How to download full video on PC?

Forum / New users corner

inputme
Joined in Aug 2019

5 post(s)
September 7, 2019
Hello, good people!
I just bought a card with a model for 25 credits. It was said there, there are 35 minutes of video. Where can I download this to my PC, if possible?
In the folder \AppData\Local\vghd\models there are just some unknown files.
Thank you!
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
September 7, 2019
If you bought a show, you will find it in your collection (Tab: My Collection).

If this image is displayed in color, then this show has been downloaded.
Each show consists of several clips, which together make up this number of minutes.

These clips are played in a random order.

###

If the image is not displayed in color, then move the mouse over this image and click on the download icon.

###

The files in the models folder and subfolders are needed to play the clips.

If you have bought a show, then there are several files in this folder with the file extensions VGHD and DEMO.

Please do not delete any of these files, because these are the clips that are played by the software.
Also the other files in this folder are necessary for the software.

If there are no VGHD files in a folder, then this show was only downloaded as a preview.
inputme
Joined in Aug 2019

5 post(s)
September 7, 2019
Hi, Hello
1) click on the card till the card opens up,,
2) in the right hand corner you'll find 6 icons: a person, a score card, a camera, a vidoe sign, a 6 box symbol, & a take symbol
3) click on the vidoe symbol
4) you'll find a number of vidoes a arrow >, not that won. try the downward arrow \/ click this 1. it will download to your Libraries download Directories
Have fun...

Thank you very much for answer, but I'm talking about something else. This is like a demo videos of the model. I found these right away, but that’s not what I need.
I am looking for what I bought, 30min in the usual video format (avi / mp4), downloadable.
inputme
Joined in Aug 2019

5 post(s)
September 7, 2019
If you bought a show, you will find it in your collection (Tab: My Collection).

If this image is displayed in color, then this show has been downloaded.
Each show consists of several clips, which together make up this number of minutes.

These clips are played in a random order.

###

If the image is not displayed in color, then move the mouse over this image and click on the download icon.

###

The files in the models folder and subfolders are needed to play the clips.

If you have bought a show, then there are several files in this folder with the file extensions VGHD and DEMO.

Please do not delete any of these files, because these are the clips that are played by the software.
Also the other files in this folder are necessary for the software.

If there are no VGHD files in a folder, then this show was only downloaded as a preview.

Thanks for the answer, I'm trying to understand if I can download the 30 minute video to my PC in the usual format (avi / mp4), or is it impossible?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
September 7, 2019

It is not possible. The clips are not in a standard video format and are only playable using the iStripper app.

You can, however, also download seperate videos of the model via the card's details video tab.
inputme
Joined in Aug 2019

5 post(s)
September 7, 2019
It is not possible. The clips are not in a standard video format and are only playable using the iStripper app.

You can, however, also download seperate videos of the model via the card's details video tab.

OK. Thank you!
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1024 post(s)
September 7, 2019
Perhaps these screen shots will help. The first is a list of clips as shown in the detail page for a card. I don't know which card you purchase, but I know it is of Melisa. Each clip is played separately by the iStripper software. For this card there are 19 clips with run times from 27 sec to 4 min, 15 sec. The clip list shows the staging and hotness level of each clip. Depending on your settings one or more clips will be played at random when you select a card. You can also click on a clip to play just that clip.

The second screen shot is from my Mac showing the files that support the same card. The first 19 files match the clip list. The last three files are control files for the software. The files with _it99_ in their name are transition clips used for special effects by the software. These transition clips will play on your screen, but you have only limited ability to make them play. The only way you can play any of these files with with the iStripper software. They are encrypted and have a custom format, so they will not play with any regular video software.

Hmmm. It seems that I can not post images to this message.
inputme
Joined in Aug 2019

5 post(s)
September 7, 2019
Perhaps these screen shots will help. The first is a list of clips as shown in the detail page for a card. I don't know which card you purchase, but I know it is of Melisa. Each clip is played separately by the iStripper software. For this card there are 19 clips with run times from 27 sec to 4 min, 15 sec. The clip list shows the staging and hotness level of each clip. Depending on your settings one or more clips will be played at random when you select a card. You can also click on a clip to play just that clip.

The second screen shot is from my Mac showing the files that support the same card. The first 19 files match the clip list. The last three files are control files for the software. The files with _it99_ in their name are transition clips used for special effects by the software. These transition clips will play on your screen, but you have only limited ability to make them play. The only way you can play any of these files with with the iStripper software. They are encrypted and have a custom format, so they will not play with any regular video software.

Got you. Thanks for the feedback! If it is possible to send me screenshots in a private message?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
September 7, 2019 (edited)

I don't know why but Totem do not allow images to be posted to the New Users Corner section of the forum. This often makes sending explanatory posts to those that need them most more difficult that would naively be expected
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
September 7, 2019
Resuming:
  • your card is effectively composed of 30 minutes of nice video animations of the model dancing and stripping on your desktop (click on play on "My collection" in order to start them) - and this is the main Istripper product, which can be played how many times you want, but not saved as avi file;
  • there are also, for each card, approx. 50 pics of the chosen model stripping down (click on the card and then on the "camera" icon; you will be able to watch them and also to download them as a .zip file);
  • there is no avi traditional 30 minutes video;
  • there is, though, for each model one or more bonus traditional avi video - each one lasts approx 5 minutes (click on card and then on the icon which is on the right of "camera" one; you will be able to watch it and also to download it).
I hope to have explained it clearly. Enjoy Istripper! Main product is very good.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1024 post(s)
September 8, 2019
I've just sent you the screen shots by PM. It seems that PM's are limited to just one image per message. Sorry for the delay, I was out with my wife all afternoon.
KatherineP
Joined in Apr 2019

3 post(s)
November 28, 2019
I am running out of space on my hard drive. I have a high capacity protable drive. Is it possible to down load some of the cards on the portable extended drive?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
November 28, 2019 (edited)
@KatherineP - You can spread the storage for the animations over as many folders on as many internal or external drives as you want. It done via the app's settings page. Click on the cogwheel icon in the title bar, enable Advanced Settings and scroll down until you reach the Data section where you will fing the control you need to use to do this.

I use two folders, one on my laptop's internal drive and a second much larger one on an external drive. I have the recent downloads go to the internal drive, and keep a few favourites there, and move them manually to the external drive latter.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
November 28, 2019
@TheEmu
I have the recent downloads go to the internal drive,

What Method do you use to do this?
I'm just curious, because it seems that when you have Multiple Locations for Storage.
It Defaults to the Location with the Most Amount of Free Space
as the Location where the New Downloads go.

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
November 28, 2019 (edited)
@Wyldanimal - I just made it the first of the two locations specified in the list of folders. The disk that it is on has 931 GB free (out of a terabyte) while the external disk has 4.29 TB free (out of 8 TB) but despite what you say the new shows and updates to old ones have always gone to the first folder in the list - I initially set it up the wrong way round and then they went to the external drive,

Oops: I have just realised that most of the time when I am downloading a new card that I am not at my home address and do not have the external drive with me so I can no longer be 100% sure about what I wrote above - I am almost sure that it worked that way when I did download with both discs present, but I can't be absolutely sure as that would have been last christmas.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
November 28, 2019
I've Not been able to Control Which Drive the New Downloads go ot.
It always uses the Drive with the Most amount of Storage Space, regardless of the Order I place them in.

The Only way I've found to get around this, is to have Different REG files.
I have them on my Desktop
In each one, I have either All the drives listed,
Or I have Only the Single Drive I want the Downloads to go to listed.
with the Other drives minused out so they are removed.

I double click the proper registry file,
Start iStripper
Download the cards.

Quit iStripper
Then Double click the registry that has all the drives.
And restart iStripper

I recently Moved many cards from my Internal drive to the External drive.
That created the issue where the Internal drive now had more free space than my External drives.
And all the New Downloads then Started going to the internal drive.
I wanted them to go to one of the external drives.
Changing the Order of the drives didn't change this..

So I had to resort to the Method above.

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
November 28, 2019
@Wyldanimal - I have just done a quick test by partially downloading a card. It seems that you were correct and my memory was wrong. Though I am absolutely sure that I did change the order when I first set up the use use of the external drive and am almost sure that at that time it caused the new downloads to go where I wanted them. Since then, as I said in the addition to my earlier post, I have almost always downloaded away from home and without the external drive being present so the question did not arise. Also earlier I had been using a smaller, 4T, external drive that may have had less free space on it than the C drive after I had moved the animations and various other, non-iStripper, media to it which may have contributed to my false impression.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !