Lloydn
Joined in Oct 2012

124 post(s)
July 16, 2019
whats goin on with this service now?....i keep seeing xxx cards now...this is sopposed to be istripper...now its turning into xxx stripper...not cool...the newer girls i dont like...i like when i 1st joined...there wasnt xxx cards till they made a seperate xxx program called desktop babes...aaaaaah the good old days...i know the quality wasnt as good years ago but i liked the old girls...
Fox991
Joined in Oct 2010

25 post(s)
July 16, 2019
Money talks.
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
July 16, 2019
Nothing like a good power nap to make you realise how things/people/clothes have changed... but the void is quiet! :)

Have you noticed the tiny hand held computers everyone is ***** to? ;)
fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 post(s)
July 16, 2019
They are still stripping and you can disable the content you don't want to observe (XXX) under settings.
Cheers :)
  • fitfan
Marcelml1979
Joined in Nov 2007

44 post(s)
July 18, 2019
Yesterday i saw the card triggerd alot of replies. I bought it then. It was Natali Blond when she used a spraybottle as a dildo...

the time they are a changing....
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 post(s)
July 18, 2019
@Lloydn: You tone probably does merit some of the more humorous responses, but to take your question/isse seriously: there was a whole debate a while back on what to with xxx cards as they were becoming somewhat repetitite, not all customers were attracted to them, etc. The solution was to have xxx cards that have some xxx scenes but also dancing and stripping. As a result, there are now comparatively more xxx cards (the ratio of regular istripper to xxx cards depends from model to model) but with fewer xxx content and some dancing/stripping, as fitfan noted. Probably not satisfying to all, but it seems to work for totem (as it does for me). And if you don't like the new girls, sorry, really can't help you with that...

cheers, red
d9684
Joined in Apr 2010

13 post(s)
July 18, 2019
Just to add my two cents to this, I'm a fan of the xxx cards to the point where I find the full nudity cards boring and simply don't buy them anymore. I know i'm probably in the minority here but I wish there were actually more xxx cards released.
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 post(s)
July 18, 2019
Totem definitely gets more of my money since they moved to the hybrid XXX cards. I expect at least a few clips in each card with the girl dancing, so I avoided buying the old iStripper XXX cards that usually contained only table clips. Now I'm buying both XXX and non-XXX cards and there's no longer any wailing and gnashing of teeth after buying a card with a great dancing outfit (e.g. Lucy Li's "Solo" f0051 card) shown only horizontally. 😖 The ratio of XXX to non-XXX being produced doesn't concern me since it's easy to turn off the XXX clips if I'm not in the mood to watch them.
elston68
Joined in Sep 2008

6 post(s)
July 18, 2019
I realize that some are thrilled with most being XXX these days, but count me as one who is not. I can get XXX action elsewhere, I enjoy iStripper for the tease factor. It's fine I guess that most cards these days are a 2/3 mix, and I can just turn off the XXX, but I can't help but feel a little cheated.

What if each card had a regular version, and then a XXX version for just a few more credits? Sometimes a card will pop up and I'm really digging the outfit, but it's a XXX that times in at about 32 minutes. After turning off the XXX, I'm stuck with an 18 minute card. Meh.

Just my two cents. Or credits, if you will.
flashtank
Joined in Jun 2013

8 post(s)
July 18, 2019
what a thing to ***** about.... hahahaha.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
July 18, 2019
What is that gibberish supposed to mean ?
Is it even Engrish ?
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
July 19, 2019
Kind of reminiscent of Professor Stanley Unwin......:)
Marcelml1979
Joined in Nov 2007

44 post(s)
July 19, 2019
You have the choice of buying or not. Only when you buy a monthly pack like july you get al the cards.

Upgrade options for cards will get messy in the longrun. No in my opinion the current system in fine its clearly stated as xxx or not
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 19, 2019 (edited)
I agree with @Marcelml1979. @elston68 's suggestion would either result in less variation or would be equivalent in most respects to the old VirtuaGirl/DeskBabes split in which many of the models made 4 VirtuaGirl cards and 2 Deskbabes (XXX) cards. Totem abandoned that way of working, presumably for good business reasons.

Personally i wish that there was rather less XXX although, with respect to the current releases, I suspect that this is biased because having a full set of cards the overall XXX content (based on counting clips) of my collection is higher than it would be if I only had newer cards - so I see rather more XXX selected at random than I would with just the newer cards.

The only thing in this area that I really find to be a problem with the current releases is that the ratio iStripper to iStripperXXX cards in a given week varies from 7:0 all the way to 0:7. I wish it was less variable, preferably with the ratios always being between 4:3 and 5:2 (personally I would prefer the 5:2 end, or even 6:1, but that is probably below the optimum proportion of XXX for Totem to offer).
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
July 19, 2019 (edited)
It's just a compromise. We have now a little more xxx cards, but also FAR less xxx content pro card.
Personally I would like to see a little more xxx content, but can accept such compromise. I would accept, instead, a reduction of number of xxx cards released only if each xxx card had more xxx content again.

P.S.
I noticed, in any case, that now almost only table clips one can watch in a xxx card are the xxx ones. That's not good. Such cards should have also other table clips apart the xxx ones.
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 post(s)
July 19, 2019
now almost only table clips one can watch in a xxx card are the xxx ones. That's not good. Such cards should have also other table clips apart the xxx ones.

Yes, and the xxx clips are interminably long. I'd be happier if they put a break between the strip component and the xxx bit.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 post(s)
July 19, 2019
The long XXX clips is the only good thing about the XXX cards. Don't change this. I don't need standing/stripping clips in XXX cards, that's what the normal cards are for.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 19, 2019 (edited)
@Ullubu - I, and others, hold a totally opposite view. For me a few rather short XXX clips would suffice (I find the long ones just far too repetetive), but I do appreciate long striptease clips irrespective of whether they are standing or table style performances.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

638 post(s)
July 19, 2019
I have to side with @Ullubu on this one.. I buy the XXX for their XXX content. and regular cards for their striptease
For me, the best of both worlds is a hot strip followed by XXX
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
July 19, 2019
I'm not so much interested in the XXX-content. The main reason I buy XXX-cards is because quite some times the for me more interesting outfits are the one's in the XXX-cards.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
July 20, 2019
For me, the best of both worlds is a hot strip followed by XXX
Indeed.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
July 20, 2019
For me, the best of both worlds is a hot strip followed by XXX.

Yup. And if it's a long XXX clip, then I can make coffee and have a sandwich and not really miss anything.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

638 post(s)
July 20, 2019
LOL @Chicsans LOL 👍👍👍
sightseeing
Joined in Sep 2018

8 post(s)
July 21, 2019 (edited)
hopefully there will be plenty of non-xxx full nudity shows released in the future. I think it is a good strategy to make non-xxx shows and shows containing xxx content of a model to serve the different individual customer tastes.
Personally I dislike to see a model start rubbing with the first leg spread in non-xxx full nudity shows. (examples: 0473, 0894,...)
I prefer to have a free line of sight and see no rubbing and much pussy as the final highlights of a show. Playful moves showing/hiding or an indication with a quick grab always welcome of course.
Lloydn
Joined in Oct 2012

124 post(s)
July 22, 2019
wow a lot of posts to this topic....i appreciate all your comments...i guess cause when i started using this it was just stripping shows and i think the girls were prettier back then then they are now..its just an opinion...
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
July 22, 2019
i think the girls were prettier back then then they are now
I agree with this. Mine opinion also.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
July 22, 2019
I find most of the girls being released in recent years absolutely gorgeous and am a little ***** by that comment.

“Back then” is quite vague. Care to elaborate just a bit ? Perhaps a short list of girls “You” think were ‘prettier’ ? So we can have a better idea of what you mean.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
July 22, 2019
Well, I’m looking for specifics
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
July 22, 2019
Some statistics of the % of the cards I have bought over the years: 2019 is substantialy lower then the years before. Reasons:

1. less attractive models according to my taste

2. too much lingerie in the outfits

3. too many xxx-cards

4. general level of performance is lower than it has been

91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
July 22, 2019
More generalized stuff with no specifics

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !