Theon86
Joined in Feb 2019

2 post(s)
August 10, 2019
Little help please someone.

So bought a card based on a preview of a scene and the gallery of photos. But that particular scene as depicted in the gallery doesn't seem to exist as the full striptease? Are the photo gallaries supposed to be stills of a particular scene? For reference its the Boni Searing Heat card.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
August 10, 2019 (edited)
The bonus photos are taken separately by the stills photographer. They may show you what you might expect to see in the purchased cards/clips but that's not guaranteed.

The clips are filmed in one part of the studio with a green screen. The still pics are taken in another part with a white background. So not the same.

Therefore, the stills photographer can create a few shots that may not coincide exactly with what you might see in the card clips.
Think of it as another extra bonus to the card you buy. Which really is EXACTLY what you are getting... Enjoy 😋

Edit: If you are talking about the free bonus videos, then normally, a video is related to one of the cards the model produced, in the outfit for that card.
Theon86
Joined in Feb 2019

2 post(s)
August 10, 2019
Wow thanks for the fast response. Figured that might be the case, had hoped it was a scene but can't *****. Thanks again.
BobbyJJ
Joined in Apr 2020

1 post(s)
April 24, 2020
How do I play the movie I just purchased? Thank you.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
April 24, 2020
@Bobbyjj

Welcome to iStripper!!

Did you purchase from the website or from the app that you have to install?

If from the website then you need to install the iStripper app to view the cards you purchased.

If from the app then you need to click 'my collection' at the top and then download the card(s) you purchased.

Once you download the card the app will play them on your desktop for you.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1023 post(s)
April 24, 2020
@Bobbjj

Welcome. I hope you enjoy both the iStripper product and the community on this forum.

I'm ***** about what is ***** you. 😀

The main product that Totem sells is "cards." A card is a loose collection of individual short performances called clips. The clips are played at random, but there are way you can control this. If this is what you are talking about @pumpdude48 and @gkar45 have probably given you the answer you need.

However, in addition to selling you a "card" Totem also provides one or more free short videos, usually .mp4 files. If that's what concerns you, ask and someone can explain how to download these in the resolution you desire.

Totem also sells Virtual Reality shows. I know very little about them since I don't have the equipment to play them. If that's what concerns you, ask.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
April 24, 2020
@Bobbjj

Click on the small (i) icon
then click on Relaunch Tutorial

Follow the steps shown in the tutorial..

Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
April 24, 2020
@BobbyJJ Hi and welcome! : ) Let us know if you need further information. Thank you

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !