VR180°: Angelika Grays  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
August 9, 2019
Discover Angelika Grays in a super hot VR180 show where you will enjoy every centimeter of her soft skin and fall in her deep blue eyes, just as if she were on your knees.

Check it out now! Click the VR section of iStripper GUI or click here:
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/07fc0020118a1c5e
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
August 10, 2019
Nice show... love the VR, keep them coming. Love the new camera shots. Maybe one day we may get to see anal as well. (not sure if any VR shows have that, I dont have them all.....) But keep up the great work... VR shows are some of my favorites....
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 post(s)
August 10, 2019 (edited)
Unable to disable unwanted content as clips. Thanks @Vortim. that Just put me off VR180° for life
luv2phuk
Joined in Mar 2009

21 post(s)
August 10, 2019
I just finished with this one and I have to say that I like it a lot. The second camera angle is a really good addition - I'm not sure if this was present on previous clips? The only slight negative is I think Angelika got a bit too close to the camera when she was presenting her butt at the end of the first 'scene'. I was trying to lean back to get a better view!

Getting a proper review section for these would be nice, as well as tags like the current cards. As Vortim mentioned theres no way of knowing whether a scene contains something in particular.

Also my hope is that as more of these are produced the cost of production comes down a bit as the current price is the same as a card for a bronze member I believe? I'd be a very happy chappy with a slightly better cost/ content ratio.

All in all though I'm happy I added this to my collection!

On a slight side note @Kaiju I hope you told her off for throwing her unfinished popsicle on the floor! :P
PascalsWager
Joined in Jan 2009

81 post(s)
August 11, 2019
Are any of these actual dancing? It doesn't appear so from the preview pics.

There are so many solo masturbation scenes available in VR already. iStripper actually tries to find girls who can dance. I don't understand why you'd enter a crowded market when you could dominate your niche. The only one out there is StasyQ and that's mostly with clothes on.

Any chance iStripper will release a VR scene with just a pole, a girl removing clothing and some moves?
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
August 12, 2019
They all have dancing in them... It just doesnt start with them masturbating. Its like a lap dance basically. Its like most of the clips... it starts with a dance, a strip, and then usually ends in a masturbation.,.. some with toys, others with just fingers. Its not just 11 minutes of full masterbation.... plus you cant really tell from 4 screen shots.

Although some shows are better than others, but thats with everything....
Patrick62
Joined in Mar 2012

1 post(s)
August 18, 2019
Discover Angelika Grays in a super hot VR180 show where you will enjoy every centimeter of her soft skin and fall in her deep blue eyes, just as if she were on your knees.

Check it out now! Click the VR section of iStripper GUI or click here:
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/07fc0020118a1c5e

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !