Newb Question.. How to skip scene OR start new?

Forum / New users corner

Hudawg
Joined in Jul 2019

4 post(s)
July 23, 2019
Hey people.. Im new to this. Just wondering how do you skip scene or make a girl start from the start? For some reason some of the girls always start dancing half naked? For example one girl is supposed to start in jeans..yet shes always starting in her underwear?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
July 24, 2019 (edited)
Someone is sure to correct me on this, but the program is designed to play the clips of a model's card randomly. It has been said that a playlist can be made to get a girl to strip from fully clothed to fully nude in order, but making a playlist or whatever it is called and then storing it somewhere for future use is beyond my capabilities, so I am unable to help you with that.

If you 'right click' the mouse on the girl on the desktop, a circular context menu appears. Click on boobs icon to go to another clip in that card. I do that when a dildo clip is playing in an iStripper XXX card. I eventually delete those clips from my system.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
July 24, 2019
On the settings page with Advanced settings checked there is a checkbox labeled Progressive hotness. With this checked clips within a card are generally played from least to most hot. I say generally because it isn't completely reliable and the hotness codes reflect the maximum hotness of a clip which is generally at the end and says nothing about the starting condition. Give it a try.

It is possible to create clip playlists and play them in the order you wish. This takes a bit of work. If you'd like I'll explain how. To do the job to it's best you need to review all the clips in a card and decide which ones and in which order you wish to play them. You can probably organize about half the clips in a card into a coherent show this way.

stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
July 24, 2019
@Hudawg
Warm welcome on iStripper.
After setting the Progressive hotness, go to the card's page you want to play and right click on the Play button and choose Play all the clips. It should play the entire card in the right order.
Hudawg
Joined in Jul 2019

4 post(s)
July 24, 2019
Thnks everyone for the help.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
July 24, 2019 (edited)
choose Play all the clips. It should play the entire card in the right order.
Yes, it should. But it never does, at least in my case.
It never starts from the beginning, but from a random clip, usually n. 5 - 8... And it also stops playing the card, going to another one, without even reaching last clips.
"Show duration" option is correctly setted as "all clips", but it doesn't work anyway.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !