mufu71
Joined in Feb 2017

1 post(s)
August 18, 2019
Hello.
I have a question.

I have registered iStripper on my hard drive on my PC.
Can i sit on an external hard drive (because my storage space is no longer enough) re-register ???

Ask for early help !!!

Thank you very much.....mufu71
hidepolo
Joined in Nov 2008

3 post(s)
August 30, 2019
How can I get special event cards?
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
August 30, 2019
@hidepolo

Every so often there is a TGIF event that is a game of chance which includes the possibility of winning a special event card. However, these are games of chance where you could spend a lot of credits and win nothing. About 6 months ago I won 3 special event cards this way, but it cost me about 300 credits (20X the cost of a regular card).
hidepolo
Joined in Nov 2008

3 post(s)
August 31, 2019
Is that the only way? there should be another way.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
August 31, 2019
Is that the only way? there should be another way.

When a new special event card comes out there is a way to obtain it with certainty, but at a cost. So far, older cards have only been available through random chance games. However, Totem may make changes in the future. It is really their call.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
August 31, 2019
@hidepolo

It is as @Dorsai6 says. However, although winning them in a game of chance may end up costing a lot the only time I had to resort to this method (via scratch card game) I not only got the missing special event card I wanted and a couple of other cards cheaply but I also won credits and ended up with more credits than I started with. As with any gambling game you will sometimes lose and sometimes win.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !