Thanks for new VR...

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
June 20, 2019
Keep them coming... really enjoying this feature. Hopefully camera angles will get better as time goes on. Sometimes I feel as if its a little too high.... but overall great clips lately....
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
June 22, 2019
Quick question about the new Veronica Leal VR clip. This is my 4th or 5th VR clip that I have bought and the others ones seems to have an end (girl waves or says bye, usually after orgasm. There is definatly and end to the show... but Veronicas newest VR show just kind of stops seemingly right in the middle of her act? Its def at the 11 minute and something mark, but was there no "ending" of the show. Its just odd because all the others its clearly shown as over (again, they say bye or wave or blow a kiss, etc) yet this one stops mid her plunging her dildo into her.... like mid stroke. Is this as intended or is there more to this clip... Its almost like I am expecting to see "tune into later for Part 2 of the clip"... Has anyone else seen this??? And if so, is that as intended?
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2207 post(s)
June 24, 2019
I hope that this was a "bad edit" of the video & Totem can correct it....... otherwise a nice video, looking forward to Veronica's cards 👍🔥

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !