rb42
Joined in Jun 2019

4 post(s)
June 6, 2019
with my scrachcard winnings does it charge my card if i use my winning and can i use istripper offline with my downloaded cards?
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
June 6, 2019 (edited)
@rb42

Welcome to iStripper!!

Your scratch card winnings are automatically applied to your account if you uncover 3 "S" on a single card.

If you win a card instead of credits it should be automatically added to your collection. I Say "should" because I can't win any cards as I have them all already, so I really don't know for sure.

Yes, the iStripper application will run offline and will play your cards, provided you have downloaded at least one complete card to have something to play.

The only way to play the game or to purchase credits for this application is through a third party processor and as such your credit card only gets charged once for those credits and once you run out of credits in the application the only way to get more is to run your credit card through the third party processor again manually. Totem can not just keep charging your card as they don't have the information to do it.

This may be more information than what you were asking for but your question was slightly ambiguous to me so I added the last bit just in case.

HTH

PD48
rb42
Joined in Jun 2019

4 post(s)
June 6, 2019
thank you very much
rb42
Joined in Jun 2019

4 post(s)
June 6, 2019
thank you very much chicsans

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !