Thank God It's Friday!

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1642 post(s)
August 9, 2019 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday!

Let's see what iStripper has brought to you on this first hot week of August 2019, including the very last show of Li Moon take 3 and the very first show of our redhead little Russian named Little Candy:

Lucky Box

Summer is often a time when we feel lucky and like to try our luck. This is why we called our Summer Lucky box back for your biggest pleasure!

How it works ?

• Go to the "Featured" tab.
  • Click on "Lucky Box" category.
  • You will find there 1 lucky box to open
  • This box contains 5 cards + 1 to 5 cards added for FREE (click on those free cards to discover them).

You can open as many boxes as you want.

The lucky box offer will be available till August 16th, 9.00 am Paris time!

Cheers my friends!
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 post(s)
August 9, 2019
You spotted that fast. 😊
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
August 9, 2019
Fixed :) Thanks!
hblanco88
Joined in Sep 2016

70 post(s)
August 9, 2019
is there a chance for one of those free cards being a special event card ?
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 post(s)
August 9, 2019
This week is just another same box things,I will still take a week off,wish you all really have a lucky trial.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
August 9, 2019 (edited)
The Lucky Box help says 'This box contains 5 cards picked up from all the collections + 1 to 5 cards added for FREE.'

Does 'all collections' include VirtuaGirl Classic? I am out of luck with recent cards as I don't have any that aren't 'new' but was hoping to add to my VirtuaGirl Classic collection. There is no way I can see to purchase the box on the page. Just have the Background, the ? icon and a message that says, 'Thanks! Enjoy your new shows!'.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 post(s)
August 9, 2019
@haruchai
Have you try to synchronize with the server, or quit and relaunch the software ?
On my screen, I can see 2 icons under the box ; on the left an icon with the price of the box, on the right an icon to purchase it.
Llander
Joined in Jul 2014

12 post(s)
August 9, 2019
The list of new girls is missing Inna Innaki's card
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
August 9, 2019
I should pull over, pick up Sandra Blonde. She can grab the stick, shift into a high gear and we can bounce! :)
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
August 9, 2019 (edited)
@stefnev1 - Thanks for the response.

I had tried ''turn it off-turn it back on again' :)
Restarted the software, no joy. Synchronized with the server and then restarted the software, still no joy.
Here's what I see.
Mugsy
Joined in Jan 2012

54 post(s)
August 9, 2019
Six out of seven girls from Russia and Ukraine. How about some American girls? You used to have those. 😉
Arvid
Joined in Sep 2014

4 post(s)
August 9, 2019
Little Candy looks breathtakingly beautiful!
etherealspiral
Joined in Oct 2014

22 post(s)
August 9, 2019
Random question, but event any good for collecting? Im at 587/750 for the next tier, sitting on 1339 credits and wondering which tgif I should wait for to bumrush hitting double diamond.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
August 9, 2019 (edited)
@gkar45
Thanks, however, I realise that. My question was are the Virtuagirl Classic cards included or not as part of the 'all collections' description. I have 190 Virtuagirl Classic still to collect and was hoping to get a deal on some of them. They are waaaaaay older than 45 days as you know ;)

Edit to add, I may be misremebering but I'm pretty sure that they have been included in promotions in the past, certainly weren't in the last one though. Happy to be corrected if my memory fails me :)
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 post(s)
August 9, 2019
A box with unknown contents sitting in the sand on a beach? Is anyone else reminded of Barton Fink? 😳
Mugsy
Joined in Jan 2012

54 post(s)
August 9, 2019
@Mugsy it will not happen unless, the girl / model want to go to Totem contact info to be givin to the girls / models to sign contracts w/ them. or they them with her or her's.

Okay I didn't understand a single bit of that...but whatever..
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

213 post(s)
August 9, 2019
@haruchai

I believe you have the same problem as me.

Does it say
Thanks
Enjoy your new shows

above that box that you posted a screenshot of?

If so, you do not have enough shows not in your collection to be able to take part in this promotion.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
August 9, 2019 (edited)
@haruchai

click on your own avatar in this thread or the AT name in a post
in that popup is your own collection list.

Only cards included on that list are part of these events.

there may have been one Special event that Included the classics, but I can't seem to find one...

So the Standard parameters for these events.

Only cards older than 45 days old.
and Only cards on the popup Collection list.

I believe that is all cards in the store available to Platinum members, excluding
gay.iStipper cards Series letter "b" and VGHD Classics ( 480p series called letter "d" )

edit: It looks like there is ONE "d" series card included.
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 post(s)
August 10, 2019
@Corbomite - Dig the Barton Fink reference!
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

98 post(s)
August 10, 2019
I'm in the same predicament as haruchai. Definitely interested in adding to my Classic Collection as I've got everything else in my collection.

As for the Barton Fink box. I was thinking Seven with Gwyneth Paltrow (...ouch!)
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
August 10, 2019
@Wyldanimal
Thanks for the clarification, appreciated.
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

98 post(s)
August 10, 2019
@Mugsy it will not happen unless, the girl / model want to go to Totem contact info to be givin to the girls / models to sign contracts w/ them. or they them with her or her's.
Okay I didn't understand a single bit of that...but whatever..

LOL ... Mugsy, I believe he meant the model should approach Totem with a request to dance for iStripper.
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 post(s)
August 10, 2019 (edited)
there may have been one Special event that Included the classics, but I can't seem to find one...
I got many (most?) of the classics cards by special events. But I suspect that was because some bug because I recall that the cost for the offer wasn't correct if the cost for a classic card had been included. Although the difference wasn't so much that I bothered to *****. And it might very well be that has been fixed, and the classics excluded.
ken8kazama
Joined in Jul 2019

2 post(s)
August 10, 2019
ok
Nat20Dave
Joined in May 2012

1 post(s)
August 26, 2019
sad, wish I wasnt out of town when this lucky box happened. lotta money and i missed something free lol. hope it comes back around soon

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !