kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
July 12, 2019
Thank God It's Friday !

Let's see what we've released so far this week :

Today's 3 shows will be released in a couple hours:
  • Paulina Soul / Bang Me Harder (oh dear, what a XXX show :-P)
  • Liya Silver / Going All The Way (another xxx show from Liya wearing some amazing lingerie!)
  • Inna Innaki / Night Shift (xxx show from an Inna in black lace body!)
A bit late but really worth the wait!!!

Full HD shows discounted!

We did not always shoot with a 6K camera! There was a time when we were shooting in 1080p, this is what we call "standard quality" and it represents 497 shows, to be precise...

And they are all discounted by 25% until Friday 19th!

It's the right time to discover some of our most iconic girls, like Alexis Crystal, Little Caprice, Anna Tatu, Mandy Dee, Eve Angel etc... and legendary duos like Belle Claire & Aika May, Amarna Miller & Lala Dream, etc...

Giga pack readded

And that's not all!!! For this occasion, we woke up our giga pack of 1100 credits for $99.99 only!!! This pack will be available till July 26th guys, enjoy!

Where to find the discounted shows?

• Go to the "Featured" tab of iStripper software.
  • Click on "Current sales" category.
  • Or go to store and select"Discounts " in Selection.
  • Enjoy !

Have a great weekend, Guys!
0bsessed
Joined in Jun 2013

2 post(s)
July 12, 2019
bad news 😪
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
July 12, 2019
lol, glad i reloaded my credits when the 20% more tgif was going. The gigapacks !0% more is lame in comparison.
RT98
Joined in Jul 2017

36 post(s)
July 12, 2019
the xxx standard shows are not discounted, is this a bug?
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
July 12, 2019 (edited)
Are 1080p XXX "Deskbabes" shows supposed to be part of the promo? In last hours they already went on and off it at least a couple of times...
hblanco88
Joined in Sep 2016

70 post(s)
July 12, 2019
Nice promotion

While I appreciate the $100 credits pack, I think this should be a permanent option.
DarkRider2300
Joined in Jan 2012

46 post(s)
July 12, 2019 (edited)
Yet Again, another deal that can't be enjoyed by Members who already have "these" shows...

No joy 😪

Oh well...Until next Friday...-_-

However... on the ***** side, for lower tier members (bronze - gold), this is an EXCELLENT method to get to Diamond, and for Diamond to get double Diamond, and ect.

Happy Leveling 😉
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 12, 2019 (edited)
@DarkRider2300

If you can think up an offer that Totem can make that would persude you, and others of us in a simlar position, to spend more than we are doing then please suggest it. Remember that these things are primarily meant to benefit Totem, not the customers. Offers that result in a reduced profit are unlikely to be made.
Ricky78
Joined in Apr 2010

275 post(s)
July 12, 2019 (edited)
Thanks for info,@kaiju

A few words regarding TGIF this week.

Great news for the guys with less large colections this discount of shows.
For me ,with large collection doesn`t affect me at all.
I`m glad for the other guys for this discount of 497 shows.There is a good time to complete the cards that they like.
For me ,it doesn`t matter.
From all 497 shows, 51 shows remaining for me to buy.
Well, all these 51 shows remaining, I`m not interested to buy,although you offer 25% discount.
Remaining the cards that I`m not interested,All the others with 1080p resolution, I boyght them long time ago.
If you offer 25% and still I`m not interested,the conclusion is I will not buy them when they will come on flash sale,too.

This discount of credits is good,but not so good like the last offer,of course.
Like others ,I`m glad I bought when you oferred them last time.

Regarding the releasead cards ,I can`t wait to see the last 3 shows this week.
All three names (Paulina Soul, Liya Silver and Inna Innaki) , sounds excellent to me and probably I will buy them after I shall see the previews.

The others ( Madison,Ava) aren`t not my type of girls that I would like to buy them.
Probably I will wait the flash sale when they will come with only 20% discount(maybe they will come at Easter`s Horses, according with what I saw regarding the rotation of preview push cards) , because in my opinion it`s not worth it for me to pay more than 11 credits for these girls.
I repeat,they are not my type of girls that I like.
Sorry, this is my opinion and I hope I will not offend anyone.
It`s just my personal opinion.

Now ,a few words regarding the last card with The Red Fox.
Although ,I bought all the cards with The Red Fox (14-15 cards If I`m not mistake), I will say pass to this card ,because of the next reason:
After I saw the preview and sample of pictures of this card,I decided to not buy this card.
The Red Fox is a natural beauty in my opinion and she doesn`t need too much make-up.
She has too much make-up in this card,I don`t like it.
You ruined this card in my opinion.
Like Madison and Ava,I will wait a flash sale of 20 % discount (but like I said ,maybe they will come at Easter`s Horses,based of what I saw).

Hey,but don`t worry. There are cards with crystal clear resolution and although they come on flash sale with 20% discount over and over again the same cards,I`m not interested and I will not buy them,even with 20% discount.
Chloe L`Amour is one example.

Of course,the taste is different for each of us.
For me, There are names that I would pay all the time without waiting flash sale,there are names that I will wait to buy them ONLY when they will come with 20% discount of flash sale and there are names that I will not buy them when they come on flash sale because of low resolution, or if I don`t like the girls.

Thanks that you listened my opinion.

Best Regards
Ricky78
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
July 12, 2019
While I appreciate the $100 credits pack, I think this should be a permanent option.
I too, and I think that, if having this option permanently, people would buy more credits.
plrage
Joined in Jan 2008

25 post(s)
July 12, 2019
Another week with too many XXX shows. 👎
Sakettaja
Joined in Nov 2013

11 post(s)
July 12, 2019
This sale I like, about time too. Thanks a lot!!
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 post(s)
July 12, 2019
You said it.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
July 12, 2019

Way too many XXX shows.

There's a lot of unwanted clips to delete, especially after paying the downloading charges. I wonder if we will ever see an option to not doownload the clips that we don't want to see.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 12, 2019 (edited)

I absolutely agree. At one time it seemed that the release pattern had settled down to 4 or 5 iStripper cards and 2 or 3 iStripperXXX which I thought about right (3 iStripperXXX per week I felt was a bit on the high side) but now we seem to be overwhelmed with, for me, far too many iStripperXXX shows. Unlike @Chicsans I do not delete the XXX clips, but I do tend to skip to the next show once one turns up.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
July 12, 2019 (edited)
Please at least try to keep in mind that there may be some weeks with no xxx cards at all and some of us actually like them. I don’t see many of us jumping up & down about the lack of xxx cards very often.

Just try to respect that we all have different tastes and this isn’t just about what YOU want.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 12, 2019 (edited)
Please at least try to keep in mind that there may be some weeks with no xxx cards at all

This true, just as there have been weeks with only XXX cards. It may well be that the current glut of XXX cards is just a statistical fluctuation but if so I wish Totem would try to keep the ratio more consistant each week - as they did in the VirtuaGirl/DeskBabes days.

Although I can't remember many recent complaints about there being too few XXX cards there have been quite a few requesting more XXX which is essentially the same thing. Both sides are equally correct in expressing their own preferences - which is all that has been expressed so far in this sub-thread.
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 post(s)
July 12, 2019
The Red Fox is a natural beauty in my opinion and she doesn`t need too much make-up.
She has too much make-up in this card,I don`t like it.
You ruined this card in my opinion.

@Ricky78: Like you, I generally find The Red Fox to be more appealing with less make up than she's wearing in "Foxy Rabbit". However, this card is a cosplay based on the character Jessica Rabbit from the 1981 book "Who Censored Roger Rabbit" and the subsequent 1988 movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". In that respect, her make up is very appropriate for this card.

Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 post(s)
July 13, 2019
I can't believe that within this adult format, so many are ***** about something as prudish as having a bit too much xxx content. I swear, it seems like some people just aren't happy unless they're ***** about something & trying their best to infect everyone around them with a small jolt of unhappiness.

I actually love the xxx shows. By definition, xxx means nasty, uncensored, explicit, & extreme. Totem has actually been very conservative & has a lot of latitude to take those shows much further.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 13, 2019
@Pantylicious - as @91hebasu said a few posts back about those of us expressing a preference for less XXX

Just try to respect that we all have different tastes and this isn’t just about what YOU want.

This applies both ways.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
July 13, 2019
Im okay with the XXX shows, and actually I really like how Totem does it. Its not like ALL the shows are XXX, you still get the strip shows for most of the clips for those that like just the erotic dance of the girls, then you have the last 3 or 4 clips of the show with XXX. Giving you the choice of watching all, just danceing OR just XXX... I think its the best of both worlds... everyone should have something they want. I am glad they do it this way and dont have 100% XXX shows on all clips... watch the ones you want or watch them all.... totally okay with the way Totem does them...
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 post(s)
July 13, 2019
@gkar45, lol, that was one of the sweetest replies ever, & now... um, I'm just *****.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
July 13, 2019
Okay, I will admit that I am a bit of a prudish bitch. I really don't have a problem with the girls using their fingers in the XXX shows, but I can do without watching them use dildos or other toys.

I don't mind sex toys if I am the person using them, but at the end of the day I am just not pervy enough to get any enjoyment or thrills from watching someone else using them.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

435 post(s)
July 13, 2019
Im okay with the XXX shows, and actually I really like how Totem does it. Its not like ALL the shows are XXX, you still get the strip shows for most of the clips for those that like just the erotic dance of the girls, then you have the last 3 or 4 clips of the show with XXX. Giving you the choice of watching all, just danceing OR just XXX... I think its the best of both worlds... everyone should have something they want. I am glad they do it this way and dont have 100% XXX shows on all clips... watch the ones you want or watch them all.... totally okay with the way Totem does them...

Personally for me it's mostly about the girl but I generally prefer the non-xxx shows; I wouldn't care if they never made another XXX show but if they make more I'll live with it. If they went all XXX that would probably be a problem for me but I would assume that's where they were making money. The Duo's and the US studio wasn't making the same returns so they were nixed which is understandable.

As far a the ***** that goes both ways.

People ***** there are too many XXX shows and others ***** there are not enough.
People ***** there are too many curvy girls and others ***** there are not enough.
People ***** there are too many lingerie shows and others ***** there are not enough.
People ***** there are too much cosplay shows and others ***** there are not enough.

It goes on and on which is fine by me as everyone is entitled to their opinion; Totems gonna do what they want to do and that's make money as much and as fast as possible like any good business.

I've rallied against the exclusives cards and on occasion confronted inaccurate statements when the mood suits me as it is my right to do so. I would ***** more about the system that automatically deletes the demo as it really annoys me a well but the topic seems well represented so I generally ignore it.

I see a lot users ***** about someone else whining .... or whining that another members *****; I find these ***** or at least not very well thought out but they are certainly welcome to do it.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
July 13, 2019
@gkar45 , only if that rabbit vibe has Energizers and not those Super-Volts
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 13, 2019
@chicsans, @gkar45

Why not be adventurous and try one of these

https://www.ranker.com/list/victorian-sex-toys/aaron-edwards

or these

https://www.inverse.com/article/8818-these-early-sex-toys-will-blow-your-mind-and-that-s-just-for-starters

The first on the first page is a steam powered vibrator. The image accompanying this post is from the second.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
July 13, 2019
@gkar45 if you think the rabbit vibe looks fun you haven't seen a sybian . . .
https://sybian.com/
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
July 13, 2019
Wow.......this thread has been run off the road and pushed straight into the ditch.

An amusing read though
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
July 13, 2019
When you're having a Sybian Party, you'll need a set or two of these
You don't want to be sharing your probes.
https://sybian.com/product/attachment-special/

Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
July 13, 2019
"Category: Insert Special" lol

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !