marcmib
Joined in Sep 2015

6 post(s)
August 25, 2019
I have tried to contact [email protected]
but no reply please reset error too many installs .
I have uninstalled on my old computer and tried installing on my new computer now I am pending the install waiting for slow support. please reset
marcmib
Joined in Sep 2015

6 post(s)
August 25, 2019
thats slow just to rest
marcmib
Joined in Sep 2015

6 post(s)
August 25, 2019
bad customer service
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
August 25, 2019
@marcmib

To request a reset of your installs, please post here.......
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/28643/1?post=449733
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
A Moderator can help you with the install.........
marcmib
Joined in Sep 2015

6 post(s)
August 25, 2019
just reset !!! instead of screwing around with computers please!!!
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
August 25, 2019
@marcmib
You don't have to use this kind of sentence, it's not fair.
I've reseted one installation from your account.
And for another question like this, please use the good thread mentioned by @JayZ971 above.
Totem's team doesn't work on weekend (saturday and sunday), so when you ask them during the weekend, the answer will come the next monday morning.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
August 26, 2019
Hi guys, we also reply during the weekend. However, please keep in mind that you might not be the first one in the queue, therefore, it could take a few hours to reply to you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you encounter the "Too many installs" error, you an also post here :
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/28643#post629259
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
n Thank you
Wuzthis
Joined in Oct 2012

91 post(s)
August 27, 2019
just reset !!! instead of screwing around with computers please!!!

Translation:
kenhere
Joined in Jul 2016

1 post(s)
December 29, 2019
i cannot get full shows to play
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
December 29, 2019
@kenhere,

More details are required before anyone can help you, plus I am not sure if Customer Support is online between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.

More detail, what is being displayed on your screen any messages?

What have you tried to do?

Some screen shots would also be helpful?

Finally have you tried a rebuild in the system tab, the one displayed as cog?
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
December 29, 2019
ALL People,

If you have a problem, do NOT post here.

Go to the Bugs and Fix’s category and then select an appropriate topic.

This topic is not being monitored for people having issues
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1649 post(s)
December 30, 2019
of course we're here during Holiday season :)

@kenhere, yes please reach us by email with as many details as possible :)
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
December 30, 2019
@kenhere
Your profile shows that you have no installation of the software. Go to www.istripper.com to download the last version and install it. During the installation process, don't create a new account but use your current one.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
December 30, 2019 (edited)
With something so trivial(maybe not the right word) could this be delegated to a function in the software that a user could initialize on their end? Something similar to the sync to server command. Seems like a lot of effort for a common and repetitive action.

This was just a quick mockup.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 31, 2019 (edited)
@cdub87 - actually that functionaliy already exists, You invoke it by runing the uninstall progran that came with iStripper. You have to be online at the time. The "reset installation" requests we see here are a fallback that is probably best not automated as occassionaly there is some doubt about the legitimacy of the request so having it done via a simple button press could make hijacking an account too easy.

What I always wonder about is why Totem can't use the regular Windows unistall mechanism - as far as I can tell from uninstalling other programs this could invoke some iStripper specific program to do the necessary extra steps.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
@TheEmu - It could then be password protected and you could actually see the computers you have installed and check the correct one instead of a blanket reset command that resets all computers.

For such a large user base this should be something in the software the user can initialize(which you say already happens but not perfect.)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
@cdub87 - Currently a user, whether he be the legitimate user or a rougue who has stolen a login (or a laptop) can only directly reset an installation on the particular machine that he is currently using, if he wants to reset any other he need to go to that machine and run the uninstall program there. If there was an easy way to reset the installatations on other machines then a rogue could do that and then install on his own machine. Taking over iStripper accounts may be rare, but when it happens it can be a major loss to the original owner so It should not be made easy.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
December 31, 2019
Taking over iStripper accounts may be rare, but when it happens it can be a major loss to the original owner so It should not be made easy.
I totally agree with @TheEmu on this subject.
Gombik
Joined in Apr 2021

2 post(s)
April 28, 2021
I have purchased 4 cards and the only display I get is what you see in the attachment. How do I find the individual cards.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1076 post(s)
April 28, 2021
@Gombik welcome - perhaps try changing that setting in red from bare feet, big boobs to all and I think that should show all your cards.
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
April 28, 2021 (edited)
@Gombik,

1. Where you have an issue to report or believe that you have a bug to report, it should be posted to the Bugs & Fixes category, where it will be more quickly identified.

2. I had a quick look at the cards and not all the cards for the same girl have the same tags. For instance most of the cards for Gloria do not include either Bare Feet or Big Boobs.

So to be sure we would need to know what is the actual card number for the 4 cards that you have.

So the issue could just come down to missing tags on the cards that you have.

But I have confirmed that you have 4 cards in your collection, even if I can't tell which cards you have.

To see what cards are yon your collection you can either:
a. Remove your current filter to display your entire collection.
b. Right click on your avatar and check your collection
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3757 post(s)
April 28, 2021
Quick and Dirty way is to put a DOT / Period in the Text Filter box.

pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
April 28, 2021 (edited)
@Gombik - I agree with @wrightsayswow - you appear to have set filters in the "Category" setting and that is preventing you seeing your cards.

We can only see two filters set (big boobs and bare feet) but I suspect you have set others. With this filter a card has to meet ALL the characteristics to ve displayed. Simply click on the Category filter and then tick the "All" box.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !