Thank God It's Friday!

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
August 23, 2019
Thank God It's Friday!

First, let me present you the shows we have released this week... Don't miss Alice Wonder, irresistible with her wet hair & zipped swimsuit! Have a picnic with The Red Fox in a vintage vichy dress that makes her seem wise, for once! Get ready to go back to school with Andreina Deluxe, one of the most sexy students we ever had on iStripper, and discover Nici's sophisticated lingerie. Then you'll be ready to enjoy again Elin, Florane & Stella !

Releases of this week

Redraw Packs!

We have redesigned the whole pack but the principle remains the same!

How it works

• The booster pack is made of 10 cards discounted by 25%.
  • Click the card(s) you want to KEEP (you will see a pin on the card)
  • Press the "Draw again" button on the left
  • Each draw costs 1 credit

The booster pack redraw will be available until Friday 30th at 9am (Paris time).

Enjoy!😍
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
August 23, 2019
What a delightful basket of yummy... gorgeous ladies! :)

I'm salivating for each and every one! ;)
Spling83
Joined in Dec 2018

20 post(s)
August 23, 2019
thank you for the redraw bonus ;-)
Spling83
Joined in Dec 2018

20 post(s)
August 23, 2019
.. for the next redesign of the "Redraw Packs!" Bonus, maybe you can consider to have the possibility to directly open the details page of the specific card. and maybe in addition to even be able to directly download and run preview.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
August 23, 2019
.. for the next redesign of the "Redraw Packs!" Bonus, maybe you can consider to have the possibility to directly open the details page of the specific card. and maybe in addition to even be able to directly download and run preview.

While I like the idea of the details page, you can always just go to the store and see the card, they will stay on the page, even the pinned ones... but Im sure you know this... I agree it would be so much better if we can go straight to the details from that screen... Hopefully they will have this in the future....
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
August 23, 2019
On bonus page there indeed was such a function, some months ago, but people ***** because they didn't were able to understand how the buttons "keep" and "leave" that were under the cards worked. So Totem changed the system...

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !