Joined in Apr 2016

262 post(s)
June 1, 2019
The only thing I care about is the CREDIT RELOAD BONUS! 😎
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 post(s)
June 1, 2019
I have no problem gambling, or wait do I have a gambling problem?! I don't mind throwing extra $$ to Totem for making this unique product.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 1, 2019
@aLot

No matter how much you lik the Credit Reload bonus, or how many of us feel that it is the best of the TGIF offers it is never going to be available very often as it would then be essentialy a permanent reduction in price. The same applies to TGIF that would allow us to choose what cards are offered. So, if TGIFs are to continue they will for the most part not be of these types.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 post(s)
June 1, 2019
2 basic rules that people should always remember when playing a game, whether it is TGIF games, poker or monopoly with your family etc

Play for fun, not for obsession.
Don't spend money you can't afford to lose.
w2goodnzl
Joined in Feb 2010

1 post(s)
June 1, 2019
Well i wont be playing this game again
my outcome it was not added to my account

1 Special Event

3 free cards

100 credits
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 post(s)
June 1, 2019
Are any of the cards from the last 30 days included in the game?
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 post(s)
June 1, 2019
after the first 5 scratch cards i thought the the chances for a win have been reduced because only 1 out of the 5 got me something. but that did even out with the next pack of scratch cards and in the end i did receive my missing special event card.
etherealspiral
Joined in Oct 2014

22 post(s)
June 1, 2019
Ok. Finally. 1.1k later and I have Ginebra + 2 other special event cards and too many other cards I dont care about. Down to 5.70 credits. But I got Ginebra so I dont care.

Come on reload bonus!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3756 post(s)
June 1, 2019
Are any of the cards from the last 30 days included in the game?

The Standard Cut off for the TGIF events has Been 45 days.
I believe there was one exception during Black Friday, that reduced it to 20 days.

martinfischer11
Joined in Sep 2012

2 post(s)
June 1, 2019
How does this game work? Which circles do I have to scratch?
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
June 1, 2019 (edited)
Which circles do I have to scratch?

You can scratch in any order. If you have a winner you don't need to scratch the X circles around the edge. If you have a looser, you have to scratch all the circles including the center one.

I partially scratch all the outside circle first in one swipe. Then I complete the card as needed.

I just spent 300 credits. That got me about 500 plays. I won 3 special event cards and 25 other cards. Of the 25 cards maybe 5 would have been worth buying at a discount. None of the other cards were on my wish list.
martinfischer11
Joined in Sep 2012

2 post(s)
June 1, 2019
Hm thanks but i dont understand where I can start the game. I bought two tickests and than...
I dont know where I find the cards to scratch. Can i find them in the girls store?
Birger52
Joined in Apr 2008

120 post(s)
June 2, 2019
Should have learned it by now.

11 games.
2 cards - one wanted the other not.
2 X 10 credits.

So that one, that was on my wishlist, effectively cost me 90 credits.

Think I'm done for this month.
Might even save next months budget for fun, for something that actually pays off.

Not *****. Just sharing.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3756 post(s)
June 2, 2019
@Birger52
Might even save next months budget for fun,

Thanks for that...

Having FUN, is what it is about..
Some, like the collection Builders, get a good Value too.
baslal
Joined in Apr 2018

24 post(s)
June 2, 2019
i stopped adter spending 40 credits. I have only myself to blaim for being a sucker and going along with Totem. Bee Ess
Bussi
Joined in Jul 2012

6 post(s)
June 2, 2019
I have sworn to myself to never gamble again in iStripper since I lost a shitton of money for almost nothing the last games but then I said one more try. Well I bought 250 credits and 25 cards and I was pleasantly surprised. I don't now if you changed the algorithm but I won:
620 Credits (bought 48 additional scratch cards)
18 model cards (I take them all since I'm a complete collector)
2! special event cards
I'm a happy man. Thank you
h8c7eler76
Joined in Sep 2008

40 post(s)
June 2, 2019
Again someone saying that the promo "punishes" the members with many cards... I don't really get what your definition of "punishment" is, but I guess this Friday promo has put you in ***** ***** and *****.

i would explain it, but we both know, you just dont want to understand, what i tried to tell.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 2, 2019 (edited)
@h8c7eler76

We understand perfectly what you mean - but completely disagree with regarding it as punishment. I have a complete collection so I would be, by your definition, punished almost every week - but that is not how I see it. These offers are mainly intended for a different group of people and I am not in any way envious of them being able to take advantage of offers that I can not (particularly because it is my own actions that have put me in that position). The permanent 45% discount, more when you take the reload bonuses into account, more than compensates and I am not greedy for more.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 2, 2019

There are many here that are 'elitists', 'company men' and 'Totem Apologists' that are seemingly of the opinion that Totem can do nothing wrong - ever. Or those persons are very reluctant to ever admit that the company may do something not entirely right.

There are just as many, maybe even more persons that have an uncanny sense of 'entitlement' and somehow think that they deserve to be rewarded by Totem, and whine incessantly when their 'entitlement' is not satisfied.
aliencop
Joined in Sep 2009

20 post(s)
June 2, 2019
well i spent about 70.00 real world dollers which equals 700 credits playing this game. i won 83 cards including 3 special cards and 2 of the overpriced ones about 1146.75 credits value=1146.75 dollers. my normal price is 13.75 a card so this was like a doller a card to me so i spent 70 and won 83 got the 3 specials i needed so i'm happy with this.
BlueKnight
Joined in Nov 2007

6 post(s)
June 3, 2019
Super, die Software macht das wieder mal nicht mit. 5 Tickets gekauft, 50 Credits abgebucht. Allerdings ist in dem "verfluchten" Tab keine einzige Schaltfläche zu finden, die man drücken kann, um die Tickets nutzen zu könnnen. Wäre mal schön, wenn das auch mal funktionieren würde. Von daher, keine Credits mehr für diese "Special Events" von mir.

Und die Ticketfunktion ist auch mal wieder grotte. Kann kein Ticket senden, da die Kategorieauswahl nur aus "undefined" besteht. Da kommt dann Fehler 525 da die sch....ß Kategorie nicht genau benannt ist. Was für ein Sch......ß!
DesTTrucT
Joined in Apr 2016

14 post(s)
June 3, 2019 (edited)
Not nice game for me so far, i spent 40 credits buy 4 tickets, won 2 useless cards, which i will never download. If i will get from this game at least 2 cards from my whish list will be much better...
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1645 post(s)
June 3, 2019
Attn our loyal members who have ALL our shows:
you can still play the scratch game : when you get a winning ticket supposed to offer a show, we replace it with 10 credits :)

And no, the shows removed from our catalog cannot be offered, they are removed for good.

Thx
h8c7eler76
Joined in Sep 2008

40 post(s)
June 3, 2019
@gkar45
you'll learn to like them & others

I do not have to fill my collection with card, I do not like.
Believe me, I regulary look at the cards in the girls store
and I have found a few cards that have inspired me at the
2nd or even 3rd watch.

it seems, i will never get the special cards.
oh!! you will

I will remind you of your words in due course 😄

for clarification:
totem does a great job almost the whole time.
often i dont like the games. not your problem, just mine!
i want to feel free to tell my opinion in the forum, its the
purpose of a forum. nobody has to share my opinion.

i don't beg for gifts, i just like to get a fair chance.
peace

obviously I'm not a native English speaker, please be lenient
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
June 4, 2019
Ummm why does it say "Reveal you prize"...shouldn't it say "Reveal your prize" 😋
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 4, 2019
It's because of the metric system.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
June 4, 2019 (edited)
but dontcha knowz we all iStripper homiez up in dis house!

Reveal YO prize... wurd! 😜
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
June 4, 2019
okey dokey mah iStripper fokeys...off to bed I hokey pokey! 👌😄
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
June 5, 2019
I decided to play a few tries. I got the "special card" three times but did not qualify with the three S scratches. So lost those plays. I "won" two cards I didn't want, one of which is a 720P card I could have purchased outright for less than 10 credits.

Eh, my decision to play; guess I was bored. But I'm done with the scratch game.

Still a good game for those with few cards.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3756 post(s)
June 5, 2019
pull the pic of Estonika/Gotham Sexy from the News section

Try my TGIF page

Directory View
https://virtuastripper.net/files/TGIF/

Thumbnail View
https://virtuastripper.net/files/TGIF/index.php

Click on a thumbnail image to see the full size Image, Right Click on the full Size Image to Save the Full Size image

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !