card that I have no way of getting because I missed the damned event...seriously what would be wrong with just letting us buy these cards, why put so many extra loops between us and the cards we want? Now I remember why I don't use this as much as I used to.
Wuzthis
Joined in Oct 2012

91 post(s)
September 21, 2019
The ad:

• 10 credits
• 50 credits
• 100 credits
• One of the special event cards below:"

Importantly, "Randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet" did not describe one of the special events cards. You can therefore imagine my surprise and frustration when I finally won a special event card—and instead of a choice (of this week's special event card), I was randomly assigned a special event card from the past.

Had this potential outcome been clear, I wouldn't have played. I thought this game was a way to win the special event card released this week, if one kept playing long enough—not a way to get randomly assigned a past special event card, despite repeated plays.

I have not downloaded the special event card I was randomly assigned. I am hoping Totem will make this right.

How is the outcome NOT clear?
Wow...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3777 post(s)
September 22, 2019 (edited)
The ad:
• 10 credits
• 50 credits
• 100 credits
• One of the special event cards below:"Importantly, "Randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet"
did not describe one of the special events cards.
You can therefore imagine my surprise and frustration when I finally won a special event card—and instead of a choice (of this week's special event card),
I was randomly assigned a special event card from the past.
Had this potential outcome been clear, I wouldn't have played.
I thought this game was a way to win the special event card released this week, if one kept playing long enough—not a way to get randomly assigned a past special event card, despite repeated plays.I have not downloaded the special event card I was randomly assigned. I am hoping Totem will make this right.

If you Look at my Picture
You can Clearly see that the Possible Special Event Cards Are Displayed Directly after the Words...

• One of the special event cards below:

I think, the words ONE of
Is crystal clear it will any one of the cards Shown...

Please go back and read it...
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42834/1?post=632044
Everything about iStripper / Thank God It's Friday, the 13th.
Thank God It's Friday, Friday the 13th! But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week, a perfect week to complete your collections, with the last show of Stella Flex (XXX!), o...
BUT,
You can always open a Customer Support Ticket and Express your Concern..
Who knows, they might exchange the card for you...
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
September 22, 2019
@YeahRight21 If you are able to exchange a won SEC with another one please let us know
YeahRight21
Joined in Apr 2013

17 post(s)
September 24, 2019
@Wyldanimal wrote:
Is crystal clear it will any one of the cards Shown
I agree. "You win any of these" ≠ "You win whichever one I choose to give you."

Consider this parallel, real-life offer: "Let's play a game. I have a deck of cards. I'll let you play for $5 a draw. If you draw an Ace, you can have one of these watches, right here. Moreover, to sweeten the pot a little (and to keep you playing), for every face card you draw, you can have one of these trinkets (which I will give you at random)."

The implication of specifying "random" with one outcome, while not specifying "random" with the other, is that what one wins with the first outcome is a *selection* among the prizes being offered.

Not a randomly assigned watch, but any of the watches.
Not a randomly assigned special event card, but any of the special events cards.

Pulling a stunt like this online gets a dissatisfied customer.
Pulling a stunt like this in real life would get a knuckle sandwich.
YeahRight21
Joined in Apr 2013

17 post(s)
September 24, 2019
Already, at least two of Totem's 1,732 Trustpilot reviews (number current as of this morning) concern these gambling games:
from Canada: https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5d7f77875c40bda1906c265d
from Germany: https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5d86422707d9525730f7a829

The existence of these gambling games isn't my issue here, even though I don't like them.
My issue is misrepresentation of the outcome in this particular game.
I haven't left a Trustpilot review yet.

@Caskstrength wrote in another thread:
I am really frustrated not to have had any opportunity to acquire this card, Especially so, that I stupidly tried 😒. After spending a good bit of credits on these scratch cards I eventually managed to win a special event card, but not Melena's. A mistake I won't be doing again.
If Totem doesn't fix this misrepresentation, I'll be in the same boat.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1027 post(s)
September 24, 2019
realisticialy, Totem can't post the odds for every single person

There is no need. Totem can post the algorithm used. That isn't hard. It's in the program.
HazelEyes
Joined in May 2019

16 post(s)
September 24, 2019
& yes, I've looked your porfile not very good is all i'll say!!!

yes, I've looked @your profiile two average to not bad!!

And who is yous to be making the judgings of peoples profiles?
HazelEyes
Joined in May 2019

16 post(s)
September 24, 2019
I'm the idiot

I won'ts be disagreeing with thems words.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
September 24, 2019
I think that’s starting to get just a bit on the side of personal *****. Looks like ya’ll need to step back for a moment and take a break.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1027 post(s)
September 24, 2019
do you think for a min th@ their going ta do some like th@

I think they should.

This week's game is a good example. How many choices appear on each of the 4 wheels? Are each of these choices equally likely? Is each wheel independent of the others? Regardless of whether this is legally gambling, providing these answers is ethically correct.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1027 post(s)
September 24, 2019
Since I've been working with probability and statistics for about 50 years and programming for about 55, calculating the overall probabilities from those questions is very straight-forward for me.

I think that anyone who offers a game of chance should inform the players of the way it works in enough detail that they could determine the odds.

Yes. Ethics is very subjective. All I can speak to are mine.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !