Fullscreen question  

Forum / New users corner

Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
May 11, 2019
Still trying to work everything out with the program so I figured I would ask since I cant figure this one out. If you start a show and have a girl dancing and you click the fullscreen button in the top right corner next to the on off button, is there a way that you can have the girl that is currently danceing apear in that fullscreen and pick up where she is in the show, because the way it works for me (possibly a setting I am not seeing) is if I hit the fullscreen button, it goes to full screen with a new random girl at the start of new girls show. Is there a way to just make the current girl fullscreen mid show? Also, if I hit escape and go back to the original screen, the original girl I was watching comes back and the show conitnues where it was... is there a way to change it so it keeps playing the girl where she was in the show even though I am just making it full screen? Sorry for the noob question, I just cant seem to figure this one out and figured it was easier to ask...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
May 11, 2019 (edited)
@Vortim

There are at least four ways to do what you want, or something close to it

1) Right click on the clip to bring up the context menu and then on the fullscreen icon in that menu. You may need to have added this option to the menu via the setting page (I think it is there by default, but I am not certain)

2) Click on now the "Now Playing" tab and ***** the card to the "Next" section, then click on the Fullscreen icon in the title bar and play a scene or click on the "Launch the Fullscreen" menu item in the iStripper systray icon's popup menu. You can queue as many cards as you want this way. The first girl (usually the main or only girl) in the scene is taken from this "next" list.

3) ***** a card from "my collection" to the "Now Playing/Next" slot or ***** a single clip from the current card's details/clip list page to the "Now Playing/Next" slot, then click on the Fullscreen icon in the title bar and play a scene or click on the "Launch the Fullscreen" menu item in the iStripper systray icon's popup menu. If yu click on the small mage of th card in the "now playing" sidebar it takes you directly to the card's details page.from where you can go to the "clips list" tag where the currently active clip will be highlighted. However, the show the clips list option must first be enabled via the settings page. (It may be that you need to reach gold level bfore this option is available)

4) On the "my collection" page disable all cards except the one you want and then start a fullscreen scene.
Opie235
Joined in Apr 2020

35 post(s)
May 22, 2020
Thanks so much for the steps, I had such a hard time making the most out of the fullscreen. I really like using it because it looks better.

Right now I can't alt tab to switch music, because it just ends the show. T_T really annoying.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
May 22, 2020 (edited)
Right now I can't alt tab to switch music, because it just ends the show.

it functions similar to a Screen Saver.
so the Alt-Tab would terminate the Screen Saver.

the PRTSC button does not.

picotin06
Joined in Jan 2009

1 post(s)
September 25, 2020
Hello, can you tell me why, when i'm on the video of a model, i can not read it ? i can only save it. Good reeption
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
September 25, 2020
@picotin06 Bonjour, Parlez-vous des vidéos bonus ? Y a t-il un message d'erreur ?
FronHunger
Joined in Nov 2018

8 post(s)
October 14, 2020
I can't download the zipfile that comes with my card. Also I have problem downloading the bonue photo and the video files: "file not found". Can anyone help?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
October 14, 2020
@FronHunger Please install our new version
https://www.istripper.com/
Try again
ozone1
Joined in Oct 2016

4 post(s)
October 15, 2020
Where should the additional full screen scene files be installed?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
October 15, 2020
ozone1
Joined in Oct 2016

4 post(s)
October 15, 2020
I found the proper location - Thank You!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !