Helene only has two cards?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

CyberDragonEX13
Joined in Jun 2008

29 post(s)
August 4, 2019
As the topic mentions she only has two cards total. I was hoping she'd have more cards for release at some point or if she's interested willing to come back for another round of cards. Thoughts? Opinions?
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
August 4, 2019 (edited)
I believe she ***** herself on the first day of shooting and was unable to do the second day. Hence only two cards were shot.
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/40421/1?post=594182
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
As for coming back - I certainly wouldn't mind.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
August 4, 2019
I remember that someone also said she was going to come back. She did not. But I would be happy if she would do.
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 post(s)
August 4, 2019
Helene deserves more than just two cards. I hope she comes back for another shoot.
uhhh6758
Joined in May 2016

17 post(s)
August 5, 2019
She needs to come back. Hope her recovery was smooth!
CyberDragonEX13
Joined in Jun 2008

29 post(s)
August 5, 2019
I didn't know she got injured. I hope she's doing well. Also hope she comes back.

Perhaps we can invest in a crash mat for these lovely ladies? I know it's not WWE we're talking about here but you never know when those bab boys come in handy.
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
August 6, 2019
Honestly I forgot all about her and went to revist the card I had of her and yes I also hope she comes back at some point. Very lovely lady and shame her first trip ended in such a way.
CyberDragonEX13
Joined in Jun 2008

29 post(s)
November 16, 2020
Was ther ever any update on weather or not we can get Helene back for more cards? Not sure if the covid stuff would prevent her from doing so if she were to return.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
November 16, 2020
No update whatsoever... but she is still active, and I too would like to see her back. Very much.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !