"Always on top" bug

Forum / New users corner

Kenzer
Joined in Jun 2019

3 post(s)
June 5, 2019
Im having a weird problem with the Istripper application. I just installed it yesterday but it makes my windows act really weird. Everytime I have the program running it screws up my priority of opened programs. It makes other windows go "Always on top" mode, so when i click on a different program on my task bar it will open BEHIND the "always on top" program. It is quite random which program gets this hyperpriority, but it is never Istripper! Also this makes it so, when i have Istripper activated the girl will be behind the "always on top" program.... So i don't see a thing. It's a bit hard to explain this problem so i hope someone understands what my problem is. I never had this before i installed Istripper so it really seems related to the program
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
June 5, 2019
@Kenzer Hi,Have you tried to click and ***** the strippers where you want them to be on your screen ? Can you please send us some screenshots to [email protected] . Thank you
Kenzer
Joined in Jun 2019

3 post(s)
June 7, 2019
@Kenzer Hi,Have you tried to click and ***** the strippers where you want them to be on your screen ? Can you please send us some screenshots to [email protected] . Thank you

Thanks for the response,

I can't ***** the strippers when they are behind another window.. I sent a screenshot to the emailadress!

TeeRay
Joined in Aug 2019

4 post(s)
August 5, 2019
I'm having the same problem. Is there a setting to make sure the girls are always on top?
TeeRay
Joined in Aug 2019

4 post(s)
August 5, 2019

I've tried that--I run two screens and when I put the girls on the top screen, sometimes they stay--other times they drop to the bottom screen. Also, is there a way to run full size on my top screen? I can't move them in full size.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
August 6, 2019
@TeeRay Can you please send us some screenshots to [email protected] . Thank you

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !