Hint for fake boobs?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Corax77
Joined in Jan 2008

56 post(s)
July 14, 2019
Hi,

It would be helpfiul to see a hint in the details, if a girl has enhanced or natural boobs. Yes, I can google it, but it sucks, when I browse for new cards and I have to seach somewhere in the web for informations every time.

I don't want to see fake boobs on my desktop anymore. That's why I'm asking.
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

218 post(s)
July 14, 2019
If you can't tell the difference why do you mind?? It just means she had a beautiful boob job !
Corax77
Joined in Jan 2008

56 post(s)
July 14, 2019
Are u kidding me?

The thumbnails shows the girls in clothes and there's nothing beautful about concrete boobies (imo).

Fake boobs don't look natural when the girls walk around, shake or grab them.
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

218 post(s)
July 14, 2019
Sorry I misunderstood your request. I guess you meant a tag in the card details, so you won't buy the card knowing she has fake boobs. That's a good request but I'm sure they would do that.
Corax77
Joined in Jan 2008

56 post(s)
July 14, 2019
Yes, a tag. 😊

It would be a lot easier for natural boob lovers when searching out for new cards.
They don't have to do add a fake tag but they could add a natural tag. That would be nice. 👍
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 14, 2019
@Corax77 - I doubt that such a tag will be added even though, unlike many that have been requested, it would not involve an overwhelming amount of time or effort to do so. However, if you look at the comments available via each card's details page then someone will have almost certainly remarked on any fakes - though for the very latest cards it would be necessary to wait a day or so after release to allow time for comments to be made.
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
July 14, 2019
Can I say that a tag of "fake boobs"would be deemed offensive to the model, and probably any female (but obviously that's only my opinion) .

As a consequence, agree with @TheEmu with his response.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 post(s)
July 14, 2019
Can I say that a tag of "fake boobs"would be deemed offensive to the model
They could use "Enhanced".😉
imhorny5555
Joined in Jun 2008

38 post(s)
July 15, 2019
My best advice would be to go to the videos section of a card/model and view one of the videos the model has availible. In most if not all of them they will strip down and you should be able to easily tell in 2-3 minutes if their chest is up to your standards.
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
July 15, 2019
1. Whether breasts are real or enhanced is essential "product"information.

2. The tag for small breasts is "tiny tits" and for slim models "skinny". Is "fake breasts" then offensive?
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
July 15, 2019
Agree that a tag would be helpful and essential information.

How can "enhanced" be deemed offensive?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 15, 2019
@imhorny5555 - looking at the supplied videos would only work if you can download them, unless things have changed you can only download a model's videos if you have already purchased at least one her cards (and I believe it needs to be an XXX card to gain access to an XXX video). If you already own a card there is no need to look at the video.

If you really need more information about a model than is available via the iStripper store you can usually find it at https://www.thenude.eu without the need to do much searching.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
July 15, 2019 (edited)
@imhorny5555 - looking at the supplied videos would only work if you can download them, unless things have changed you can only download a model's videos if you have already purchased at least one her cards (and I believe it needs to be an XXX card to gain access to an XXX video). If you already own a card there is no need to look at the video.

If you really need more information about a model than is available via the iStripper store you can usually find it at https://www.thenude.eu without the need to do much searching.

Things may indeed have changed. Maybe it is because I am Triple Diamond but I can access videos of models I do not own any cards of. A very useful tool for enhancement/tattoo spotting (the latter of which can be hard to spot in preview images). Hope this isn't a glitch I've pointed out that will now get 'fixed'.
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

218 post(s)
July 15, 2019
A tag "natural breasts" wouldn't be offensive to models with fake boobs, and certainly less offensive than "tiny tits" or "skinny".
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
July 15, 2019
Really, the term "fake tits" can be offensive? Is the mere fact that we buy girls in the "Girls Store" as if they were a commodity for sale (or the subject of trade) is not offensive?
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
July 15, 2019
Honestly Enhanced is what is used on other sights which seems a pretty polite way of calling a boob job a boob job.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
July 15, 2019 (edited)
For me, "enhanced breast" it's the good word and it's the translation of what we are using in french "augmentation mammaire".
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
July 15, 2019
"enhanced breast" - agree on that, this sounds better. The addition of "enhanced breasts" tag for, let's say, "several" shows is better than adding "natural breasts" tag to most of the shows.
Corax77
Joined in Jan 2008

56 post(s)
July 16, 2019
LOL, I just waited for the "offensive comment". Some people obviously don't read the full posts. That's why I suggested to add a natural tag to the girls (5th post), who has not enhanced boobs. Yes, it takes time to update the informations for all cards but the more cards will be released, I need more research time to find out, if a girl has enhanced boobs or not.

Watching videos, reading comments and browsing the web aren't helpful tipps. In this case I have to ask my boss if I get some free days to do important things at home.

Add a natural tag for natural girls. That's the best solution.

Btw: If a girl decides to get her boobs enhanced, how can this be offensive to talk about it? It was her decision, so she has to live with it. And when you say "it's offensive" but tell me, I have to check the comments for "fake boob hints" it's not offensive? That's not very smart, tbh.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !