Thank God It's Friday!

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1645 post(s)
August 2, 2019
Thank God It's Friday!

So, let's sum up the shows we have released this week, including the first show of Nici's take 2, very very impressive in her white transparent body & Andreina Deluxe in a so hot denim dress!

Summer slot machine

The slot machinee is back for a full week of chance & discounts!

How it works ? The slot machine has 4 rolls with cards & suns + 1 roll with the discount applied to the cards drawn.
Each spin costs 1 or 2 credits.

Gains:

You win at least a discount on all the cards of the line. The available discounts are :
  • If you spin for 1 credit : -5%, -20%, -30%, -50%
  • If you spin for 2 credits: -10%, -20%, -30%, -70%

But that's not all . You can also win REAL credits when you see a sun on the line :

1 sun : 1 credit added to your account
2 suns : 5 credits added to your account
3 suns : 50 credits added to your account.
4 suns : 1000 credits added (you read it right, One thousand credits!!)

And you DOUBLE your gain if you bet 2 credits instead of 1 credit!

Of course, combos are possible. For instance, if you have 2 cards, 2 suns and -50% on your line, then you get 50% off these 2 cards PLUS 5 credits added to your account!

The Summer Slot Machine is here for you till Friday, August 9, 9.00 am Paris time
Good luck and enjoy!
hazakay
Joined in Dec 2007

5 post(s)
August 2, 2019
well yay, more slotmachine....
hope4love1
Joined in Jan 2019

24 post(s)
August 2, 2019
I personally don't like the slot machine! I did however love the month preorder that came with a special event card!!!!
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
August 2, 2019 (edited)
And the iStripper XXX cards are in the lead for new cards released this week. Again. Oh well, looks like I will be saving a bunch of credits and network charges in not buying any cards this weekend.

And I save my credits and therefore win by not playing the slot machines.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
August 2, 2019
Can someone remind me how old cards have to be to be available on the slot machine?
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 post(s)
August 2, 2019
Wish you all could win something !
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
August 2, 2019
Last comment written today (Madison/Sunny Day). In September I start again. Alas I miss now the first shows of Alice Wonder and Angel Sway. @everybody: enjoy the shows!
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
August 2, 2019
Thanks, gkar45....there are too many shows that do not appeal to me to play the slot machine.
lajbr
Joined in Sep 2015

30 post(s)
August 2, 2019
Hmm, I tried to play and it seems that it doesn't work properly and there is some issue or there is some trick inside.

I won the the posibility to buy 3 cards with 10% discount and 1 credit back. I don't have any of these cards in my collection, however, it says I can't buy it because I already bought one of these cards, which is nonsense, or one of these cards it's impossible to buy, which doesn't seem to be true according their previews.

So I'm sorry but I won't play anymore as I don't know whether I can really won or not...

spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
August 2, 2019
My Own Opinion.

I gave up on the slot machines because of the amount of cards I don't want to have in my collection.

Your time would be better spent gentlemen to pull your own "handles" or ladies to fill your own "slots".

Think of the credits you can save for models you really want when discounts come around.

😉
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3757 post(s)
August 2, 2019 (edited)
I like the NEW slots because us Full Collection members, can at least play for credits.
I dump 50 or so credits see what I can hit.
most of the time I break even or loose a few.
But it's still fun...

Now I am Waiting on the Next Reload Bonus !
I hope they do the 1100 with 20% reload bonus... that's what I'm looking forward too..

DanielNoel
Joined in Sep 2013

6 post(s)
August 2, 2019
Once again, the slot machine appears to have a glitch. More often than not, spending 2 credits to play yields zero cards to buy, behold. On just one occasion in about 10 plays, it has yielded just one card that I could purchase.

Love,
wuxjnozy
Joined in Dec 2007

37 post(s)
August 2, 2019
Lost too many credits in the past. I'll pass on the slots every time, no exceptions.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3757 post(s)
August 2, 2019
@DanielNoel

you do not have any Available Cards left to win..
only Cards older than 45 days are part of the Offer.

members who do not have cards available, play only to try and Win Credits.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3757 post(s)
August 2, 2019
A member who does not have enough cards left Should see this popup.
you might see it, but not have read it, or understood what it meant.

It means, your Store does not have enough Cards, older than 45 days old, to offer to you.

So you play the Slot machine Only to try and Win Credits.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
August 3, 2019
Are the % correct for the 1 and 2 spins? Is it possible its not showing all the % for 2 coins? I hit the 50% once today, and I only use the 2 credits (never the 1) so how is that possible according to what was originally posted? 50% isnt suppose to be able to be gotten in 2 credits, so is this working as intended? Should it have been the 70% and I got screwed? Is it giving me 1 coin odds, but taking 2 credits from me? Just wondering based on the info posted in this thread...
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

262 post(s)
August 4, 2019
All the games still looks fun... but I don't bother, because I want to pick my girl specifically. So I just wait for the almighty reload bonuses!
I think most triple diamond members think this way...
💜😎

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !